Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Судебные процессы против Конрада Мюррея, иск Кэтрин Джексон против AEG Live./The Trial of Conrad Murray, Katherine Jackson AEG Lawsuit

Кэтрин Джексон против AEG Live

Re: Кэтрин Джексон против AEG Live

#591  Сообщение Trueamore » 06 июн 2013, 16:51

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/c ... ESwTJRGxON

Concert exec says Michael Jackson was 'drunk and despondent' when final tour was announced

The top executive in charge of Michael Jackson's final doomed concert tour testified today he had to slap the "drunk and despondent" star on the day those gigs were announced.

AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips also called Jackson "a self-loathing emotionally paralyzed mess," in a March 5, 2009, to his then-boss at parent company AEG, Tim Leiweke.

Phillips told jurors today he was "exaggerating" in those e-mails, and hopes to make them go away in this civil lawsuit being pushed by Jackson's family. Phillips doesn't want jurors to believe he and other AEG officials knew how sick he was before The King of Pop died on June 25, 2009.

"MJ is locked in his room drunk and despondent," Phillips wrote on March 5, when Jackson showed up two hours late for his press conference at London's O2 Arena. "(Jackson's manager) Tohme and I are trying to sober him up and get him to the press conference with his hair-dressing/make-up artist."

Leiweke replied: "Are you kidding me?"

Philips wrote back: "I screamed at him so loud the walls were shaking. Tohme and I have dressed him and they are finishing his hair and then we are rushing to the O2. This is the scariest thing I have seen. He is an emotionally paralyzed mess riddled with self-loathing and doubt now that it is show time. He is scared to death. Right now I just want to get through the press conference."

At his deposition six months ago, before he was shown his e-mails, Phillips denied that Jackson was either drunk or despondent on the day of the president conference, and denied yelling at The Gloved One, saying he merely "raised his voice."

Phillips says he was telling the truth in his deposition, and was not accurate in his email. "I was relaying what Dr. Tohme told me... I wrote it as fast as I could write it."

Panish said, "You have to yell pretty loud to make the walls shake. Do you have a tendency to exaggerate?"

Phillips said, "No."

To another business associate, Phillips wrote: "I haven't pulled it off yet. We still have to get his nose on properly. You have no idea what this is like. He is a self-loathing emotionally paralyzed mess... I just slapped him."

Phillips admitted, "I slapped him on the butt."

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Trueamore поблагодарили (всего 2):
TAIS (06 июн 2013, 17:31) • Admin (06 июн 2013, 17:08)
Рейтинг: 18.18%

Trueamore
Благодарил (а): 6693 раз.

#592  Сообщение Admin » 06 июн 2013, 17:09

Trueamore писал(а):Phillips admitted, "I slapped him on the butt."

Так Рэнди его только по заднице шлепнул?
А Тааж и компания на твиттере орут, что он его чуть ли не избивал icon_idontknow
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 2):
Lina (08 июн 2013, 18:21) • TAIS (07 июн 2013, 14:08)

Admin
Благодарил (а): 11977 раз.

#593  Сообщение Trueamore » 06 июн 2013, 17:20

Не очень понятно- он сначала сказал ,что шлепнул,а куда уточнил только сейчас,на суде.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Trueamore поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (08 июн 2013, 18:21) • TAIS (07 июн 2013, 14:08) • Admin (06 июн 2013, 17:26)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

Trueamore

#594  Сообщение Admin » 06 июн 2013, 18:26

♛TeamMichaelJackson♛ ‏@TeamMichael777 17h
FORGOT TO MENTION RANDY PHILLIPS SLAPPED MICHAEL B4 THE PRESS CONFERENCE AT 02.
РЭНДИ ФИЛЛИПС УДАРИЛ МАЙКЛА ПЕРЕД ПРЕСС-КОНФЕРЕНЦИЕЙ 02
icon_wtf
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (08 июн 2013, 18:22) • TAIS (07 июн 2013, 14:08) • Trueamore (06 июн 2013, 19:08)

Admin

#595  Сообщение Trueamore » 07 июн 2013, 11:08

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/06/showb ... ar_twitter

AEG exec feared Michael Jackson would sabotage his comeback tour

AEG Live executives feared Michael Jackson would sabotage his comeback concerts five days before his death, the company's CEO testified Thursday.

Randy Phillips refused to advance money to help Jackson pay his staff because he believed the singer was "in an anticipatory breach" of his contract because he had missed rehearsals, he testified.

Phillips testified in the sixth week of the trial to decide whether the concert promoter is liable in Jackson's death for the negligent hiring, retention or supervision of Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

The lawsuit filed by Jackson's mother and children contends that Phillips and other AEG Live executives pressured Jackson to attend rehearsals despite his deteriorating health and ignored red flags that should have warned them about the dangers posed by Murray.

Jackson lawyers questioned Phillips about his e-mail exchanges with Michael Kane -- Jackson's business manager -- when Kane asked for an advance, which was provided for in Jackson's contract with AEG Live for his "This Is It" tour.

Phillips said he was concerned that because Jackson had missed so many rehearsals, the show would not be ready for its debut in London on July 13, 2009.

