Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Судебные процессы против Конрада Мюррея, иск Кэтрин Джексон против AEG Live./The Trial of Conrad Murray, Katherine Jackson AEG Lawsuit

Кэтрин Джексон против AEG Live

Re: Кэтрин Джексон против AEG Live

#661  Сообщение Admin » 14 июн 2013, 00:18

Простите, что пощу сюда, а не в ветку твиттера, просто относится к суду icon_flowers
Pearljr ‏@Pearljr 19m
Went 2 court 2 day Randy Phillips testified he never saw MJ's dead body but saw gurney MJ supposedly had laid on-RP was @ hospital
Рэнди Филлипс сказал на суде, что никогда не видел мертвое тело Майкла, а только носилки, на которых он предположительно лежал
icon_thumbup icon_thumbup
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 5):
xxx5020xxx (14 авг 2017, 16:31) • Lina (14 июн 2013, 08:04) • TAIS (14 июн 2013, 07:23) • Trueamore (14 июн 2013, 00:53) • Hista (14 июн 2013, 00:31)
Рейтинг: 45.45%

Admin
Благодарил (а): 11977 раз.

#662  Сообщение Trueamore » 14 июн 2013, 00:52

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 1h
Jurors viewed a lengthy clip of Michael Jackson as he rehearsed "Billie Jean." some jurors could not help but smile. Phillips wiped his eyes

Jackson performed his iconic gyrations. Phillips testified that video, shot weeks before Jackson died, showed no signs of health problems.

Putnam showed "Trouble of the Front" email chain that Randy Phillips forwarded to MJ's team at the time saying we have a real problem here.

Phillips: I thought it was essential they got this information, I wanted to be completely transparent with his management team.

"I wanted everybody to be in the loop of the information I was getting," Phillips said.

"I didn't know what the problem was," Phillips said, adding MJ never told him he wasn't ready or didn't want to perform.

Phillips said that he never said nor had any discussions about pulling the plug on the tour.

"Michael's only obligation was to show up and perform a class act show at opening night," Phillips explained.

Phillips said he never mentioned a substance abuse could be the problem. John Branca, MJ's lawyer, inquired if it could be the issue.

Phillips said he does not remember ever seeing a contract where the artist is required to rehearse.

"The only requirement an artist had is to deliver a class act show," Phillips explained.

"The only requirement an artist had is to deliver a class act show," Phillips explained.

"I thought it was odd, but Enrique Iglesias showed up in Boston, did an amazing show, got great reviews."

Phillips said he expected MJ to rehearse because he hadn't been on stage over 12 years.

"As everything with MJ, this production was the biggest, the best, the greatest the world has ever seen," Phillips explained.

Phillips testified MJ told Kenny Ortega he did not need to rehearse because he had been dancing his songs all his life.

Putnam: Did you ever tell MJ or his management team he was in breach of his contract?
Phillips: No

Putnam: Did you discuss MJ's medical treatment with Dr. Murray?

Phillips said he never discussed substance abuse or use of Propofol with Dr. Murray.

Phillips explained in the 25-minute conversation with Dr. Murray he recounted information he received from Kenny Ortega and John Hougdahl.

"It was actually very confusing," Phillips said. "had emails from Kenny and Hougdahl and then Dr. Murray assuring me MJ was fine."

Phillips said Dr. Murray told him MJ was fine, he wasn't sure what was wrong with him in the rehearsal the night before, maybe the flu.

Putnam: Did you know what was going on?
Phillips: Not a clue, I was very confused

After that, Phillips said he sent an email to Ortega detailing his conversation with Dr. Murray.

"He (Dr. Murray) was just so calm on the phone, and sure of what he was saying, he was very believable," Phillips said.

That's why Phillips wrote in the email he was respecting Dr. Murray more and more.

Phillips: I think it's important to give him love, support, not second guess, give diagnosis of what we think the problem is

Putnam: At the time you wrote 'the doctor is extremely successful', did you believe this to be true?
Phillips: Yes

Phillips: I was told he had asked $5 million to buy out clinics in 3 different states. To me, hearing that, meant he was a successful doctor

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 59m
"We check everyone out" reference in Phillips' email:
Putnam: Did you mean u performed financial background check on Dr Murray?

