Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Заголовок Объявления
Поздравляем
ThomasBen
Судебные процессы против Конрада Мюррея, иск Кэтрин Джексон против AEG Live./The Trial of Conrad Murray, Katherine Jackson AEG Lawsuit

Кэтрин Джексон против AEG Live

Re: Кэтрин Джексон против AEG Live

#711  Сообщение Lina » 26 июн 2013, 22:16

Alan Duke ‏@AlanDukeCNN 1 мин
Prince Jackson is done after 2 hours of testimony. He says Randy Phillips visited Dr. Murray night before MJ's death.

Keya Morgan ‏@KeyaMorgan 7 мин
Unfortunately some facts about #MJ death will NOT come out in court cuz the LAPD intelligence has an ongoing investigation. People were paid

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарил:
TAIS (27 июн 2013, 00:31)
Рейтинг: 9.09%

Lina
Благодарил (а): 13125 раз.

#712  Сообщение Lina » 26 июн 2013, 22:20

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/26/showbiz/j ... ar_twitter

'They're going to kill me,' Michael Jackson told son

By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 2:31 PM EDT, Wed June 26, 2013

Изображение
Изображение

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Michael Jackson often cried after talking to AEG Live executives as he prepared for his comeback concerts, his oldest son testified Wednesday.

"After he got off the phone, he would cry," Prince Jackson testified. "He would say 'They're going to kill me, they're going to kill me.'"

His father told him he was talking about AEG LIve CEO Randy Phillips and his ex-manager, Dr. Tohme Tohme, Prince said.

Prince, 16, began his testimony Wednesday morning in his family's wrongful death lawsuit against Jackson's last concert promoter, AEG Live.

His first 30 minutes on the stand were filled with videos and photographs of Jackson with his children, but then the questioning by Jackson lawyer Brian Panish focused on the last weeks of his father's life.

Prince testified that Phillips visited Jackson's rented Los Angeles mansion and spoke aggressively to Dr. Conrad Murray the night before his father's death.

"He was grabbing his elbow," Prince said. "It looked aggressive to me. He was grabbing by the back of his elbow and they were really close and he was making hand motions."

He couldn't hear what Phillips was saying to Murray, he said.

Michael Jackson was not there because he was at his last rehearsal, Prince said. He called his father from the security guard shack telephone to let him know Phillips was there. His father asked him to offer Phillips food and drink.

Prince said that was his last conversation with his father.

Prince was 12 when the pop icon died, but he said his father confided in him about whom he trusted and didn't trust and what he feared as he prepared for his comeback concerts.
Doctor: Jackson had no REM sleep
Paris: Michael said nanny 'lied a lot'
Compare Michael Jackson in 2001 to 2009
What did AEG know about MJ's health?

Michael Jackson's three children -- Prince, Paris and Blanket -- and their grandmother Katherine Jackson are plaintiffs in the lawsuit, which contends AEG Live is liable in Jackson's death because the company hired, retained or supervised Murray, the doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

Murray told investigators he gave Jackson nightly infusions of the surgical anesthetic propofol to treat his insomnia. The coroner ruled the singer died of an overdose of the drug.

AEG Live executives allegedly created a medical conflict of interest that pressured Murray to pursue the dangerous treatments so Jackson would be rested for rehearsals, while ignoring warning signs that his health was failing, Jackson family lawyers argue.

AEG Live lawyers contend that it was Jackson who chose and controlled the doctor and that company executives had no way of knowing what treatments Murray was delivering.

Daddy's little man'

AEG Live lead lawyer Marvin Putnam is expected to handle the cross-examination of Prince later Wednesday.

It is possible that jurors will also hear from Paris Jackson on Wednesday, since Putnam could play video clips from her deposition in an effort to highlight any contradictions between brother and sister.

Paris, who was 11 when her father died, is not available to testify live in court since she is hospitalized for psychiatric treatment following an apparent suicide attempt earlier this month.

AEG Live attempted to compel the youngest child -- 11-year-old Blanket -- to testify, but the judge rejected its request after a psychologist said it would harm the boy.

Jackson confided in his oldest son about his business dealings at an early age.

"Prince has always been, even at 12, the little man -- Daddy's little man," Jackson chef Kai Chase testified. "He wanted his father to be very proud of him, which Michael was."

"The weight of the world is on his shoulders, the eldest, big brother and father figure to his siblings," Chase testified. "It's a lot for him, growing, liking girls. He wishes his father was here to give him advice. It's devastating to him."

Prince recently began pursuing an entertainment career, working several days as a "special correspondent" for "Entertainment Tonight" and acting in an episode of the television show "90210."

Michael Jackson's two-month decline

Prince was also asked to describe how his father's health changed from April 2009, just before Murray began his nightly visits to the rented Los Angeles mansion, until his death on June 25, 2009.

E-mail introduced as evidence and previous witnesses have told of a physical and mental deterioration over Jackson's last two months.

Show director Kenny Ortega and production manager John "Bugzee" Hougdahl warned AEG executives of Jackson's deterioration during a series of e-mails in Jackson's last two weeks, including indications he was unable to do some of his trademark dances or remember lyrics to songs he had sung for decades.

His makeup artist and a choreographer testified about Jackson's paranoia, his talking to himself and hearing voices, and his severe weight loss.

