Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Заголовок Объявления
Поздравляем
uuvasetefor
Судебные процессы против Конрада Мюррея, иск Кэтрин Джексон против AEG Live./The Trial of Conrad Murray, Katherine Jackson AEG Lawsuit

Кэтрин Джексон против AEG Live

Re: Кэтрин Джексон против AEG Live

#471  Сообщение Admin » 12 май 2013, 17:11

TAIS писал(а):Milena Вы зачем удалили свои посты?

Народ, у вас чего здесь проиходит? icon_wtf
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Admin
Благодарил (а): 11977 раз.

#472  Сообщение Admin » 12 май 2013, 17:15

Про показания Карен на суде

Michael Jackson’s make-up artist: ‘Everybody was lying after he died’
Гример Майкла Джексона: " После его смерти лгали все "

Изображение
Michael Jackson’s make-up artist warned in the 1990s that the star could die due to his drug addiction, she testified Friday, adding that people were initially lying after his 2009 death.

Karen Faye, who worked for the self-styled King of Pop for 27 years, said she voiced concern to a drugs therapist after Jackson’s “Dangerous” tour in the early 1990s, which was cut short when the singer went into rehab.

She was speaking at a Los Angeles trial pitting Jackson’s 82-year-old mother Katherine against AEG Live, the promoter of his final tour whom she accuses of negligently hiring doctor Conrad Murray.

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011. The Jackson family matriarch says AEG Live were responsible for hiring the medic, and should have known he was inappropriate for the job.

Jackson died on June 25, 2009 of an overdose of the anesthetic propofol, given to him by Murray to help with his insomnia. Lawyers for AEG say he had used the drug, usually only meant for a hospital setting, for years.

“Everybody was lying after he died .. and everyone knew,” said Faye, who was asked to do the make-up on Jackson’s corpse. “I felt retouching Michael was part of that lie and I didnt want to be part of it,” she said.
" Все лгали после его смерти....и все знали ". " Я чувствовала, что Майкл был частью этой лжи, а я не хотела принимать в этом участие "

icon_shocked
Faye, who also did Jackson’s hair, said she began to be seriously worried during the “Dangerous” tour. “I said I was afraid Michael could die,” she said, adding: “There were times when he was OK and times when I was worried.”

On one tour stop in Singapore she stumbled into his dressing room to find him taking medication, which he said was to reduce a bald spot on his scalp from burns received during an accident while making a Pepsi advert in 1984.

At times on the tour she saw Debbie Rowe, who at the time was a nurse for Jackson’s dermatologist Dr Arnold Klein but would later marry the singer, carrying medications for the star.

Faye added that she voiced concerns about Jackson’s drug abuse with his siblings Rebbie, LaToya and Randy. The family tried unsuccessfully to get him into rehab in later years, she said.

“I never knew them to be successful … I’m sure they were trying to help him in any way the could,” she said.

The trial continues into its third week Monday.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/10/m ... r-he-died/
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 3):
TAIS (12 май 2013, 19:14) • Lina (12 май 2013, 17:59) • Trueamore (12 май 2013, 17:18)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

Admin

#473  Сообщение Admin » 12 май 2013, 19:04

Это твитты Карен до 25 июня.
Дама, вероятно, забыла, как она радовалась и просила людей продолжать танцевать.
А где твиты, что он при смерти, что не сможет выступать и крики о помощи?
И 27 июня причины Майкла сделать ЗИИ - послать месседж, чтобы мир вылечили.
А сейчас они как - то радикально поменялись, причины эти.... icon_sick icon_chopping

Karen Faye Kissinger I know how painful it is to loose this beautiful man....I can barely speak, but I must share with you his reason for getting on stage once again. It wasn't for money or to relaunch his career...it was to send the message that we must HEAL THE WORLD
27 June 2009

Я знаю, как это больно потерять этого красивого человека....Я едва могу говорить, но я должна поделиться с вами его причинами снова выйти на сцену. Это было не из - за денег и не для того, чтобы возродить карьеру....Это было для того, чтобы послать месседж, что мы должны ИЗЛЕЧИТЬ МИР

Karen Faye Kissinger I am so busy and so excited!!!!!!

Я очень занята и в таком волнении!!!!!

Karen Faye Kissinger My contractual obligations forbid me to write any more before the concert. I will read your email and posts. Keep sharing with me. Keep dancing! See you in London!
5 June 2009

Мои обязательства по контракту запрещают мне писать что - либо до начала концертов. Я буду читать ваши письма и посты. Продолжайте со мной делиться. Продолжайте танцевать! Увидимся в Лондоне!