"That referred what in my mind is the process we go through when we do business with third party vendors," Phillips explained.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 59m
Phillips said at that point he had sufficient information to believe what he wrote was true.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 50m
Phillips said he wouldn't even think of checking a doctor's finance to determine whether he's fit to practice medicine.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 50m
Phillips: Never occurred to me if a doctor was a good business man or not, a doctor could not perform his functions because he's in debt

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 49m
Phillips said by knowing Dr. Murray was in debt, he could've said to MJ to pay less for the services since the doctor needed the job.

Putnam: Were you in any position to tell MJ what he needed to prepare for the shows?

Phillips said that if they stopped the show at that point, he is not sure MJ could ever resume his career.

Phillips explained he wanted Ortega to be open minded about what was going on with MJ and the exec didn't want him to quit.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 48m
"I think he's one of the most creative, artist-oriented director and I understand why MJ loved him show much," Phillips said about Ortega.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 44m
"I was concerned, confused, I had Dr Murray's information and prospective and I had Kenny's information and prospective" Phillips explained.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 43m
"I was completely baffled as to what was going on," Phillips said.

"The only person in charge of Michael Jackson's health is Michael Jackson. He was a 50 year old man, father of three," Phillips opined.

Putnam: Was there any reason to believe MJ wasn't capable of making his own medical decisions?
Phillips: None whatsoever

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 42m
Meeting on June 20th was between Kenny Ortega, Dr. Murray, MJ and Phillips.

Putnam: Was Dr. Murray attending because AEG wanted him there?
Phillips: Frank DiLeo wanted him there

"He was MJ's personal physician," Phillips explained.

Ortega opened the meeting and didn't get very far, Phillips recalled. Dr Murray interrupted him and told him to stop being an amateur doctor

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 41m
Dr. Murray told Ortega he should leave MJ's health in his hands, Phillips recalled.

Ortega was a bit surprise that Dr. Murray admonished him. "Basic stay in your lane, this is my lane, I have it," Phillips said.

"Michael looked great, he was fine in this meeting," Phillips testified.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 40m
"I've been doing this choreography most of my career, have muscle memory, don't need to rehearse all the time" Phillips said MJ told Ortega.

"You build the house and when you're done, I'll come and put the door on and paint it," Phillips described MJ said.

MJ agreed to start coming to rehearsals, he understood Kenny needed him since it was such a complex production, Phillips told the jury.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 39m
"MJ needed to learn his cues, this was a massive effects show," Phillips said.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 39m
"It was incredible, they loved each other. MJ told us he wouldn't do This Is It this is it without Ortega directing it," Phillips recalled.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 38m
Phillips: Michael looked great, the doctor was reassuring, Kenny interacted with MJ, Kenny was was on board and Michael seemed to be fine.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 38m
"All I thought at this point was that he (Dr. Murray) and a Michael had a fabulous relationship," Phillips said.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 37m
Phillips said he thought the emails Ortega sent were a little judgmental, since they had not had the meeting to find out what was going on.

Phillips explained he also had great relationship with MJ and Ortega thought if the exec was around they could resolve any issues that arose

"Michael and Kenny agreed to resume rehearsals on June 23," Phillips said.

Phillips said he watched the rehearsals on 23 and 24.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 36m
"How do you describe the best entertainer in the world? I had goose bumps, it was fantastic!" Phillips described the rehearsals.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 35m
Phillips said the three execs looked like three babies, with goose bumps. "It was phenomenal!"

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 35m
"I thought he did an incredible job," Phillips described, saying there was no reason to be concerned anymore with the trouble at the front.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 33m
Phillips spoke with MJ on 24th, asked how he was.

Putnam: Did he lose his ability to do 360s?
Phillips: Considered he did multiple 360s, no

He, Kenny and Travis had a communal hug, went back to dressing room to get ready to leave, Phillips said.

"Frank DiLeo and I were standing outside the dressing room waiting for MJ," Phillips recalled.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 32m
"You've gotten me this far, I can take it from here. I got this," MJ told Phillips. "It felt like a million dollars," Phillips explained.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 32m
"I was totally shocked," Phillips said about MJ's passing hours later. Phillips last spoke with MJ around midnight.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 31m
"Ortega was elated with rehearsal, it was his work and MJ's work coming alive on stage" Phillips testified. "He knew we were over the hump."