Associate show producer Alif Sankey testified that she "had a very strong feeling that Michael was dying" after a rehearsal 11 days before his death.

"I was screaming into the phone at that point," Sankey testified. "I said he needs to be put in the hospital now."

An expert testified last week that Jackson's downward slide toward death could be explained by the insidious effects of chronic infusions of propofol. The nightly treatments probably interrupted Jackson's sleep cycle, robbing him of REM -- rapid eye movement -- sleep, which is vital to keeping the brain and body functioning.

"The symptoms that Mr. Jackson was exhibiting were consistent with what someone might expect to see of someone suffering from total sleep deprivation over a chronic period," said Dr. Charles Czeisler, a Harvard Medical School sleep expert.

The trial is in its ninth week and is expected to last until August.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарили (всего 3):
Trueamore (29 июн 2013, 10:33) • Dream (27 июн 2013, 00:39) • TAIS (27 июн 2013, 00:30)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

Lina

#713  Сообщение Hista » 27 июн 2013, 01:00

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rl1noe
Показания Принца

(Prince) Michael Jacksons testimony June 26th #Jackson V AEG (sorry for spelling mistakes, no time to check, have lots of friends waiting for me for lunch)

TJ, Mrs Jackson are in the court room with Prince, numerous security are in the hallway. Three bailiffs inside the court room by the door, others sheriffs outside the door.

Michael Joseph Jackson Jr was just sworn in. Originally was named Prince, bc it runs in the family, then changed to MJJ Jr

Have you ever testified in court before? No sir. Are you nervous? Yes sir. Don’t be nervous you are amongst fam/frnds

Princes states his siblings full names, and date of births, attends Buckley school in Sherman oaks just finished 3rd year there

In soft more, shows exhibit of image of KJ. Prince and Paris on first day of school. Is currently honors of National ? Society

Outs side of school does martial arts, in school works on making jewelry, robotics competes them in national competition

(What A well mannered sweet gentle little man ;’-( )

Learning is important bc that’s something Dad taught me, wants to go college to do business, when was young Dad used to teach me
To make movies. My Dad gave me A necklace that had cameras in it, says its important to have the right shot.
Enjoys community work such as the children’s hospital, “literally healing” for children who need books, Says father taught him
To give back to the community and help as much as we can, got all his desires from his father, says lived in Neverland property owned by father,
Stayed A lot in DisneyLand in Paris. Remembers living in santa Barabra till 6yrs old, until police went into out house and ruined it

For my dad. Show image of MJ at piano, says I was trying to play, Prince looks 2yrs old. Says loves music but does not have talent like dad

Shows image of Prince with Paris laying beside him as A newborn baby, shows image of three at birthday party, at NL

Has water gun, anth pic of Prince, Panish says you always looked dressed up, Prince says dad wanted us to look nice so..
Someday when we have children we can show our children, shows pic of Paris, then Paris with tiara white dress, walking on wall

Shows more pics of MJ, PPB, says dad built the house for us, NL it was very home place, from chef to housekeepers were like fam to us
Shows the zoo, video, (DAMN CONRAD MURRAY ATTORNEY JUST WALKED IN, USHERED OVER BY SABRINA STRONG WHERE TO SIT)

Says my dad loved making videos, shows vid of Prince Paris on vehicles inside the house at NeverLand
(DAMN MURRAYS ATTORNEY TELLING ME TO MOVE, TOLD HER TO STFU!!!!!! COMPLAINED TO SHERIFF, MADE HER MOVE AWAY FROM ME)

Shows vid of PP singing with Michael, Prince says he picked the videos and pics to show here today.
Vie plays “This ones for all the children” ;,,-(( (

After lived at Neverland traveled for A bit, Baharin, Dubai, remember staying in Vegas, father had lots of business he was doing
In Ireland music always bought us with him, loved going with his dad, would be PPB with either nanny or teacher
Nanny changed from time to time, Grace was one, education and learning was always important to father,
Talked A lot about religion/ cultures, had normal education always, taught us to think for ourselves.
If anything happened to us father taught us to learn from it to use it as A learning experience. Watched movies with father together

First would watch movie without sound, father would teach how wide shots, close shots worked, then would watch it with sound
Father would tell us how that could break make A movie, shows vid, Michael interviewing PPB
Asking them their age, whats 25 December mean, love/family, MJ Asks Blanket what you going to do, break the world when you get old
“Paris I want you say tell me what you want to do, search you heart, search you heart? Help children”

“whats Prince going to be, I want to make Movies”
Panish ask who tied your tie, says dad taught me to tie it, video was taken Christmas of 07/08, Prince says he was 9,

Did you learn from your father anything about work? I learned all my work ethics from my dad, dad could never site around and do nothing
I am the same, would you describe you dad as lazy? No not at all,
Me and my sister found out about A concert on video once, we say girls crying and being carried out on stretchers

Shows PPB with mask, when we were little masks were normal, now I get followed all the time, now I understand why he did it

Grace worked on production company, then lived with us 12 years, shows pic of Grace, MJ and Prince, Grace has on denim jacket
Prince has on mask, shows pic of Grace holding Prince/Paris hands, denim jacket on, show pic of Grace Blanket and Paris
Dad did not let us go out with anything, but let us go out with Grace, Have you seen vid where as Paris said something bad about Grace

