Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Если вы новенький, расскажите о себе и поприветствуйте участников форума./If you are a newbie, introduce yourself and welcome our forum members.

Всем привет!

Re: Всем привет!

#41  Сообщение franklin5569 » 16 сен 2013, 18:35

yes thats true , but nobody can read his mind , but u have to just have faith in him, and i know u do! correct me if im wrong. and i do think he plays his role in the trial. hes like that. icon_hmm icon_secret

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора franklin5569 поблагодарили (всего 2):
Lina (17 сен 2013, 07:59) • Trueamore (16 сен 2013, 20:52)
Рейтинг: 18.18%

franklin5569
Прогресс до нового звания:
29.4%
Благодарил (а): 10137 раз.

#42  Сообщение Admin » 16 сен 2013, 18:48

franklin5569 писал(а):yes thats true , but nobody can read his mind , but u have to just have faith in him, and i know u do! correct me if im wrong. and i do think he plays his role in the trial. hes like that. icon_hmm icon_secret

I do, you are right. It just the trial really makes me go hmmm sometimes....He could definetely need some extra big $$ but the price is too high. All that BS with the child molestation has popped up again, there are a lot of new haters out there, also there are huge companies supporting that Wade Robson lies....Of course, MJ didnt know that the outcome would be like that but hell he should have guessed, right? AEG would do everything in their power to try to destroy his name, his legacy and God knows what else....:( And they do....and rather successfully....Sorry to sound this down but that's just how I feel about the whole trial situation....
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 2):
Lina (17 сен 2013, 08:00) • Trueamore (16 сен 2013, 20:52)

Admin
Благодарил (а): 11977 раз.

#43  Сообщение franklin5569 » 16 сен 2013, 18:59

admin писал(а):
franklin5569 писал(а):yes thats true , but nobody can read his mind , but u have to just have faith in him, and i know u do! correct me if im wrong. and i do think he plays his role in the trial. hes like that. icon_hmm icon_secret

I do, you are right. It just the trial really makes me go hmmm sometimes....He could definetely need some extra big $$ but the price is too high. All that BS with the child molestation has popped up again, there are a lot of new haters out there, also there are huge companies supporting that Wade Robson lies....Of course, MJ didnt know that the outcome would be like that but hell he should have guessed, right? AEG would do everything in their power to try to destroy his name, his legacy and God knows what else....:( And they do....and rather successfully....Sorry to sound this down but that's just how I feel about the whole trial situation....

thats why i dont believe everything i hear, yes the trial has its ups and downs, and yes all that crap about the child stuff, but he had to have known people are gonna try to crash his great name, but guess what my dear friend its not gonna happen. nobody in this world can destroy the name Michael Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that name is and will always be in a class by itself... HES THE KING...so dont let the trial get u down, mj wouldnt want that.. icon_sun

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора franklin5569 поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (17 сен 2013, 08:00) • Trueamore (16 сен 2013, 20:52) • Admin (16 сен 2013, 19:13)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

franklin5569
29.4%

#44  Сообщение Admin » 16 сен 2013, 19:22

franklin5569 писал(а):thats why i dont believe everything i hear, yes the trial has its ups and downs, and yes all that crap about the child stuff, but he had to have known people are gonna try to crash his great name, but guess what my dear friend its not gonna happen. nobody in this world can destroy the name Michael Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that name is and will always be in a class by itself... HES THE KING...so dont let the trial get u down, mj wouldnt want that.. icon_sun

Thank you....You always make me and I'm sure a lot of other people feel much better icon_kissing icon_sun It's such a rare and great ability. You are blessed with that. icon_angel

I think you're right. The trial shouldn't get anyone down because we don't even know what's been happening behind closed doors. Also I liked yours " I don't believe everything I hear " really much icon_thumbup The problem is that I don't know who and what to believe at all lately icon_ROFL Some things just have to be true and I dont know which ones lol Anyway we can do nothing but enjoy the show I guess....and look forward to its end....If there is any lol

Thank you again, my dear friend icon_kissing icon_iloveu
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 2):
Lina (17 сен 2013, 08:01) • Trueamore (16 сен 2013, 20:52)

