Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Судебные процессы против Конрада Мюррея, иск Кэтрин Джексон против AEG Live./The Trial of Conrad Murray, Katherine Jackson AEG Lawsuit

Кэтрин Джексон против AEG Live

Re: Кэтрин Джексон против AEG Live

#141  Сообщение Trueamore » 03 апр 2013, 17:09

Интервью Доктора

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Trueamore поблагодарили (всего 2):
Admin (03 апр 2013, 20:48) • Mermaid (03 апр 2013, 17:30)
Рейтинг: 18.18%

Trueamore
Благодарил (а): 6693 раз.

#142  Сообщение Trueamore » 03 апр 2013, 17:15

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2013/0 ... e-for-aeg/

Thomas Mesereau on upcoming trial between Jacksons and concert promoter: "I think it's an uphill battle for AEG"

По этой ссылке маленькое интервью. icon_yes

On a day which saw the beginning of jury selection in a trial that will pit the family of Michael Jackson against concert promoter AEG Live, this evening "Piers Morgan Live" invited Thomas Mesereau to share his unique insight in a live, face to face interview.

The criminal defense lawyer who acquitted the late pop star in his molestation trial, Mesereau spoke of specific documents that he suspects will make it difficult for AEG to counter claims of wrongful death:

"Apparently there are emails from his [Jackson's] choreographer, Ken Ortega, warning AEG that he's not well, he has serious physical problems, serious psychological and emotional problems, he's asking for professional help, and I'm informed that there are some emails from AEG basically telling [Dr. Conrad] Murray you better get him to rehearsals," stated Mesereau. "I think the issue is well founded by the siblings and I think it's going to be a big issue for the plaintiffs. And I think AEG is going to have a tough time explaining it."

Asked by the host if Jackson should bear some of the responsibility himself, based on a history of cancellations and high-maintenance behavior, and the guests noted that AEG knew exactly what to expect when they joined forces with the "King of Pop":

"If they thought he was that flaky and they thought he was that disturbed, why did they enter into a contract with him to do all these concerts?" he asked Piers Morgan. "They invested over 30 million dollars before the concerts even began. If they thought he was that bad and they thought his reputation was suffering from all these other issues, why in the world did they go into business with him? I think it's an uphill battle for AEG."

Watch the clip, and listen to the interview, as Morgan and Mesereau preview a case which is predicted to lock-up Los Angeles for several months.

Показать ссылки поста

Lina (06 апр 2013, 19:16) • Admin (03 апр 2013, 20:48)

Trueamore

#143  Сообщение Trueamore » 03 апр 2013, 17:32

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/02/showbiz/c ... ar_twitter

Conrad Murray from jail: 'I was in the wrong place at the wrong time'

Здесь также кусочек интервью Мюррея.

For more from Don Lemon's interview with Conrad Murray (left), watch "Michael Jackson: The Final Days," a CNN documentary that will premiere at 10 p.m. Friday.

The doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death serenaded CNN's Anderson Cooper with a song that he said "tells my story."

Dr. Conrad Murray's unexpected rendition of Nat King Cole's "The little boy that Santa Claus forgot" came during one of two jailhouse interviews he granted to CNN: one recorded Friday with Don Lemon and the second broadcast live with Anderson Cooper on Tuesday evening.

The interviews, his first with a journalist since he was convicted in November 2011 of involuntary manslaughter, come as the trial begins in the wrongful death lawsuit filed by Jackson's children and mother accusing concert promoter AEG Live of the negligent hiring of Murray.

Along with the song, Murray talked about his role in the death of Michael Jackson, who the coroner ruled died from a lethal combination of sedatives and the surgical anesthetic propofol.

"My entire approach may not have been an orthodox approach, but my intentions were good," Murray told Cooper about his use of propofol to treat Jackson's insomnia as he prepared for comeback concerts.

Murray told Lemon he is a scapegoat who had the bad luck of being "in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Jackson died on the morning of June 25, 2009, after a long, sleepless night in which Murray used sedatives and propofol to treat his insomnia, according to court testimony in the doctor's criminal trial. It was a practice that Murray had followed most nights in the previous month and other doctors had done for Jackson in past years.