Yes, Why did she say that? We were having A hard time with losing out father, but my sister is with Grace now
Grace was fired, when she came back my brother/sister and I were very happy to see her, 06/07 traveled A lot

But cant remember when, where, asked why moved to Vegas, dad wanted to buy A house for us, we saw A house
The Bahraini family had began to build but didn’t finish it, dad wanted to buy it. Says Tohme was involved in that
Says we had A dog but Dad was terrified of dogs, asked if MJ make A song for you, says yes, plays song “You are my life”
;,-((
Whilst song plays numerous videos of Prince, Paris and Blanket with MJ are played, Prince says he was very happy then

Then there came A time when I heard father was going to go on tour at 02, lived at Bel Air, then moved to house in CarolWood

Moved before Christmas, but don’t temember number of house, met Tohme, Randy Phillips, knows nothing bout business
Except what father told him, MJ wasn’t happy, did you father tell you anth about Phillips? Yes, OBJECTIONS

Who lived with you, housekeepers, nannies, was 12yrs old, Dad was very excited about the tour, it would be last time
We would see him perform, saw MJ perform once but cant remember, dad used to rehearse for shows

But was tired when he came home wish he had more time, heard dad get upset on the phone mostly was with Randy Phillips

Dad would cry after the call, saying they are going to kill me, they going to kill me, OBJECTION

HE SAID AEG, RANDY PHILLIPS, FR TOHME ARE GOING TO KILL ME, saw Phillips at the house couple of times, dad was not A fighter
Was like my grandma, always too kind, when we were in Beverly Hills hotel dad yelled at Tohme and cussed at him
Me and my sister didn’t like being around him, my dad was always calm person but became upset when on the phone with Tohme
At Bel Air hotel was last time my dad spoke to Tohme, knows Conrad Murray first met him in Vegas came over

Multiple times to treat my us for colds, never stayed overnight, my dad was always there, when first living at CarolWood
Nurse Lee would come, not Murray, later Murray was around more, would come everyday except Sunday.
He would spend the night at our home, saw him give my dad IV injections, thought it was vitamins, first was in library,

Then moved to the 2nd bedroom upstairs. Shows plan of upstairs of Carolwood, says Dad always wrote notes to himself
Sometime would be song lyrics, or comments fro Ghandi, Martin Luther King, show pic of notes, says sometimes wrote on the mirror

This is something dad did throughout his life. Back to diagram of house, shows bedroom 3 as Prince room, Blanket had
His own room but would sleep with Prince at times, Paris had her own room, got blanket got his name by hearing

Someone address “Big blanket” as blessings, so dad called him blanket as A blessing. Says dads door was locked at CW
Understood dad locked the room so dad could do skype bc he was doing meditation with someone in India
Says saw IV, oxygen tanks in security booth, also saw them right in front of the house, was not concerned seeing Murray
At the house, thought he was there to keep dad healthy, Dad used to give me few hundreds dollars to give Murray bc AEG didn’t pay him

My dad would tell me to give it to him to help him, couple hundred, stack of dollars sometimes didn’t know how much

Was surprised to see Randy Phillips at the house because dad was not at the house, once he came with Tohme

Saw Phillips talking to Murray when dad was not there, looks very aggressive to me, dad was at rehearsals,

It was night time, he was grabbing Murray by the elbow and pointing his hands around, I AM SURE IT WAS NIGHT B4 DAD DIED
Cant remember seeing Phillips other times, Prince says he contacted his dad that night Phillips was there,
Prince asked them if they would like anything to eat, and bought them out chips and salsa, then Phillips was grabbing

Murrays arm again talking to him at the bottom of the stairs, WAS SURPRISED TOHME WAS AT THE HOUSE WITH PHILLIPS

Hadn’t seen Tohme for A while, felt dad was healthy at the time, but seeing pics of him now he seemed mal nourished
Some days dad would come downstairs and say he was freezing cold, it was summer, some days he was hot,
Last convo with dad was on the phone when I told him Randy Phillips was in the house,

Learned something was wrong when was downstairs until there was yelling, I bolted out the room, kai told me
Dr Murray wanted me upstairs, then Alvarez came in, MY DAD WAS HANGING HALF OFF THE BED, HIS EYES WERE ROLLED TO BACK OF HIS HEAD

THEN My sister came upstairs, she was screaming the whole time saying she wants her daddy, (sorry missed ,,,,,,,,,)

Remembers going to memorial, shows pic of PPB on stage, says sister just took the mic and spoke, wasn’t planned
“ever since I was born daddy had been the best father you could imagine, just want to say I love him so much”

Shows pic of PPB in Indiana at A match. Anth pic of Prince at children’s hospital with dark glasses on, shows image of KJ PPB
But Prince cant remember where its from, its actually from Chinese theatre

Shows pic of Prince and children, says I wore the same suit my dad wore when he went to that same charity years ago

Shows image of Prince during “Cast&Crew” interview on E Online. Says I told my aunt I wanted to do something she bought this to me

Shows pic of Paris, cant remember where taken, says actually it was something to do with Cirque du Soleil