"This is why it is impossible to advance any $$$," Phillips wrote to Kane on June 20, 2009. "He may, unfortunately, be in an anticipatory breach at this point."

"And I thought it couldn't get worse," Kane replied.

"It could," Phillips said. "(Show director) Kenny Ortega could quit."

Phillips' testimony that he believed Jackson was contractually obligated to attend rehearsals contradicted AEG Live Co-CEO Paul Gongware's previous testimony that Jackson was not required to rehearse.

Phillips acknowledged that by June 20, 2009, he was worried the production would not be ready on time

Kane, in an e-mail to Phillips, offered to help motivate Jackson to get to rehearsals. "Would a financial coming to Jesus speech help or add to his pressure?" Kane asked.

"It would help," Phillips replied. "At this point, we need to break through. I'm going to call his doctor to discuss."

Later that day, Phillips and other AEG Live executives met with Murray and Jackson at the singer's home. The Jackson lawyers contend at that meeting they put Murray in charge of having Jackson at rehearsals.

AEG Live lawyers claim the company executives had no way of knowing that Murray was giving Jackson nightly infusions of the surgical anesthetic propofol to treat his insomnia.

The Los Angeles County coroner ruled that Jackson died from an overdose of propofol on June 25, 2009.

Показать ссылки поста

Lina (08 июн 2013, 18:25) • TAIS (07 июн 2013, 14:07) • Admin (07 июн 2013, 13:36)

Trueamore

#596  Сообщение Trueamore » 07 июн 2013, 20:02

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 16h
Panish asked Phillips who subpoenaed his phone records. The exec confirmed it was LAPD.

Panish went thru some of the calls Phillips made. On 6/18/09, Gongaware sent an email to Phillips with all of Dr. Murray's phone numbers.

Panish: Do you normally carry around all the contact numbers of your artist's personal physicians?
Phillips: Absolutely not!

"Most of the artists we don't deal with their personal physician," Phillips explained.

Next Panish referred to the email with the subject "Trouble at the Front" from Bugzee saying MJ went home without stepping foot on stage.

"I think I read this email before I went to bed on 6/19," Phillips said. Panish pointed at deposition Phillips said he read it after sunrise

"I don't want to argue with you either, I don't think it's fair to the jurors," Phillips told Panish after a short exchange between them.

"Since the deposition, my memory had gotten better because I was given documents and tried to remember what happened," Phillips testified.

Panish: You are not a drama queen, right?
Phillips: Sometimes
"Yes, I'm under oath," Phillips joked about having to tell the truth.

What changed from your deposition and today? Nothing, absolutely nothing, just that I'm very prepared, Phillips answered.

Panish: Did Mr. Jackson have a problem on June 20th?
Philips: Absolutely

Panish asked if Phillips remembered his reaction after receiving this email. "Yes, yes. Concerned," Philips responded.

Panish showed video of Phillips' deposition where said he didn't remember how he reacted when the received the email.

Tim Leiweke was Phillips' boss at the time.

Within 19 mins of receiving Bugzee's email on the evening of Jun 19, Phillips forwarded Bugzee's email adding "We have a real problem here."

Just over four minutes later, Leiweke responded the email asking for a meeting between him, MJ, Phillips and Kenny Ortega.

Phillips said he forwarded the email to Ortega and asked him to set up the meeting. Ortega responded yes to the email next morning.

The meeting Tim asked didn't happen that day, Phillips explained. But there was a meeting in the afternoon of June 20th, he said.

Bugzee replied back to Phillips that MJ needed a shrink and trainer, deteriorated in front of his eyes for eight weeks.

"That's what he wrote, I'm not sure exactly what he meant," Philips said.

Panish asked what Bugzee said about the 360 turns: "He was telling me MJ couldn't do a 360 spin."

"I know what he said, but until we had the meeting I didn't know what was going on," Phillips said.

Panish: It shows someone's physical condition deteriorated, right?
Phillips: It shows that there's a problem, yes

"The word deteriorate may not be what happened. I didn't know what was going on until we had the meeting," Phillips said.

Phillips then forwarded the email chain to John Branca, Joel Katz, Tim Leiweke (his boss), adding "Unfortunately we are running out of time"

Phillips received another email from Bugzee saying MJ was shaking and couldn't eat, Ortega had to cut his food, feed him.

Phillips answered the email saying he was not sure what MJ's problem was, chemical or physiological.

Panish went thru 5 different answers Phillips gave as explanation for this email, from not knowing what chemical means to possible drug reax

Ortega then sent another email to Randy, saying he believed MJ needed to be psychologically evaluated.

Phillips testified today he agreed with what Kenny said. In his deposition, Phillips said he didn't recall.

"I'm not responsible for Michael's health, he's an adult, he had a personal doctor," Phillips said.

Phillips testified he didn't contact any psychologist or psychiatrist after Bugzee and Ortega said MJ should be checked out by one of them.

Phillips testified he never said he was going to pull the plug on the show and never threatened MJ with pulling the plug.

Panish asked if Phillips ever told Ortega it was not his job to question MJ's health/doctor care. He replied no.