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 31m
Phillips said he didn't see MJ in the hospital, only saw the gurney he was on behind the curtains in the emergency room

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 30m
"After MJ passed away, I think Dr. Tohme was standing next to me," Phillips recalled.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 30m
Putnam: Did you talk to Dr. Murray?
Phillips: Yes, he was hysterical, he was crying, I tried to calm him down, but there was no conversation

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 29m
"I was in the hallway with Frank DiLeo and the head nurse came out," Phillips described.

"Nurse said ' I'm sorry to tell you Mr. Jackson's passed away,'" an emotional Phillips recalled.

"Frank collapsed," Phillips said, holding back tears. "I had to grab him. We were devastated."

"Being an artist means you have to reinvent yourself all the time," Phillips explained. "You can't give up on people, that's not our job."

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 27m
Phillips said when they make a deal with an artist, they are not part of their inner circle, they don't control what they do after rehearsal

Phillips said he knew Dr. Arnold Klein was a famous dermatologist, he had gone to him many years ago.

Phillips: I had a concern the way Michael seemed that day (when he came back from Dr. Klein), but never saw him like that again.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 26m
"He had cosmetic work and had vitiligo," Phillips said. It seemed normal for MJ to go to a dermatologist prior to touring.

"I didn't know what Propofol was at the time," Phillips explained.

Phillips said he asked Dr. Murray whether he knew MJ was seeing Dr. Klein for some type of treatment. Dr. Murray responded he was aware.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 25m
As to email Phillips wrote that Dr Klein was shooting MJ up, Phillips said MJ's manager asked for a million dollar advance to pay MJ's bills

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 24m
One of the bills, Phillips said, was from Dr. Klein for $48,000 for restyling, Botox and dozens of things that said IM, IM, IM.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 24m
Phillip said he didn't know what IM meant, but MJ's manager said it was intramuscular, meaning injections.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 23m
All Phillips knew about Propofol was when he was administered it during a colonoscopy. He learned from media MJ died of Propofol overdose.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 23m
Putnam: AEG Live make a fortune after MJ's death?

No more questions from AEG attorney.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 16m
Panish asked Phillips if the exec used derogatory terms to refer to Mrs. Jackson, like the B word. He said no.

Panish referred back to the meeting at the Polo Lounge between Randy Phillips and Dr. Tohme.

Phillips and Panish argued about the fact that Phillips said Panish was following him around with photographers.

Phillips said it was Panish who told him that, and Panish replied he never said it.

Panish: Did you point to me and accused me of following you at the Polo Lounge?
Phillips: Yes, I speculated, yes, yes

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 15m
Panish: You will say anything, won't you?
Phillips: That's outrageous!

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 15m
Panish asked if Phillips thought he was still following him. He responded he didn't know, he's not sure what Panish is capable of.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 12m
AEG attorney responded to our inquire about Jackson's brothers working with AEG. It's a long statement with their explanation.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 12m
Statement: For at least the third time since Michael Jackson's death and the filing of Katherine Jackson's lawsuit against AEG Live,

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 11m
Statement cont'd: Michael Jackson's brothers, the Jacksons, have chosen to work yet again with AEG Live

Statement cont'd: (one scheduled event, last year, unfortunately had to be cancelled due to low ticket sales). Most recently, they agreed to

Statement cont'd: perform as part of the BET Experience scheduled to take place at LA Live later this month.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 10m
Statement cont'd: In fact, just this past week the Jacksons specifically requested AEG Live provide them w/ VIP suite during BET Experience

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 9m
Statement cont'd: AEG Live has worked to put on concerts with Janet Jackson 4 times since MJ's death and filing of her mother's lawsuit.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 5m
Jackson's attorney said the artists have no choice, they are just using AEG's venue and are working with BET.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Trueamore поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (14 июн 2013, 08:04) • TAIS (14 июн 2013, 07:22) • Admin (14 июн 2013, 01:01)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

Trueamore
Благодарил (а): 6693 раз.