"Yes, indeed, I did order propofol to his home, but I was not the one that brought propofol into his home," Murray told Cooper. "I met him at his own stash. I did not agree with Michael, but Michael felt that it was not an issue because he had been exposed to it for years and he knew exactly how things worked. And given the situation at the time, it was my approach to try to get him off of it, but Michael Jackson was not the kind of person you can just say 'Put it down' and he's going to do that."

Murray said he succeeded in eliminating propofol from his insomnia treatment three days before Jackson's death.

"I mention that I explained to Michael that this is an artificial way of considering sleep. It was basically sedation, minimal sedation," he said.

But there were other issues in play the day Jackson died, Murray said. "I didn't know he was an addict. He was going to Dr. Klein's office and being loaded up with humongous levels of Demerol. Basically this was causing his insomnia because that's a huge side effect."

The appeal of his conviction filed last week argued that the judge erred by not allowing the defense to call Dr. Arnold Klein, a dermatologist Jackson visited five times in the month he died.

The morning Jackson died, he was given an injection, not a drip of propofol, Murray said to Cooper.

"Around 10:40 that day, after he really begged and cried and he looked so -- it was such a painful condition to see this man that was about to lose an entire potential, his fortune and empire, I agreed to give him a 25 milligram slow injection. That was it."

He watched him sleep for a half hour, but then it was safe to leave him alone, he said.

"He was sedated. He went to sleep and I watched him. I sat there for at least 30 minutes. I was able to speak on the phone, accept calls. He was fine. Everything was great. When I left his bedside, I was absolutely comfortable that propofol was no longer a factor. Done."

Phone records used as evidence in his criminal trial showed Murray busy at that time talking to several people, including girlfriends.

"Once I was comfortable and I moved away from his bedside, yes, I stayed in the adjacent chamber and I used the phone, et cetera, et cetera, but I was not worried about him. Actually, I was already packed and ready to go home."

But at some point around 11 a.m., Murray apparently realized his patient was not breathing.

"I have taken the front of the storm for the entire life of a man 50 years old, who has had a monumentally destructive, painful life that has been so damaged it is of huge proportions," Murray told Lemon.

"It is in terms so humongous that for 50 years of pain that he (Jackson) has lived and I did not do him for all of that," Murray said. "All of the mishaps that he has encountered in life seem to trickle down on me and I think that is the definition of a scapegoat. Nobody has taken any responsibilities for anything that they may have done to this man but, because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, then here I am."

"You just happened to be there at the end," Lemon said.

"Yes," replied Murray.

"Conrad Murray, as you sit here now in jail, do you believe you are innocent?" Lemon asked.

"Absolutely," Murray said. "No doubt."

"He's never wavered," his lawyer Valerie Wass added.

"Why am I innocent?" Murray continued. "Because I did nothing wrong and all I tried to do was to help a friend who I encountered in a devastated state and I tried to do everything possible to help my friend. I have been called names and who knows what. Nobody else was there at that time and I can say with the effort that I made I could've suffered a cardiac arrest myself. It was not an easy task but I never gave up on my friend -- never did."

Wass then stopped Murray from saying more that might relate to his criminal case, which she is appealing.

"I believe I was not given due process. I think the judge was not impartial. I think the district attorney did something that was so absurd. He altered evidence in open courtroom. Could you imagine that?" he told Cooper.

The evidence was prosecution exhibit 30, an empty propofol bottle that was allegedly placed in a makeshift IV configuration. Deputy District Attorney David Walgren pulled an unused tab on the bottle that was intended to hold the bottle on a stand. When investigators found it, it was not pulled.

"If I had to do this again, that's the one thing I would never do," Murray said. "I would never sit quietly in the courtroom and have a district attorney tear open and destroy the integrity of evidence when there was no reason to do that. That was not the only time. There were so many issues of irregularity and obstruction of justice on his part."

Murray talked about his relationship with Michael Jackson in the last months.

"I've lost a friend, a great friend, a man who was imperfect like all of us are," he told Lemon. "He has had his dark sides and he has had his good sides and I've known them both."

His role in the friendship was to bring Jackson peace, Murray said.