Karen Faye Kissinger Hello everyone. I apologize for not posting recently. I have signed contracts, and within the contract are strictly enforced confidentiality clauses. Everyone involved in TII, must abide. I will continue to accept my friends, and I will be able to read
05 June 2009

Привет всем. Извиняюсь за то, что не писала. Я подписала контракт, и его условия строго обязывают конфиденциальность. И каждый, кто работает в ЗИИ, должен их выполнять.
Я буду продолжать принимать друзей и смогу читать.

Karen Faye Kissinger spent a few hours buying supplies for TII yesterday at my favorite makeup and hair supply store, Nigel's. It is a little bit of heaven for a girl like me.
30 Μay 2009

Вчера провела очень много времени, приобретая необходимые запасы для ЗИИ, в моем любимом магазине косметики Нигель. Это просто небесное блаженство для такой дамы, как я.

Karen Faye Kissinger Coffee and out the door. Everything is moving along full force. Watching MJ rehearse is giving me goose bumps. A genius at work. I do know how lucky I am to experience all this. Michael told me he was excited to be able to share and bring his music to the world.
29 May 2009

Пью чашку кофе и ухожу. Все движется в верном направлении. И в полную силу. Когда я смотрю, как Майкл репетирует, у меня мурашки по всему телу. Гений в работе. Я понимаю, какой я счастливчик, что мне выпала возможность все это увидеть и испытать. Майкл мне сказал, что он в таком радостном волнении от того, что может поделиться своей музыкой с миром.

Karen Faye Kissinger Off to a production meeting. I asked Michael on Monday about Shaheen...he DID already see it. He loved it! I guess I am the only one who didn't see it, LOL.
26 May 2009
Иду на деловую встречу. Я спросила Майкла о Шахине....он уже его видел. И ему очень понравилось! Кажется, я единственная, кто его не видел.

( Если не ошибаюсь, речь идет о мальчике, которого Майкл хотел использовать для шоу и который потом пел на мемориале - прим. )
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (13 май 2013, 12:09) • TAIS (12 май 2013, 19:16) • Trueamore (12 май 2013, 19:13)

Admin

#474  Сообщение TAIS » 12 май 2013, 19:09

admin писал(а):
TAIS писал(а):Milena Вы зачем удалили свои посты?

Народ, у вас чего здесь проиходит? icon_wtf

Если честно, я и не поняла, что произошло. И почему Милена удалила посты. Надеюсь, что я не стала причиной этого действа. :(
Я на самом деле уважаю мнение любого члена этого форума и повторюсь, если это в рамкам приличия. К Милене это не относится. icon_idontknow

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора TAIS поблагодарил:
Lina (13 май 2013, 12:11)
Рейтинг: 9.09%

TAIS
Благодарил (а): 9490 раз.

#475  Сообщение Trueamore » 12 май 2013, 19:16

TAIS писал(а):Если честно, я и не поняла, что произошло. И почему Милена удалила посты. Надеюсь, что я не стала причиной этого действа. :(
Я на самом деле уважаю мнение любого члена этого форума и повторюсь, если это в рамкам приличия. К Милене это не относится. icon_idontknow

Не переживай,зай,возможно у Милены были свои причины или она запостила что-то,что уже есть в этой ветке.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Trueamore поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (13 май 2013, 12:12) • TAIS (12 май 2013, 19:21) • Admin (12 май 2013, 19:19)

Trueamore
Благодарил (а): 6693 раз.

#476  Сообщение Mermaid » 12 май 2013, 19:24

admin писал(а):Это твитты Карен до 25 июня.
Дама, вероятно, забыла, как она радовалась и просила людей продолжать танцевать.
А где твиты, что он при смерти, что не сможет выступать и крики о помощи?
И 27 июня причины Майкла сделать ЗИИ - послать месседж, чтобы мир вылечили.
А сейчас они как - то радикально поменялись, причины эти.... icon_sick icon_chopping

Karen Faye Kissinger I know how painful it is to loose this beautiful man....I can barely speak, but I must share with you his reason for getting on stage once again. It wasn't for money or to relaunch his career...it was to send the message that we must HEAL THE WORLD
27 June 2009

Я знаю, как это больно потерять этого красивого человека....Я едва могу говорить, но я должна поделиться с вами его причинами снова выйти на сцену. Это было не из - за денег и не для того, чтобы возродить карьеру....Это было для того, чтобы послать месседж, что мы должны ИЗЛЕЧИТЬ МИР

Karen Faye Kissinger I am so busy and so excited!!!!!!