#663  Сообщение Admin » 14 июн 2013, 01:05

От Роджера Фридмана

Jackson Family Values: Brothers Perform for AEG While Mother Sues Promoter
Ценности семьи Джексонов: Братья выступают для AEG в то время как мать подает на промоутеров в суд

I have to laugh, this is too much. Katherine Jackson and Michael’s kids are suing AEG Live; the trial is proceeding in downtown Los Angeles. Meantime, Michael’s brothers– the Jacksons–including Jermaine– are set to perform on June 30 a few blocks away at the Staples Center. The show, billed as the BET Experience, features R. Kelly, who his own scandals, New Edition with the infamous Bobby Brown.They should change the name from the Unity Tour to the Infamy Tour.
So let me lay this out for you. The Jacksons will do their show in the Staples Center, the place where Michael Jackson was eulogized during a big memorial on July 7, 2009, as well as almost four years to the day of his death — June 25th–and then buried from.
On the stage of the Staples Center friends and family spoke. Michael’s coffin was front and center. AEG produced the memorial in 2009, and now the Jackson brothers are working for the same promoter while they hope for a jury decision and big money. A Jackson lawyer said today that the boys have no choice. He said AEG is the only promoter in the world. I guess they haven’t heard of Live Nation. Or any of the other concert promoters.
You’d think Jermaine, Tito, Marlon and Jackie would think being at the Staples was too hard or too tacky. That working for AEG might look bad. But no such luck. Where there’s money, there’s a Jackson. And don’t stop til you get enough.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/06/12/ja ... s-promoter
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (14 июн 2013, 08:05) • TAIS (14 июн 2013, 07:22) • Trueamore (14 июн 2013, 01:09)

Admin

#664  Сообщение Admin » 14 июн 2013, 01:21

Многие на забугорье испытывают шокужасаютсярадуютсязлорадствуют, что Рэнди Филлипс в своих показаниях защищает Майкла. В то время, как адвокат матери настаивает, что Майкл был еле передвигающимся наркоманом, Рэнди утверждает, что Майкл был сильным, физически крепким и могущественным бизнесменом icon_odd
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 3):
Trueamore (14 июн 2013, 10:24) • Lina (14 июн 2013, 08:06) • TAIS (14 июн 2013, 07:24)

Admin

#665  Сообщение Lina » 14 июн 2013, 08:09

admin писал(а):Многие на забугорье испытывают шокужасаютсярадуютсязлорадствуют, что Рэнди Филлипс в своих показаниях защищает Майкла. В то время, как адвокат матери настаивает, что Майкл был еле передвигающимся наркоманом, Рэнди утверждает, что Майкл был сильным, физически крепким и могущественным бизнесменом icon_odd

Как всегда противоречия во всем, что касается Майкла.
Меня еще тур братьев в шок ввел. Это вообще вне моего понимания.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарил:
TAIS (14 июн 2013, 08:20)
Рейтинг: 9.09%

Lina
Благодарил (а): 13125 раз.

#666  Сообщение TMJ » 14 июн 2013, 08:33

TAIS писал(а): А TMJ, у нас крепкий орешек... icon_ROFL гнёт свою линию, хотя иногда и не очень тактично. Но человек имеет своё стойкое мнение и свою веру. За это уважаю. Иногда, конечно и её немного жестковато ставят на место. Но человек, всё-равно с нами. Чему я очень рада. Значит этот человек тоже предан и любит Майкла.

я даже глазам своим не верю. icon_shocked
если все это искренне,спасибо конечно.Только я всегда думала что вы меня терпеть не можете и ждете не дождетесь чтобы меня забанить :(
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора TMJ поблагодарил:
Lina (14 июн 2013, 08:54)

TMJ
Прогресс до нового звания:
26.8%
Автор темы
Благодарил (а): 284 раз.

#667  Сообщение TMJ » 14 июн 2013, 08:52

admin писал(а):А тем временем, пока мама борется с AEG, Джексон 4 вовсю дают концерты, промоутерами которых являются те же AEG

лично мне это не удивительно.Всегда за его счет жили,и при жизни и сейчас и ничем не гнушались и сейчас не гнушаются.нет бы мать поддержать.уроды
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора TMJ поблагодарили (всего 2):
TAIS (14 июн 2013, 09:33) • Lina (14 июн 2013, 08:56)
Рейтинг: 18.18%

TMJ
26.8%
Автор темы
Благодарил (а): 284 раз.