"But as he left in a state of total absorption of all of the pains he has encountered and all of the stories that haven't been told that was important to him to either regurgitate, ruminate, whatever he wanted -- to think about an opportunity to release himself and I gave him that opportunity," Murray said. "There was an opportunity where Michael finally found an opportunity to tell someone almost anything and knew he was protected. I gave him that. I gave him that peace."

He expanded on this with Cooper. "To be honest, I became a sounding board for Michael," Murray said. "He offloaded and regurgitated everything that was bad in his past and everything that was dark. And I have been the absorbent capacity for that."

Murray asked to speak about Jackson's children, with whom he said he had "a beautiful, blessed relationship—an extremely good one."

"Prince Jr., Paris and Blanket are like my own kids," he said. "They are my children. I love those children. I worry about them."

"There are things I can share about the children, but I don't think I will go into that, not in this forum," he said. "But at the same time I hope the children are doing well, that they are looked after very well."

He then took aim at other members of the Jackson family, without calling names.

"I am pretty sure there are a number of bottom dwellers right now who are sucking up for anything they can, but I do hope the children will not fall victim of that," Murray said.

Murray began singing after Cooper brought up the topic of the Jacksons' wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live. He asked if he would testify on behalf of the Jacksons, who are seeking billions of dollars in damages for the singer's death.

"If I testify, I will testify very honestly," he said. "It is a sad thing when I look at what's going on in television because Michael would be absolutely upset, he would be so unhappy with what is happening. Michael said to me 'I no longer want to be a bank for my family.' All we see is the continuation of that."

He and Michael both "experienced pain," Murray said, as he began singing:

"He is a little boy that Santa Claus forgot and goodness knows he did not want a lot. He wrote a note to Santa for some crayons and a toy, it broke his little heart when he found Santa hadn't come in the streets. He envied all the lucky boys, but goodness knows he didn't want a lot. I'm so sorry for that laddie who hasn't got a daddy. He's a little boy that Santa Claus forgot.

"That song tells my sorry," Murray then said. "That's how I grew up. I had no toy. I had nothing. As I grew up, my heart has been whole and my heart says to help, and all I do is to give. I want to give."

Murray said he holds no anger toward anyone, however.

"I can certainly be upset and say, 'How did this happen to me?' but I am not doing that," he said. "I think I take the high road in this. My friendship was good and genuine and for everything it is worth I want to remember it that way."

"What do you want people to know about Conrad Murray?" Lemon asked.

"I want to be known as just a simple human being who came from the most humblest of backgrounds, who has worked his way through life through difficult times and good times," he said. "I have been an ambitious man, but the ambitions have not been in any way directed to self. Self is only one part. I spent my life to make man better, to improve the lives of everyone I encounter."

He said he would always be a free man "because of my spirituality, my beliefs. I have carried the weight of this world on my shoulder and I know that I cannot carry that by myself so I was also carried by my heavenly father."

He spoke from a cell he described "a small space where there is no penetration of sunlight, but I can say there is room for improvement in everything. Certainly not like being in the sand or being in Bora Bora, but I am hoping for enduring the task as best that I can."

His expected release date is in late October, after he serves half his sentence, unless the sheriff decides to free him earlier under jail overcrowding guidelines.

Показать ссылки поста

Lina (06 апр 2013, 19:17) • Admin (03 апр 2013, 20:48)

Trueamore

#144  Сообщение Mermaid » 03 апр 2013, 17:32

Trueamore писал(а):Интервью Доктора

А можно, пожалуйста, в двух словах о чем там? icon_embarrassed

Показать ссылки поста

Mermaid
Прогресс до нового звания:
8.6%
Благодарил (а): 543 раз.

#145  Сообщение Trueamore » 03 апр 2013, 17:33

Чуть позже,я только что домой прибежала icon_inloveshy и сама еще не слушала.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Trueamore поблагодарил:
Mermaid (03 апр 2013, 17:39)
Рейтинг: 9.09%

Trueamore

#146  Сообщение Mermaid » 03 апр 2013, 17:38

admin писал(а):MJJJusticeProject @MJJJusticePrjct 32m

Tom Mez thinks Katherine Jackson has a strong case and her lawyer Pannish is a great attorney- says her chances are excellent.

ТМ считает, что позиция Кэтрин Джексон сильна и что ее адвокат Панниш блестящий юрист и он полагает, что шансы Кэтрин прекрасны.