Я очень занята и в таком волнении!!!!!

Karen Faye Kissinger My contractual obligations forbid me to write any more before the concert. I will read your email and posts. Keep sharing with me. Keep dancing! See you in London!
5 June 2009

Мои обязательства по контракту запрещают мне писать что - либо до начала концертов. Я буду читать ваши письма и посты. Продолжайте со мной делиться. Продолжайте танцевать! Увидимся в Лондоне!

Karen Faye Kissinger Hello everyone. I apologize for not posting recently. I have signed contracts, and within the contract are strictly enforced confidentiality clauses. Everyone involved in TII, must abide. I will continue to accept my friends, and I will be able to read
05 June 2009

Привет всем. Извиняюсь за то, что не писала. Я подписала контракт, и его условия строго обязывают конфиденциальность. И каждый, кто работает в ЗИИ, должен их выполнять.
Я буду продолжать принимать друзей и смогу читать.

Karen Faye Kissinger spent a few hours buying supplies for TII yesterday at my favorite makeup and hair supply store, Nigel's. It is a little bit of heaven for a girl like me.
30 Μay 2009

Вчера провела очень много времени, приобретая необходимые запасы для ЗИИ, в моем любимом магазине косметики Нигель. Это просто небесное блаженство для такой дамы, как я.

Karen Faye Kissinger Coffee and out the door. Everything is moving along full force. Watching MJ rehearse is giving me goose bumps. A genius at work. I do know how lucky I am to experience all this. Michael told me he was excited to be able to share and bring his music to the world.
29 May 2009

Пью чашку кофе и ухожу. Все движется в верном направлении. И в полную силу. Когда я смотрю, как Майкл репетирует, у меня мурашки по всему телу. Гений в работе. Я понимаю, какой я счастливчик, что мне выпала возможность все это увидеть и испытать. Майкл мне сказал, что он в таком радостном волнении от того, что может поделиться своей музыкой с миром.

Karen Faye Kissinger Off to a production meeting. I asked Michael on Monday about Shaheen...he DID already see it. He loved it! I guess I am the only one who didn't see it, LOL.
26 May 2009
Иду на деловую встречу. Я спросила Майкла о Шахине....он уже его видел. И ему очень понравилось! Кажется, я единственная, кто его не видел.

( Если не ошибаюсь, речь идет о мальчике, которого Майкл хотел использовать для шоу и который потом пел на мемориале - прим. )

Ложь и лицемерие без прикрас.
Девочки, а это в суде рассматривалось? Задавали ли ей вопросы, почему такое расхождение в показаниях, основываясь на этих твитах?

Показать ссылки поста

Mermaid
Прогресс до нового звания:
8.6%
Благодарил (а): 543 раз.

#477  Сообщение Trueamore » 12 май 2013, 19:28

Ни суд над доктором ни суд с АЕГ такими "мелочами",как расхождение в показаниях свидетелей не задается и неудобных вопросов не задает.

Показать ссылки поста

Lina (13 май 2013, 12:12) • TAIS (12 май 2013, 19:59) • Admin (12 май 2013, 19:45)

Trueamore

#478  Сообщение TAIS » 12 май 2013, 20:00

Trueamore писал(а):Ни суд над доктором ни суд с АЕГ такими "мелочами",как расхождение в показаниях свидетелей не задается и неудобных вопросов не задает.

видимо для нас это важнее... icon_idontknow

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора TAIS поблагодарили (всего 2):
Admin (13 май 2013, 01:15) • Trueamore (12 май 2013, 22:57)
Рейтинг: 18.18%

TAIS
Благодарил (а): 9490 раз.

#479  Сообщение Trueamore » 13 май 2013, 17:10

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ng-1886104

Michael Jackson could not sing and dance live at the same time, claim emails to be presented in court

Tragic Michael Jackson was so frail in the days before his death he could not sing and dance at the same time, documents allege.

And it is claimed his physical state so worried bosses of his comeback tour that they made contingency plans to use backing tracks at his £100-a-ticket shows.

But The King of Pop died aged 50 from an overdose of powerful anaesthetic shortly before the This Is It shows were was due to start at London’s O2 Arena in July 2009.