#668  Сообщение Lina » 14 июн 2013, 08:55

TMJ писал(а):
TAIS писал(а): А TMJ, у нас крепкий орешек... icon_ROFL гнёт свою линию, хотя иногда и не очень тактично. Но человек имеет своё стойкое мнение и свою веру. За это уважаю. Иногда, конечно и её немного жестковато ставят на место. Но человек, всё-равно с нами. Чему я очень рада. Значит этот человек тоже предан и любит Майкла.

если все это искренне,спасибо конечно.Только я всегда думала что вы меня терпеть не можете и ждете не дождетесь чтобы меня забанить :(

:) Глупости. icon_flowers
Давно хотела спросить, как вас зовут? Если не секрет, конечно. :) Люблю к людям все же по их именам обращаться.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарил:
TAIS (14 июн 2013, 09:33)

Lina
Благодарил (а): 13125 раз.

#669  Сообщение TAIS » 14 июн 2013, 09:55

Lina писал(а):
TMJ писал(а):

:) Глупости. icon_flowers
Давно хотела спросить, как вас зовут? Если не секрет, конечно. :) Люблю к людям все же по их именам обращаться.

Ещё какие глупости. Если человек имеет своё личное мнение, значит он не дурак.. icon_ROFL и мозгами шевелит... icon_ROFL а это само главное, лишь бы всё было в рамкам приличия. вы могли заметить, что мы даже со своим любимым коллективом, и то иногда имеем различные точки зрения на некоторые моменты происходящего, но это не мешает нам быть вместе, и даже иногда скучать друг без друга.. icon_ROFL
Жаль, что Милена, не смогла понять, что большое кол-во людей имеет большое кол-во мнений. и в редких случаях они совпадают. к этому нужно проще относится. и если даже возникает пожар в дискуссиях, нужно его вовремя успеть погасить, чтобы потом не остаться на пепелище.
Поэтому я и говорю, что Вы, TMJ -молодец, что ни смотря ни на что с нами. А по поводу того, что Вас, как Вы говорите, терпеть не могут, так у меня лично нет такого морального права, в-первых -вы человек, во-вторых- мне лично не знакомый, ну в третьих, и самых главных- вы переживаете за Майкла ничуть не меньше меня, так почему я должна Вас ненавидеть. Просто у меня к Вам большая просьба, будьте немного помягче в высказываниях, особенно, когда это относится к людям, которые находятся на этом форуме.
Я прожила с ним ни один день и уже даже ни один год, люблю их всех, они все умнички, мои любимки!!! icon_heart icon_heart
Милена, возвращаетесь, будьте превыше всех предрассудков. Неужели личные амбиции у вас стоят на первом месте? Майкл это чудо, которое дал нам взглянуть на мир другими глазами, поэтому умейте прощать, даже если иногда это очень больно. Люблю Вас Всех!!!! И давайте не терять надежду никогда!!!!! icon_heart_sendinglove icon_heart_sendinglove icon_heart_sendinglove

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора TAIS поблагодарили (всего 4):
TMJ (15 июн 2013, 06:28) • Admin (14 июн 2013, 19:17) • Trueamore (14 июн 2013, 10:25) • Lina (14 июн 2013, 10:02)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

TAIS
Благодарил (а): 9490 раз.

#670  Сообщение tamaraki » 14 июн 2013, 13:01

admin писал(а):Многие на забугорье испытывают шокужасаютсярадуютсязлорадствуют, что Рэнди Филлипс в своих показаниях защищает Майкла. В то время, как адвокат матери настаивает, что Майкл был еле передвигающимся наркоманом, Рэнди утверждает, что Майкл был сильным, физически крепким и могущественным бизнесменом icon_odd

Филлипс выгораживает себя и говорить конечно будет всё, что угодно icon_sick
А фаны сейчас испытывают шок от того, что на встрече в "Поло" (май 2013) Филлипс с Томе и адвокатом называли Майкла уродом, а Кетрин сукой...... icon_chopping подробнее об этом скорее завтра в суде, говорят есть доки от фото до записей. icon_thumbup

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора tamaraki поблагодарили (всего 3):
Admin (14 июн 2013, 19:17) • TAIS (14 июн 2013, 17:57) • Lina (14 июн 2013, 14:08)

RANDOM_AVATAR

tamaraki
0.8%
Благодарил (а): 200 раз.

Пред.След.

Вернуться в СУД / COURT