Expand
MJJJusticeProject @MJJJusticePrjct 33m

but AEG should have not hired him or fired him when they saw he was not taking care of his patient.

но AEG не должны были ни нанимать, ни увольнять его, если видели, что он не следит за пациентом должным образом.

Expand
MJJJusticeProject @MJJJusticePrjct 34m

Tom Mez- Murray has never taken responsibility for killing MJ- He violated medical practice..he lied to paramedics . not a good dr. ....

ТМ - Мюррей никогда не признавал себя виновным в убийстве Майкла - Он нарушил мед. практику..он лгал парамедикам. Не хороший врач....

Expand
MJJJusticeProject @MJJJusticePrjct 36m

Tom Mez If AEG thought MJ was so bad why go into business with MJ .. and spend 30 million?

ТМ - Если AEG полагали, что Майкл находится в таком плачевном состоянии, зачем же они стали заниматься с ним бизнесом, в который вложили 30 миллионов?

Expand
MJJJusticeProject @MJJJusticePrjct 37m

Tom Mez says he never saw Michael using drugs during 05 trial. He was helpful, lucid and cooperative.
Expand

ТМ говорит, что никогда не видел, чтобы Майкл употреблял наркотики в период суда 2005 года. Он оказывал всяческую помощь, был здравомыслящим и адекватным.

MJJJusticeProject @MJJJusticePrjct 38m

Tom Mez - Emails from KO that MJ isnt well and needs prof help. and other emails saying get MJ to rehearsals.

ТМ - Письма от Кенни Ортега, что Майкл был нездоров и нуждался в медицинской помощи, а также другие письма, в которых сказано - заставить МJ прийти на репетиции.
Expand
MJJJusticeProject @MJJJusticePrjct 40m

Tom Mez- Dr is responsible for MJ death but should AEG have hired him & supervised & fired if he was found deficient?

ТМ - Доктор ответственнен за смерть MJ, но правомочны ли были AEG нанимать, оплачивать и увольнять его, если он не отвечал требованиям
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite More
MJJJusticeProject @MJJJusticePrjct 41m

Tom Mez doesn't think Murray's interview will affect AEG case, he thinks emails are gonna help Jacksons case which is strong.
Том Мезерео не считает, что интервью Мюррея окажет какое - то воздействие со стороны AEG, но полагает, что письма помогут стороне Джексонов и что их позиция сильна.

Позиция господина Мезерео яснее ясного.
Значит, МД действует заодно с мамой и детьми и они полны решимости разорить AEG, как я первоначально и думала и даже писала в этой ветке. Видимо, много происходит что не видно глазу, и на данный момент, я не удивлюсь, что Аэг и есть главный злодей, против которого изначально и шла борьба. Все сугубо мое ИМХО, конечно. Но в данном случае, видя как разворачиваются события, считаю совершенно нереальным думать, что Аэг в "теме".
Мое мнение может измениться, и на истину не претендую, однако сейчас вижу ситуацию именно так. icon_victory

Показать ссылки поста

Mermaid
8.6%

#147  Сообщение Mermaid » 03 апр 2013, 17:58

http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/n ... Fan+Associ
Jackson Family vs. AEG Live trial beings, what can you expect?
Изображение
Four years after Michael Jackson’s death, jury selection began on Tuesday (April 2) in the wrongful death suit
 filed by Michael’s family against concert promoter AEG Live.
While the Jacksons claim that the company behind the planned 50-date ‘This Is It’ show in London should be held responsible for his death on June 25, 2009, AEG is expected to argue that Michael Jackson was to blame for his passing at age 50.

Jackson family claims:

*AEG Live is to blame for hiring Conrad Murray who killed Michael with a Propofol lethal dose
*Judge determined that lawyers for the estate provided enough evidence that AEG was negligent in hiring Murray
*AEG shouldhave known Murray used dangerous combinations of prescription drugs
*e-mail sent by AEG’s co-CEO 11 days before Michael died, “We want to remind (Murray) that it is AEG, not MJ, who is paying his salary,” read the e-mail. “We want to remind him what is expected of him.”
*financial compensation for what MJ could have earned the rest of his life
*AEG traded on Murray’s fear of losing his lucrative job and pressured him to do whatever it took to get Michael ready for the concerts.
In rejecting AEG Live’s earlier attempt to have the suit thrown out, the judge in the case said she agree with the Jackson lawyers that AEG Live didn’t do a sufficient enough background check on Murray, which would have revealed that he was deeply in debt.