Says TJ and grandma are present guardians, are doing A great job, but will never be the same
Effected by fathers loss, cant sleep at night, became emotionally distanced from people,
Wanted to share so much with dad, driving, new girlfriends, excellence in school,
Says he tries to make father proud of him, Paris, out of all of us its hurt her the hardest, she was my dad Princess,
She defiantly dealt with it the wrong way, shes going through hard times now, my cousin TJ is helping her, we don’t celebrate birthdays, its not the same without him,

Blanket has birthday parties we like that, right now Blanket doesn’t realized whats he has lost ,he is still growing up, he doesn’t
Have my dad to guide him, we are doing the best we can, miss our father A lot, not A day we don’t

CROSS EXAMINATIN BY PUTNAM

Im just going to ask you couple questions; you talked about your dad paying Conrad Murray? I saw my dad offer him money but Murray wouldn’t take it.

I want to show you your depositions…… but AEG only want to play few lines, but Plaintiff want more lies played for completeness

AEG says we don’t have that part, can we play that first, Judge says well it doesn’t take that long, so AEG attorneys prepare it, but object, are we going to do this all the time, Judge replies lets take it one at A time!!!

depo played follows:-

“did you see how he payed CM? I saw him couple time. Was it cash at CW? He never took cash, my dad would give us the cash then Dr Murray would only take A portion of it”

Back to live court,
did your dad pay CM in Vegas? Yes my dad paid him in cash until the contract.
So it was just in Vegas? Yes
I asked you another time bout paying cm cash in Vegas or LA. You told me in Vegas he would also give him cash? I cant remember word per word, but only remember my dad paying him in Vegas

Did you dad pay him in checks? I don’t think so, I didn’t see that

All the time Cm treated you in Vegas it was cash? From what I remember yes
Did you father ever pay CM in cash in LA? Not directly, he always had us give it to him, dad would give us couple hundred but CM would only take portion of it

Why did you dad give it to you, his son as apposed to giving it himself? From what he said that I don’t think CM would take money from my dad bc he felt bad
Was it in envelops? No cash

Was it hundred dollars bills? Yes
Was it in A clip? Sometimes it was in band
Rolled up? No flat with rubber band over it
He would ask you to give to Dr Murray? Me or my sisters
So he would give you stacks of money for Murray? I wouldn’t call it stacks
How many times? Couple

In your depo you said ten times? Yes but it only took portion of it couple times
So did this began in Vegas? Yes
You left Vegas prior to Christmas 08? I believe so
When you were in CW house Christmas till your dads passing? Yes
You know Kai Chase? Yes chef
She was there then not there? Yes
Did you have chef in between? I think we did
Was A man? Yes it was
So Kai worked there, then this man, then Kai came back? The man got fired to left, then Kai came back, was month before Kai came back
Did she go upstairs? No
Did that man chef go upstairs? No
Nurse Lee gave your dad IVs? Yes
On first floor? Yes
First room to left when you walk in? yes
Did she go upstairs? No
You mentioned sister Rose? Yes nanny
She came when Grace was let go by your day? Yes
Did she go upstairs? No
Is it true no boys allowed upstairs? No
Did security allowed upstairs? They never came in the house
Was Dr Murray allowed upstairs? Yes
Shows exhibit plan of house, second floor,
Is that to left your dads bedroom, master? Yes
Right up above 2nd bedroom, is that where Cm treated your dad? Yes
This bedroom had lock on it? Yes
When it was first locked was it when Cm was treating your dad? No, it was when Dad was mediating
Do you remember saying something different at your depot? I cant remember

Shows depo, the following was played
“I believe so,
How did you know second bed had lock? When we were playing hide and seek but the door was locked”

Back to live court,

Prince says that was A different time. He would lock it for meditations, then would lock it for medication, then it was open, then locked when Cm was treating him
Is is true your father usually locked that door with CM was there with? I didn’t really check,

Did time ever come when you tried to get into that room with your dad? No
Did your sister or brother try to get in there? I don’t know
What it always locked? I don’t know I only tried it once
You say Phillips was there with another person, you said it was Murray, then you said it was tohme. You knew Tohme for few years? Yes to all
You saw CM in Vegas? Yes

This encounter you saw you don’t know what date it was? Im not sure I think it was night before or two nights before

Do you have any understanding that there was testimony here that Phillips was with your dad at staple center? No
25th was bad morning, you didn’t see your dad? No
Do you remember telling us at your depo, when you saw this interactions with Phillips, you talked to your dad next morning? I don’t remember saying that

Plays depo …… with the following testimony

“did you ever tell anyone RP was there with CM? My dad,
As I told Brian that was one of the occasions prior to his passing.
So this couldn’t have occurred on 24th? No this happened two occasions
What happened? RP was talking to CM
You not sure the first time it happened? No
And you don’t remember the second time it happened? Yes I do, it was last night
How would people get into your home? When AEG people came they were let in by security

PANISH DIRECTS.
Did you hear Putnam say your depo was two hours? No
I like to apologize I didn’t know I had to wear A suit that day, laughter in court

So you remember Saturday your depo started 10.36 am and you took 15 minute break at 11.28 to 11.44, then at 12.23. till 1.04 you were there till 2.24
Second day you began at 2pm, during school it finished at 5.12