Jackson’s mother Katherine, together with his three children, are suing concert promoters AEG Live for £31billion.

A string of emails, seen by the Mirror and to be presented to the Los Angeles Superior Court in California, make it clear there were serious fears about Jacko’s ability to perform.

Long-term Jackson family friend Terry Harvey claims the singer had laid down vocals over several months to work as back-up material for shows.

And the promoter insists he made Jackson’s managers Dr Tohme Tohme, Frank DiLeo and contract lawyer Dennis Hawk aware of his dangerously frail state.

He says he warned Di Leo, who died in 2011: “You are going to kill Michael.”

In other evidence it is claimed Jacko was so emaciated that, two days before he died, his heart could be seen beating.

Make-up artist Karen Faye said costume director Michael Bush looked in horror at Jackson’s unclothed body before a dress rehearsal: “He said, ‘Oh my God ... I could see Michael’s heart beat through the skin of his chest’.”

Faye, 60, who worked for Jackson over nearly three decades, claimed he was on the brink of death weeks before his drug overdose.

She wept, describing how she made up Jackson in his coffin, but refused to “help retouch” footage of the singer for the posthumous documentary, “This Is It”.

Faye blasted: “It was a lie. I didn’t want a lie.

“Everybody was lying after he died, (saying) Michael was well. Everybody knew he wasn’t. I felt retouching Michael was just a part of that lie.”

The key emails show there was a difference between the public version of Jackson’s rehearsals and reality.

After announcing the series of This Is It gigs, ticket sales reaped more than £169million at the box office.

But on June 16, 2009 music arranger Michael Bearden revealed the singer was unable to sing live and dance, just three weeks away from the start at London’s 02 Arena.

In a message entitled Plan B, Bearden told Kenny Ortega, producer and director of the This Is It tour, that he planned using Jackson’s studio material.

Bearden wrote: “If we can’t get everything we need from the vault I can use what we have and take out ad libs and such to try to make it feel new.

“MJ is not in shape enough yet to sing this stuff live and dance at the same time. He can use the ballads to sing live and get his stamina back ... I have full confidence he can sing the majority of the show live.

“His voice sounds amazing right now he just needs to build it back up.”

Dancer Travis Payne, who let slip Jackson needed golf carts to get around the arena, responded with, “Great idea”.

There were even rumours, strongly denied, that a Jackson stand-in was used to announce the London gigs.

Harvey, claims the singer recorded show vocals weeks before his rehearsals.

He said: “On This Is It there were moments where he wasn’t singing, his energy levels were down and anyone who worked with him in the past could tell Michael was a way off from 100 per cent. We found out Michael was in the studio recording tracks for the show and even new albums in his last months. You can put your voice in a sequencer and backing track for live shows, so if you don’t want to sing you mime and fans don’t realise.”

Other documents show how, five days before Jackson’s death, Ortega asked AEG managing director Randy Phillips to pull the plug.

On June 20 Ortega wrote: “My concern is that now that we’ve brought the doctor in to the fold ... the artist may be unable to rise to the occasion due to real emotional stuff.”

He continued saying how Jackson was “trembling, rambling and obsessing,” adding: “Everything in me says he should be psychologically evaluated. If we have any chance at all to get him back.”

Ortega added: “He’s terribly frightened it’s all going to go away. He was like a lost boy.” But Phillips shot down Ortega, after consulting Dr Conrad Murray.

Phillips refused to consider stopping the This Is It concerts. “You cannot imagine the harm and ramifications of stopping the show now,” he said.

“I am not just talking about AEG’s interests here, but the myriad of stuff and lawsuits swirling around MJ that I crisis manage, and also his well-being.” Signing off as Randy he added: “It’s time to put out the fire, not burn the building.”

Harvey and partners AllGood Entertainment offered Jackson a Dallas 2009 comeback show, on the provision he went to rehab. But the singer chose AEG’s gigs in London.

It prompted a lawsuit with AllGood which they lost in 2010. But today Harvey claims AllGood plan to refile their £200million lawsuit against AEG for stealing the Thriller star from their grasp.

Harvey claims he spoke to Jackson in his last few weeks over the deal with AllGood.

He said: “It was part of the contract for Michael to get clean. His mother Katherine and father Joe knew that, and we made it clear to everyone close to him.

“For months we told Michael’s lawyer at the time Dennis Hawk, his managers Frank DiLeo and Dr Tohme Tohme he needed rehab.