“There is a triable issue of fact as to whether it was foreseeable that such a physician under strong financial pressure may compromise his Hippocratic Oath and do what was known by AEG Live’s executives to be an unfortunate practice in the entertainment industry for financial gain,” the judge wrote.

AEG Live’s defense:

*It was Michael Jackson who hired Murray, not AEG.
*MJ paid Murray’s bills for nearly four years.
*Michael had a long history of erratic behavior.
*AEG is expected to paint a picture of chronic drug use.
*AEG lawyer Marvin Putnam: “I don’t know how you can’t look to Mr. Jackson’s responsibility there,” … “He was a grown man … Mr. Jackson is a person who was known to doctor shop. He was known to be someone who would tell one doctor one thing and another doctor something else.”
*Murray only signed with AEG the night before Michael’s death, AEG executives never signed the contract.
Before jury selection began on Tuesday morning, the judge in the case was scheduled to hear arguments to allow TV cameras in the courtroom. Murray, who is serving a four year jail term, has said he might invoke his Fifth Amendment right to avoid answering questions in the wrongful death suit. But Putnam noted that in an interview with police two days after Michael’s death Murray said he was Jackson’s employee, not AEG’s, even though the promoter was expected to cut paychecks equaling $150,000 a month.

Putnam said he learned during the discovery process that Jackson was personally paying Murray during the last two months of his life, a claim that Jackson’s lawyers declined to comment on. He also said that the so-called “smoking gun”
 email from Gongaware was no such thing because a doctor’s Hippocratic Oath would not allow him to do anything that might harm his patient.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Mermaid поблагодарили (всего 4):
Lina (06 апр 2013, 19:20) • TAIS (03 апр 2013, 22:56) • Admin (03 апр 2013, 20:48) • Trueamore (03 апр 2013, 19:11)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

Mermaid
8.6%

#148  Сообщение Milena » 03 апр 2013, 19:19

Спасибо Lyud
Выдержки из Los Angeles (CNN)By Alan Duke

"Я не знаю, как можно не видеть ответственность самого мистера Джексона в этом ," "Он был взрослым человеком", -сказал Патнэм в интервью для документального фильма Си-Эн-Эн "Майкл Джексон: последние Дни", который будет показан в 10 часов в пятницу.

" Мистер Джексон - это человек, который был знаком с doctor shop ", - сказал Патнэм - "Он был известен как тот, кто мог бы рассказать одному врачу одну вещь, а другому доктору что-то другое."

"Суд о растлении малолетнего актуален, потому что это "привело к неимоверному увеличению потребления им препаратов," - сказал Патнэм."

"Мы говорим о Майкле Джексоне, - сказал Патнэм. - "Это человек, который мог появиться в пижаме. Это человек, который остановил машину и вышел и станцевал на крыше своей машине. Это человек, который ходил на публичные мероприятия с обезьянкой по имени Пузыри(Bubbles). Это человек, который сказал, что он спал в кислородной камере." icon_wtf

"Судья заслушает аргументы о присутствии телевизионных камер в Лос-Анджелесском зале суда перед выбором присяжных, который начинается во вторник утром. В то время, как адвокаты Джексона, как ожидается, поддержат запрос Си-Эн-Эн на трансляцию судебного разбирательства, адвокаты AEG говорят, что их беспокоит, это может спровоцировать фан-"безумие" за пределами здания суда."

"Патнэм ощетинился на заявления, сделанные адвокатами Джексон в прошлом месяце, что он "ведет себя агрессивно и непредсказуемо" в его допросе Принса Джексон.
- Может, они хотят попытаться заставить мир поверить, что AEG Live делает что-то неуместное в отношении этих детей, но я хотел бы попросить мир остановиться на мгновение и посмотреть, что происходит здесь на самом деле. Именно они те, кто подал этот иск, и именно они те, кто говорит, что они собираются поставить этих детей на место свидетеля в суде, и я совершенно уверен, что их отец никогда, никогда не хотел бы, чтобы это произошло."