How many pages of questioning did mr Putnam do, ? 323
Did they take your sister in? i told TJ they couldn’t take her
Did she have problems? Yes she had emotional problems
Do you know who questioned your sister? Mr Putnam,

Where did you sister have to give her depo? It was supposed to be at Putnams office but TJ petitioned for it to be done here in court
I want to show you depo where Mr. Putnam left off, Putanm wants to see it first
Putnam says sure

When Phillips was grabbing the arms of that person do you know who it was? Yes it was Murray, not Tohme, they look completely different

When you were trying to answer Putnams question, did he cut you off? Yes
Why did your father give you money to pay CM? because my dad was helping him get by till he got his pay check from AEG

Depo plays
“so your dad gve you money for murray? Yes
Did he pay him with check? I cont know
Did he give you money to give to CM in Vegas? No
Why was he doing it in CW? Something was going on with Murray my dad was trying to help him”
Back to live court
Did Mr Putnam cut off at your depos too? Yes
Did you see Lee give IV to anyone else in your fam? No
What was it for? So he could ??? whilst he was going though something in his life

PUTNAM BACK TO CROSS
You came to my office for your depo? Yes
You came with bunch of security? Just one
You came with your grandma, TJ? Yes
Do you remember we offered you Saturday? Cant remember
You were bought upstairs? Yes
Remember there was A big spread laid out? Yes
Do you remember you grandma thanking us? No
You depos took 2 hrs? im not sure
Remember you ended because you were tired? Yes
We told you you can come back anytime you wanted? No, I remember we wanted to leave but it continued
The location was chosen by you counsel?
PANISH- I OBJECT YOUR HONOR.

I will change..

Your sisters depo took place here because you requested it? Yes,
That ended bc your sister was tired? Im not sure
Then that continued at our office? Im not sure

Do you have an understanding that depo was in good manner? I don’t know

PANISH BACK
Did Putnam have A huge office? Yes
Was he mean to you? What do you mean, he was acting like A defense lawyer, it was not somewhere I wanted to be
Putnam was not mean to you? I don’t know what that means, im not used to that word

PRINCE NOW EXCUSED FOR THE DAY, BUT SUBJECT TO RECALL BY AEG LAWYERS!!!

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Hista поблагодарили (всего 3):
Trueamore (29 июн 2013, 10:33) • TAIS (27 июн 2013, 08:58) • Lina (27 июн 2013, 08:57)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

Hista
Прогресс до нового звания:
77.5%
Благодарил (а): 599 раз.

#714  Сообщение Lina » 27 июн 2013, 18:10

Показания Принца в переводе на русский.

Пост MJJ2908 с МДЖ.

Первые 15 минут показаний Принса были посвящены семейным фотографиям и видео. Принс сказал, что сам помог отобрать эти материалы для суда. У Принса низкий голоc, и поначалу его было плохо слышно.

"Я не умею играть на инструментах, и уж точно не умею петь", - прокомментировал Принс.
Принс любит оружие, но говорит, что папа не любил.

Принс рассказал, что папа постоянно наряжал их, чтобы потом, когда они вырастут, показать им фотографии их в детстве.
Принс рассказал, что сейчас учится в летней школе, изучает американскую историю. Он показал фото, где они с Пэрис изображены с бабушкой в первый день школы. Принс рассказал, что отличается хорошей успеваемостью и является членом Национального Общества Отличников. Он играл в футбол и баскетбол, занимался борьбой, а также состоит в школьном кружке роботостроения. Принс сказал, что учеба для него важна: "Этому меня научил отец: вся жизнь есть процесс обучения". На вопрос о том, чем он хочет заниматься дальше, Принс ответил, что хочет поступить в Университет Южной Калифорнии и изучать кинематографию, механику или бизнес.

Принс рассказал, что общественная работа является обязательной в их школе, но помимо этого он еще помогает детской больнице Лос-Анджелеса. Он описал, как приносил туда книги и читал детям в раковом корпусе. Принс сказал, что хочет помогать людям как можно больше - этому он научился у отца.

Принс описал свое детство на ранчо Неверленд, откуда его семья уехала, когда ему было 6 лет. Он рассказал, что в доме всегда горел камин и играла классическая музыка. "Когда папа купил этот дом, он перестроил его для детей, которых хотел завести. Он оборудовал его для нас", - сказал Принс. По его словам, Неверленд был семейным домом: все были членами семьи, даже уборщица и няня. Присяжные увидели видеозапись зоопарка и парка с аттракционами. "Нам разрешалось ходить туда только по особым праздникам, потому что папа хотел воспитать нас скромными", - пояснил Принс. Он рассказал, что Майкл любил снимать его с братом и сестрой на видео, и показал несколько домашних видеозаписей. "После уголовного дела с домом были проблемы из-за полиции. Они сделали его непригодным для [папы]", - объяснил Принс причины переезда из Неверленда.

Затем он рассказал присяжным о том, как они жили в других городах и странах: в Аспене, Бахрейне, Ирландии, Дубае, Нью-Йорке и Вегасе. "Папа занимался разным бизнесом, не только музыкой, - и он хотел брать нас с собой в поездки, он не хотел оставлять нас".