Admin

#45  Сообщение franklin5569 » 16 сен 2013, 19:43

admin писал(а):
franklin5569 писал(а):thats why i dont believe everything i hear, yes the trial has its ups and downs, and yes all that crap about the child stuff, but he had to have known people are gonna try to crash his great name, but guess what my dear friend its not gonna happen. nobody in this world can destroy the name Michael Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that name is and will always be in a class by itself... HES THE KING...so dont let the trial get u down, mj wouldnt want that.. icon_sun

Thank you....You always make me and I'm sure a lot of other people feel much better icon_kissing icon_sun It's such a rare and great ability. You are blessed with that. icon_angel

I think you're right. The trial shouldn't get anyone down because we don't even know what's been happening behind closed doors. Also I liked yours " I don't believe everything I hear " really much icon_thumbup The problem is that I don't know who and what to believe at all lately icon_ROFL Some things just have to be true and I dont know which ones lol Anyway we can do nothing but enjoy the show I guess....and look forward to its end....If there is any lol

Thank you again, my dear friend icon_kissing icon_iloveu

yes sweetie nobody knows what happens behind closed doors, but guess what it will end and we all will just sit back and laugh, the show will come to an end. and we will all be happy just as we should be.. icon_hat love u too..

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора franklin5569 поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (17 сен 2013, 08:01) • Trueamore (16 сен 2013, 20:52) • Admin (16 сен 2013, 19:48)

franklin5569
29.4%

#46  Сообщение franklin5569 » 16 сен 2013, 19:55

yes the trial might be real but i think the out come of the trial will be what we want to hear, and yes people are gonna be mad at mj but he has a reason for everything and we wont know what the reason is until he comes back and explains it all. and i know people on here are thinking franklin is crazy, but im not ,im just keeping the faith.. as i always will.. icon_heart icon_mjwhite

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора franklin5569 поблагодарили (всего 4):
Dream (17 сен 2013, 15:24) • Lina (17 сен 2013, 08:02) • Admin (17 сен 2013, 01:16) • Trueamore (16 сен 2013, 20:53)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

franklin5569
29.4%

#47  Сообщение Trueamore » 17 сен 2013, 23:22

We,believers,are all a little bit crazy,aren't we ? icon_shocked icon_lotsoflaugh
But i appreciate very much our craziness because it helps to find like-minded people and close friends.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Trueamore поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (18 сен 2013, 07:27) • franklin5569 (18 сен 2013, 00:02) • Admin (17 сен 2013, 23:36)

Trueamore
Благодарил (а): 6693 раз.

#48  Сообщение franklin5569 » 17 сен 2013, 23:58

you know what, i have been called a little bit of everything from non believers, but it doesnt even bother me.lol because i believe in what i feel in my heart and in the long run we believers will victorious in the end when he comes back.. and then we can look at all the non-believers and say LOOK WHOS CRAZY NOW.. think about that one.. thanks for the post my good friend.. mj forever.. icon_mjwhite icon_sun icon_sun icon_secret

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора franklin5569 поблагодарили (всего 4):
Trueamore (18 сен 2013, 16:44) • TAIS (18 сен 2013, 08:01) • Lina (18 сен 2013, 07:28) • Admin (18 сен 2013, 03:34)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

franklin5569
29.4%

#49  Сообщение Admin » 18 сен 2013, 03:37

franklin5569 писал(а):you know what, i have been called a little bit of everything from non believers, but it doesnt even bother me.lol because i believe in what i feel in my heart and in the long run we believers will victorious in the end when he comes back.. and then we can look at all the non-believers and say LOOK WHOS CRAZY NOW.. think about that one.. thanks for the post my good friend.. mj forever.. icon_mjwhite icon_sun icon_sun icon_secret

icon_thumbup icon_clapping
And we can also say - TOLD YOUUUUUUUU! icon_ROFL icon_MJred
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарил:
Trueamore (18 сен 2013, 16:44)
Рейтинг: 9.09%

Admin

#50  Сообщение franklin5569 » 18 сен 2013, 03:39

yesssssssssssssssssssss we can tell them that/// icon_secret