"AEG Live не бросили бы Джексона, говорит адвокат.
- Если бы существовала проблема со здоровьем Джексона, у AEG Live не было бы никаких проблем, чтобы отсрочить начало тура, сказал он.
"AEG Live уже передвигала сроки концертов на начало июля, потому что не получалось подготовить их вовремя, из-за количества set pieces, которые мистер Джексон хотел," - сказал он. -"Для AEG Live, не было никаких причин для спешки, чтобы они начали тур именно 13 июля. Если возникала проблема, в AEG хотели знать, что было проблемой, потому что они могли просто перенести концерты".

"50-шоу были растянуты более чем на год на O2 Арена, которая является собственностью AEG и контролируется AEG, сказал он. "У AEG не было никаких причин торопиться, чтобы начать их именно 13 июля. Напротив, если возникали проблемы, они хотели об этом знать."

Из сообщений о отборе присяжных и вопросе о камерах в суде, прошедших во вторник.

ABC7 суд News @ ABC7Courts
Первым на повестке дня было ходатайство поданное средствами массовой информации, чтобы просить судью разрешить освещать судебное разбирательство по телевидению, как в суде с Мюрреем.

ABC7 суд News @ ABC7Courts 15s
Брайан Пэниш, адвокат Кэтрин Джексон и детей, высказался в пользу камер. "Все мы просим, чтобы все видели правду ".

Марвин Патнэм, адвокат AEG, выступил против камер, говоря, что это может помешать надлежащей правовой процедуре и испугать свидетелей.

Судья Иветта Палазуелос, которая председательствовала на суде, приняла ходатайство о камерах и рассмотрит его до открытия заявлений.

Адвокат EstateMJ, Патрисия Миллет выразила озабоченность по поводу того, что будет раскрыто в открытом судебном заседании, и сказала: "Не существует никакого публичного права для доступа к конфиденциальным медицинским документам Майкла Джексона.».

Спасибо veraMJ icon_flowers
с твиттера

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjic7f

Твит от TeamMichaelJackson @ TeamMichael777 , она присутствовала на судебном процессе:

"Я была в унынии, чтобы увидеть что адвокаты Estate против прямой трансляции судебного процесса. Исполнители Состояния, которые являются "Сотрудниками" состояния в пользу бенефициариев, так в основном, они работают на "Бенефициариев"

Что они по разные стороны адвокатов Джексона была огромная пощечина любому поклоннику, стороннику, адвокату Майкла Джексона. Это кричало о конфликте интересов каждой из сторон в зале суда!

Какой позор - Джон Бранка на стороне AEGLive, которые частично ответственен за смерть Майкла Джексона (я думаю Бранка вечно благодарен AEG, хм)

Поверенный Бранки, цитирующий о конфиденциальности Медицинской документации, был простым выстрелом в темноте, поскольку медицинскую документацию Майклса покажут миру так или иначе, судья видел через это и сказал, хорошо история болезни Майкла была передана в испытании Конрада Мюррея. (Да я думал, где был Branca тогда! )...."

zimnika

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Milena поблагодарили (всего 5):
Lina (06 апр 2013, 19:22) • TAIS (03 апр 2013, 22:58) • Trueamore (03 апр 2013, 22:29) • Admin (03 апр 2013, 20:48) • Mermaid (03 апр 2013, 19:26)
Рейтинг: 45.45%

RANDOM_AVATAR

Milena
40%
Благодарил (а): 168 раз.

#149  Сообщение Trueamore » 03 апр 2013, 20:02

На вопрос Купера о том,кто его нанял,по совету адвоката,отказался отвечать.На вопрос- но вы знаете ответ на этот вовпрос- да конечно.

На вопрос- чувствует ли он вину за смерть Майкла Джексона- нет,я абсолютно невиновен.Я невероятно сожалею об его уходе.Это невероятная потеря для него.Они были очень близки друг с другом.
На вопрос - может ли доктор быть другом пациенту- снова не ответил,по совету адвоката.