Принс рассказал, как отец участвовал в их воспитании: "Он хотел знать, что мы изучаем. Он спрашивал, что мы делаем в школе, как мы можем сделать мир лучше. Мы писали сценарии для кинофильмов, отец научил меня писать сценарии и помог мне развить правое полушарие мозга". Принс описал, как они с отцом смотрели вместе фильмы по два раза. Первый просмотр был без звука - во время этого просмотра отец обращал его внимание на то, как сняты сцены. "Потом мы смотрели со звуком, и он показывал мне, как звук может буквально определить судьбу фильма". Принс рассказал, что папа подарил ему видоискатель на цепочке, чтобы Принс учился правильно ставить кадр.

Адвокат истца показал домашнее видео, где Майкл в Рождество спрашивает своих детей, чем они хотят заниматься в жизни. Бланкет, которому тогда было лет пять, отвечает, что не знает. Пэрис, которую Майкл побудил "прислушаться к сердцу", говорит, что хочет помогать бедным. Принс: "Я хочу стать режиссером и архитектором". Пэрис также сказала, что хочет заниматься чем-то творческим, например гимнастикой.

Адвокат истца спросил, справедливо ли было назвать Майкла "ленивым" (такой термин использовали в его адрес руководители AEG). "Я не помню ни разу, чтобы он просто сидел и ничего не делал, - ответил Принс. - Мы постоянно куда-то бежали, занимались, он учил меня водить машину…"

Принс сказал, что они с братом и сестрой выросли, не зная, насколько Майкл был знаменит. "Он не хотел, чтобы мы знали", - объяснил Принс. Он рассказал, что они с Пэрис поняли масштаб его популярности, только посмотрев один из концертов и увидев, как людей без сознания выносят на носилках. "Мы всегда слушали его музыку, но не знали, насколько он знаменит”.

На вопрос о масках, которые Майкл заставлял их носить, Принс ответил: "Он хотел, чтобы никто не знал, как мы выглядим. Чтобы когда мы гуляли, никто нас не узнавал, и мы могли расти нормальными детьми". - "Папа оберегал вас?" - "Очень".

Принс рассказал, как они получили в подарок на Рождество лабрадора Кенью. Майкл боялся собак, но, тем не менее, он хотел, чтобы у его детей была собака. Присяжные увидели видеозапись того, как дети с восторгом встречают щенка.

Затем Принс рассказал об отношении отца к туру This Is It. “Судя по тому, что он мне говорил, он не был доволен [условиями тура]", - сказал Принс. По его словам, Майкл ждал этих выступлений, но хотел иметь больше времени для репетиций. Он хотел выступить для своих детей и знал, что это, скорее всего, его последний тур. "Он сетовал, что слишком мало времени для подготовки", - вспомнил Принс.

Принс рассказал, что был свидетелем телефонных разговоров отца с Рэнди Филлипсом и доктором Томе. Эти разговоры огорчали отца. "Он иногда плакал после них", - сказал Принс. "Они меня убьют", - сказал ему отец однажды. "Мой папа не вступал в конфликты, он был моя бабушка - слишком добрым для ссор. Поэтому он позвонил деду, - объяснил Принс. - Как-то, когда мы жили в отеле Bel Air, папа попытался уволить доктора Томе. Он вступил в перебранку по телефону, накричал на него. Мы аплодировали ему - нам не нравился доктор Томе, от него исходила дурная энергия". "Отец всегда был оптимистом", - сказал Принс.

Принс описал особняк в Кэролвуд и рассказал, что отец держал свою спальню запертой. Он рассказал, что однажды, хотел зайти к отцу в комнату и обнаружил, что дверь заперта. Отец в это время занимался медитацией с человеком из Индии по скайпу.

Принс также рассказал, что видел дома кислородные баллоны. Они не были спрятаны, а стояли на виду. На вопрос о том, не казалось ли ему это странным, Принс ответил: "Мне было 12. Я полагал, что [Конрад Мюррей] заботился о том, чтобы мой папа был здоров". По словам Принса, Мюррей приходил каждый день, кроме воскресений. Принс также сказал, что в его понимании платить Мюррею должны были AEG, но они не платили. Отец, бывало, давал Принсу и Пэрис по несколько стодолларовых купюр и просил передать их Мюррею, потому что у самого Майкла Мюррей отказывался брать деньги. "Как я понимаю, доктор Мюррей не хотел брать деньги у папы, потому что ему было неловко". Принс сказал, что из их рук доктор брал половину.

Принс рассказал, что Рэнди Филлипс бывал в доме не Кэролвуд драйв - иногда он приходил даже когда отца не было дома. Принс вспомнил, что при нем Филлипс дважды разговаривал с Мюрреем. Принс описал напряженную встречу, на который Филлипс был "агрессивно настроен" и схватил Мюррея за локоть. Иногда Филлипс приходил вместе с менеджером Джексона, доктором Томе.

Адвокат ответчика спросил, как люди попадали в дом. "Людей из AEG пропускали, а людей вроде моего дедушки разворачивали назад", - с иронией ответил Принс.

Принс сказал, что в июне 2009 года отец сильно похудел и стал вести себя иначе. "Он часто стал есть в одиночестве". Иногда Майкл спускался вниз и жаловался, что замерзает, несмотря на то, что на улице было лето. Иногда ему, наоборот, было слишком жарко.