Branca responded to the email from Phillips saying he had the right therapist/spiritual advisor.

The email does not name who the doctor is, but Phillips testified shortly ago that he remembered a name. He said he was wrong about it.

Panish: Did Mr. Branca ever tell you who the psychiatrist was?
Phillips: No
BP: Did you ask him for the name?
RP: No

Panish: Did you ever do anything?
Phillips: Only the meeting on the 20th

Michael Kane was MJ's business manager. On 6/20, he responded to Phillips saying "And I thought it couldn't get worse."

It was response to Phillips' email
"This is y it's impossible 2 advance any $. He may unfortunately be in anticipitory breach at this point"

"He (Kane) asked for a million dollars to pay for Mr. Jackson's bills," Phillips testified.

Panish: You anticipated MJ would breach the contract by not showing up to rehearsal
Phillips: Yes

None of our agreements have artist need to rehearse, Phillips said, but the artists want to perfect their show, he said.

Phillips said if MJ's lack of appearance caused production to not complete, show not open in London, MJ could be in breach of his contract.

"Required is a little too strong, I was concerned that if he didn't go to rehearsal Kenny could not finish the production," Phillips said.

"I felt Michael had that obligation, yes," Phillips said about MJ needing to be at rehearsals.

If MJ said he didn't need to go to rehearsals, he could've been in breach of this contract, Phillips said.

Phillips would not advance any more money to MJ on June 20th because Michael may had been in breach of contract already, Phillips testified.

"AEG Live would've survived it (show) not happened," Phillips said. He agreed that part of his concern was that AEG Live would look bad.

Panish talked about the email Ortega sent saying MJ needed a strong therapist and immediate physical nurturing.

"I think he needed both, so in this case I'm not sure he meant therapist or psychiatrist," Phillips said.

Panish made a mistake in one exhibit and Phillips reacted immediately. "See, we all make mistakes," Phillips said.

Panish quickly responded "I haven't made 50 of them" to which Phillips said "I don't know, I haven't watched the entire trial."

Kane asked Phillips in an email on June 20: "Would a financial coming to Jesus speech help or add to his pressure?"

Phillips said the meeting with the doctor was at the request of Frank DiLeo.

Judge then adjourned session for today.

Показать ссылки поста

TAIS (08 июн 2013, 18:57) • Lina (08 июн 2013, 18:26) • Admin (08 июн 2013, 15:22)

Trueamore

#597  Сообщение Lina » 08 июн 2013, 18:23

admin писал(а):
Trueamore писал(а):Phillips admitted, "I slapped him on the butt."

Так Рэнди его только по заднице шлепнул?
А Тааж и компания на твиттере орут, что он его чуть ли не избивал icon_idontknow

Нет, ну не странно ли звучит это признание? Шлепнул по заднице. 50-летнего мужчину...??? Врет дяденька.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарили (всего 2):
Admin (08 июн 2013, 19:45) • TAIS (08 июн 2013, 18:58)

Lina
Благодарил (а): 13125 раз.

#598  Сообщение Admin » 09 июн 2013, 18:39

С хоакса:

Taj retweeted this article from the ny post http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/c ... ESwTJRGxON
in this article randy phillips talks about him and tohme having to get michael dressed and they were having a hard time putting on his nose. phillips screamed at michael saying he was drunk and even said he SLAPPED michael :o . i didnt know where to post this, any corrections will be appreciated.

Тадж ретвитнул эту статью
в которой Рэнди Филлипс рассказывает о том, как вдвоем с Томми Томми они заставляли Майкла одеться и сколько у них было проблем с накладыванием его носа icon_susp icon_scared
Филлипс орал на Майкла, говорил, что он пьяный и даже ударил его.
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 4):
Dream (10 июн 2013, 16:43) • TAIS (09 июн 2013, 23:55) • Lina (09 июн 2013, 20:57) • Trueamore (09 июн 2013, 19:28)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

Admin

#599  Сообщение Lina » 09 июн 2013, 20:57

admin писал(а):С хоакса:

Taj retweeted this article from the ny post http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/c ... ESwTJRGxON
in this article randy phillips talks about him and tohme having to get michael dressed and they were having a hard time putting on his nose. phillips screamed at michael saying he was drunk and even said he SLAPPED michael :o . i didnt know where to post this, any corrections will be appreciated.

Тадж ретвитнул эту статью
в которой Рэнди Филлипс рассказывает о том, как вдвоем с Томми Томми они заставляли Майкла одеться и сколько у них было проблем с накладыванием его носа icon_susp icon_scared
Филлипс орал на Майкла, говорил, что он пьяный и даже ударил его.

icon_scared

Показать ссылки поста

Lina
Благодарил (а): 13125 раз.

#600  Сообщение Admin » 10 июн 2013, 21:03

Няня Грэйс рядом с миссис Кэтрин. Она заявлена в списках свидетелей обеих сторон
ИзображениеИзображение
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 3):
Trueamore (11 июн 2013, 23:02) • TAIS (11 июн 2013, 16:13) • Lina (10 июн 2013, 21:13)

Admin

Пред.След.

Вернуться в СУД / COURT