Вопрос- пропофол используют только в больнице при хирургическом вмешательстве.Вы были не первым,кто давал Джексону пропофол,но вы заказали большое количество этого седативного препарата на дом.Ответ- да я заказывал пропофол на дом,но у Майкла уже были запасы этого вещества.Я как раз старался отучить его от применения пропофола.Но для Майкла это не было проблемой.Он использовал препарат многие годы и точно знал,как он работает.Я стралася его отучить,таков был мой подход к ситуации.Но Майкл Джексон - это не тот человек,которому можно сказать "не делай этого" и он тут же престанет так поступать.

- Но вы врач и должны были сказать пациенту,что,если вы не будете следовать моим инструкциям,то я не стану вас лечить.Вы использовали пропофол начиная с апреля по июнь.Вы заказали 4 ГАЛЛОНА пропофола.

-Не вся правда была озвучена.Мне предложили работу в декабре 2008,контракт предусматривал начало работы в мае-июне,но неожиданно я приступил к работе раньше этого срока.Я хотел,чтобы он перестал применять препарат и у меня получилось ...за 3 дня до его смерти.

-Вы все время повторяете,что помогали Джексону уснуть,но пропофол не предназначен для этого,он дает лиш кратковременный эффект,не облегчает состояния организма.

- Я говорил Майклу,что это искусственный способ заснуть.Он дает лишь минимальный седативный эффект.Я не знал,что он был аддиктом.Он ходил в офис Клейна и там получал огромное количество демерола.Именно это было причиной его бессонницы.потому что он имеет огромный побочный эффект.

-Но в доме было огромное количество бутылочек из-под других лекарств и даже сторонний наблюдатель мог сказать,что Майкл Джексон пристрастился к приему лекарств,а вы говорите,что не знали о том,что он был аддиктом.

- Но если я прихожу к вам в дом и у вас есть бутылки из-под лекарств,которые врач вам выписал давно и сейчас вы их не принимаете.

-Но там были бутылочки из под валиума,дипривана и других препаратов,кторые угнетают дыхание,а вместе с пропофолом могут вызвать сердечный приступ.

- Но там многи бутылки были предвинуты и я их просто не видел ( если правильно перевела icon_embarrassed )

-И снова чувствуете ли вы себя виновным в том,что вкололи ему пропофол и оставили одного ?

- Я не делал ему капельницу с пропофолом в то утро,это был укол.( на вопрос о том,что его защита строилась на том,что Майкл сам сделал себе укол пропофола).
Он был в таком болезненном состоянии и так умолял,что я сделал ему 25 мг slow injection ( видимо типа медленного впрыскивания).

Он наблюдал Джексона в течение 30 минут,все было нормально,он был в безопасности,поэтому у доктора была возможность поговорить по телефону.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Trueamore поблагодарили (всего 6):
Lina (06 апр 2013, 19:22) • Mermaid (04 апр 2013, 17:36) • TMJ (04 апр 2013, 06:31) • Milena (04 апр 2013, 06:14) • TAIS (03 апр 2013, 22:59) • Admin (03 апр 2013, 20:48)
Рейтинг: 54.55%

Trueamore

#150  Сообщение Trueamore » 03 апр 2013, 20:25

Состояние было настолько стабильным,что он сходил в туалет и т.д. и уже собирался уходить домой.

Мюррей считает,что во время суда судья не был беспристрастен,а окружной прокурор совершил абсурдный поступок - он изменил улику,нарушив ее целостность.И это не было единственным нарушением в зале суда.

Когда спросили,что он собирается делать после выхода из тюрьмы icon_wink icon_thumbup дохтур заговорил таким знакомыми словами - хотелы продолжать свою гуманитарную деятельность,чтобы любой человек мог осуществить свою мечту и помогать человечеству.

Постарается вернуть свою лицензию.

Майклу бы не понравилось то,что показывают по телевизору ,он был бы очень разочарован.

И оказывается он был фанатом Майкла.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Trueamore поблагодарили (всего 6):
Lina (06 апр 2013, 19:31) • Mermaid (04 апр 2013, 17:36) • TMJ (04 апр 2013, 06:32) • Белая роза (03 апр 2013, 23:36) • TAIS (03 апр 2013, 23:25) • Admin (03 апр 2013, 20:49)
Рейтинг: 54.55%

Trueamore

Пред.След.

Вернуться в СУД / COURT