Принс рассказал, что 24 июня Филлипс приезжал в дом на Кэролвуд. Майкл в это время был на репетиции. Принс позвонил ему, чтобы сообщить о визите. Это был его последний разговор с отцом.

Принс вспомнил события 25 июня. Он сказал, что услышал крики наверху, затем шаги по лестнице. Он отправился посмотреть, в чем дело, и увидел бегущего наверх Мюррея. Потом повар Кай Чейз сказала Принсу, что он нужен наверху. Принс бросился на второй этаж. "Я увидел, как доктор Конрад делает реанимацию папе", - вспоминал Принс. Он описал, как увидел отца, наполовину свесившегося с кровати, с закатившимися глазами. Пэрис кричала и звала папу, Принс плакал. Он вспомнил, что по пути в больницу пытался приободрить Пэрис и Бланкета, говоря, что ангелы присматривают за ними. Эту фразу об ангелах им часто говорил отец. Принс сказал, что сохранял оптимизм до того момента, пока не пришел Конрад Мюррей и не сказал им, что их отец мертв. Принс вспомнил, как Мюррей произнес что-то вроде "Простите ребята, папа умер". "Я только плакал", - вспоминал Принс с покрасневшими глазами.

Принса спросили о панихиде в Staples Center и о словах, которые Пэрис сказала об отце. Принс ответил, что речь Пэрис была спонтанной: "Она просто взяла микрофон и начала говорить".

После перерыва адвокат истца спросил Принса о том, как смерть отца отразилась на их жизни. "Ничего уже не будет как прежде", - ответил Принс. "Я не могу спать по ночам, мне тяжело спать. На время я эмоционально отдалился от многих людей" Принс сказал, что хотел бы разделить с отцом впечатления от первого дня в школе, поговорить о своей девушке, о том, как он водит машину, показать свои отметки и награды. Он рассказал, что Пэрис пережила смерть отца особенно тяжело. "Она была папиной принцессой". "Мы с сестрой больше не отмечаем дни рождения - без него это уже не то". Про Бланкета Принс сказал: "Брат был совсем маленьким, он еще взрослеет, как и я, и у него нет отца, чтобы объяснить ему, что хорошо, а что плохо. У нас есть близкие, но это совсем не то же самое". "Ты очень скучаешь по отцу?" - "Да", - ответил Принс.

После просмотра видеозаписи предварительных показаний Принс извинился перед присяжными за то, что был тогда не в костюме (это был выходной). Окончив дачу показаний и сойдя с трибуны, Принс обнял адвоката Джексонов Дебору Чанг, затем прошел и пожал руку адвокату AEG Марвину Путнаму.

Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарил:
Trueamore (29 июн 2013, 10:33)

Lina

#715  Сообщение Trueamore » 29 июн 2013, 11:04

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/27/showb ... index.html

Nephew: Michael Jackson was murdered

Michael Jackson's nephew testified Thursday that he believes his uncle was murdered.
T.J. Jackson, the youngest son of Jackson brother Tito, revealed his suspicion while being cross examined by an AEG Live lawyer in the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial.

Jurors also heard him testify about the emotional devastation caused by Michael Jackson's death.

"He was just everything," said T.J. Jackson, who shares guardianship of Michael Jackson's children -- Prince, Paris and Blanket -- with their grandmother.

Michael Jackson's mother and his children contend his last concert promoter was liable for his death because it hired, retained or supervised Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

AEG Live lawyers argue it was Jackson, not the company, who chose and controlled Dr. Murray. Their executives had no way of knowing he was giving nightly infusions of the surgical anesthetic propofol to Jackson, which the coroner ruled killed the singer, the lawyers say.

"Do you believe your uncle was murdered?" AEG Live attorney Jessica Stebbins Bina asked T.J. Jackson.

"I do," he answered. "I believe it because he did tell me and the brothers that he was going to be murdered on a couple of occasions.

"He said that just because of his position he was a target."

T.J. Jackson had earlier testified that his mother, Delores Jackson, was the victim of murder 19 years ago.

"My mother was murdered for money, too, so I don't put that past anyone," he said.

Initially it was believed that his mother, Delores Martes Jackson, who had divorced from Tito Jackson in 1993, drowned in a swimming pool, but the case was reopened, and her sons in 1995 filed a wrongful-death lawsuit against a man they accused of killing her. Three years later, the man was convicted of second-degree murder and sentenced to 15 years to life in prison.

If the jury concludes AEG Live has liability in Jackson's death, then they must put a dollar figure on damages -- including the emotional toll on the children caused by the loss of their father.

The oldest child, 16-year-old Prince, testified Wednesday that sister Paris, 15, "was probably hit the hardest because she was my dad's princess."

Paris has been hospitalized since a suicide attempt earlier this month, although it is unclear whether jurors will know about it.

"The loss of my uncle has hit her at a different level and she's in a tough spot, but we're loving her and doing everything we can," T.J. Jackson testified Thursday

He said he was at a loss for words to describe what Paris is going through. "It's tough, you know, it's tough."

"She was daddy's girl," he said. "My uncle was her world. My uncle gave them more love and for it to be taken away, it's been very hard for Paris, and for all of them."