“I told Frank, ‘He needs to get clean first’, but he didn’t want to know. It was an open secret in close circles that Michael had addiction issues.”

Harvey claims Jackson had agreed to do a one-off return gig in Dallas but was lured away by AEG execs.

Harvey, 53, who lives in Oklahoma, said: “Michael’s comeback was tailor-made for one show. He didn’t need to slug it out for 50 nights. The This Is It sales figures prove our formula – they made $200million from a rehearsal, so we would have made more – and Michael would have taken the lion’s share.

“There is a feeling that Michael’s death turned about to be a good business decision for AEG. It hurts me to say that, because people forget Michael was not just a commodity, but a troubled human being, with a lot still to offer, who was dedicated to his three kids. The only reason he did this was so that his kids could see him perform.”

AllGood, who have worked with stars such as Bon Jovi and Stevie Wonder, are set to refile their £200million law suit in the next few weeks.

“We feel there is a strong case,” said Harvey. “The company were not given access to the emails that have come up in this case.

“We have depositions from senior AEG executives, who insisted that Michael was healthy enough to do ‘100 shows’ in the days before the rehearsals. The emails in the Jackson case suggest they had knowledge of problems. People knew Michael had a long term drug condition.

“His employees saw him unable to walk after visiting doctors – it was even on the news, but no one stepped in. I think AEG will lose to Katherine Jackson.”

The Jackson family claim that as Jackson’s personal physician Dr Conrad Murray was responsible for administering the fatal anaesthetic, AEG should be held responsible as they were his employer. AEG deny responsibility.

Murray, paid £100,000 a month by Jackson, got four years jail for involuntary manslaughter.

Показать ссылки поста

Lina (14 май 2013, 18:39) • Admin (13 май 2013, 20:00) • TAIS (13 май 2013, 18:55)

Trueamore

#480  Сообщение Trueamore » 13 май 2013, 22:55

http://news.yahoo.com/choreographer-no- ... 25z;_ylv=3

Choreographer: No signs Jackson was ill in 2009

An associate choreographer who worked on Michael Jackson's planned comeback concerts testified Monday that she didn't see any signs that the pop superstar was ill or might die in the final days of his life.

"I just never in a million years thought he would leave us, or pass away," Stacy Walker told jurors hearing a lawsuit filed by Jackson's mother against concert promoter AEG Live LLC. "It just never crossed my mind."

Walker, who is testifying for AEG, said Jackson appeared thinner than he had been in previous years and wore multiple layers of clothes while rehearing for his "This Is It" shows planned for London's O2 arena. She said despite Jackson missing multiple rehearsals, she was convinced based on his performances the last two days of his life that he was ready for the series of shows.

Previous witnesses have testified that Jackson was shivering, had to be fed by others and appeared unprepared.

Walker said she never saw any of that behavior, although she acknowledged that her job was to work with other dancers and not Jackson directly.

"I wasn't looking for things at the time," she said. "I wish I was."

She said she attributed Jackson's multi-layered wardrobe to a personal preference. She said she recalled one incident in which Jackson may have appeared groggy or drugged, but she said she couldn't remember whether she witnessed or heard about it from others on the show.

Walker was the first witness called by AEG in a trial filed by Jackson's mother, Katherine, against the concert promoter. Her suit claims AEG didn't properly investigate the doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death and that its executives missed signs that the singer was unprepared for the "This Is It" shows.

AEG denies all wrongdoing, and contends Jackson hid his struggles with prescription drug addiction. Jackson died in June 2009 from an overdose of the anesthetic propofol, which he had been using as a sleep aid.

Walker, who worked with Jackson on three projects beginning in 1996, was called to the witness stand Monday because she is slated to leave the country for work. The trial is expected to last several more weeks.

AEG is expected to call choreographer Travis Payne, who worked with Jackson directly in preparation for the "This Is It" shows, and tour director Kenny Ortega is also expected to testify.

Jurors last week heard from a dancer and also Jackson's longtime makeup artist, who testified that the singer appeared thin and at times unprepared for the concert tour. Another dancer, Alif Sankey, told the panel she expressed concerns that Jackson might die and sent an email about his appearance to Ortega.

Emails presented during the trial so far have shown Ortega expressed concerns about Jackson's physical and mental wellbeing to AEG executives.

Показать ссылки поста

Lina (14 май 2013, 18:39) • TAIS (14 май 2013, 09:49) • Admin (14 май 2013, 02:03)

Trueamore

Пред.След.

Вернуться в СУД / COURT