Blanket, who was 7 when his father died, "was always wrapped around his leg, very shy," T.J. Jackson said. "Wherever my uncle was, Blanket was a foot away, My uncle was everything to Blanket."

"Right now, I don't know if Blanket realizes what he lost," Prince said. "He was so young. He is still growing up just like I am and he doesn't have a father to guide him."

Prince said he has "a hard time sleeping" since his father's death in 2009. It left him "emotionally distant from a lot of people" for a while, he said.

He's missed sharing with his father "the first day of going to school, having the first girlfriend, being able to drive," Prince testified.

T.J. Jackson said Prince was Michael Jackson's "little assistant."

"He was very mature for his age, very smart. My uncle would prepare him for things" by telling him about his business deals.

"He's very strong, he's very smart," he testified. "He was always the smartest kid I'd ever known."

As a guardian, T.J. Jackson said he must constantly deal with paparazzi stalking the children for photographs.

"It's, just to be frank, a complete annoyance," he said. "It's awful."

He suggested there should be a new law to protect celebrity children from photographers.

"I know it's making everything harder for the kids to grieve and to recover and to progress," he said.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Trueamore поблагодарил:
Lina (29 июн 2013, 18:56)

Trueamore
Благодарил (а): 6693 раз.

#716  Сообщение Trueamore » 29 июн 2013, 11:08

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/mus ... 2p0qv.html

Michael Jackson's son recounts father's death

Michael Jackson's oldest son described the frantic efforts to revive his father to a jury, a scene of tears and agony that ended a dozen idyllic years being raised by one of pop music's superstars.
Michael Joseph "Prince" Jackson Jr. told the panel on Wednesday how he knew there was trouble in the singer's rented mansion when heard screaming upstairs and went into his father's bedroom. His father was laying halfway off the bed, eyes rolled up into the back of his head as his physician tried CPR.

His sister Paris screamed for her father and Prince, now 16, told jurors that he was crying. On the ride to a hospital, the teenager recounted how he tried to calm the fears of his sister and younger brother by telling them that angels were watching over their father and everything would be fine.

It wasn't until his father's doctor, Conrad Murray, came out of the emergency room and said he had died that Prince knew his father was gone.

"Nothing will ever be the same," the teenager told jurors. He said while his younger brother doesn't totally realise the loss, his sister has had the hardest time of them all and he has had many sleepless nights since his father died four years ago.

His voice wavered at times and tears appeared to form in his eyes, but Prince remained composed as he publicly recounted for the first time what he saw the day his father died.

The re-telling of the scene in Jackson's bedroom came after nearly an hour of Prince describing happier times, showing photos of him and his sister when they were younger and a series of videos of the children filmed by their father.

He testified in a lawsuit accusing concert promoter AEG Live LLC of negligently hiring Dr Murray, who was later convicted of involuntary manslaughter for giving Jackson an overdose of the anesthetic propofol.

AEG denies it hired the physician or bears any responsibility for the entertainer's death.
Wearing a black suit with a dark grey tie and his long brown hair tucked behind his ears, Prince testified that he saw AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips at the family's rented mansion in a heated conversation with Dr Murray in the days before his father died. The teenager said Mr Phillips grabbed Dr Murray's elbow.

Mr Phillips "looked aggressive to me," Prince testified.

His father wasn't at home at the time and was probably rehearsing, he said.
He said he saw his father cry after phone conversations with Mr Phillips, and wanted more time to rehearse and was unhappy with pressure to perform his 50 scheduled comeback concerts titled "This Is It."

Dr Murray's attorney Valerie Wass and AEG defense attorney Marvin S. Putnam later denied outside court that the meeting Prince described ever happened.
Mr Putnam said Prince would be re-called to the witness stand during the defence case later in the trial.

"I think as the testimony will show when he is called in our defense that's not what happened," Mr Putnam said. "He was a 12-year-old boy who has had to endure this great tragedy."
The testimony began with the teenager showing jurors roughly 15 minutes of private family photos and home videos.

He described growing up on Neverland Ranch and narrated videos of the property's petting zoos, amusement park and other amenities. After his father's acquittal of child molestation charges, Prince described living in the Middle East, Ireland and Las Vegas.

Prince is the first Jackson family member to testify during the trial, now in its ninth week. On Thursday his cousins, TJ and Taj Jackson, who are Tito Jackson's sons, will take the witness stand.

Prince Jackson, his sister Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson and brother Prince Michael "Blanket" Jackson are plaintiffs in the case against AEG, which their grandmother and primary caretaker filed in August 2010.

Another image showed Michael Jackson playing piano with his son while Prince was still a toddler.
Plaintiffs' attorney Brian Panish asked Prince whether he was interested in pursuing a career in music.

"I can never play an instrument and I definitely cannot sing," Prince said to laughter from the jury.

He said he wanted to study film or business when he goes to college.

His testimony also included details that AEG's lawyers will likely point to later in the case to bolster their contention that Jackson was secretive about using propofol as a sleep aid.

Prince said none of the household staff were allowed upstairs at the mansion, and the singer kept his bedroom locked while receiving treatments from Dr Murray.

During cross-examination, Putnam played a clip from a deposition of Prince in which the teen said he discovered the bedroom was locked when he and his siblings were playing hide-and-seek and couldn't get inside.

Prince also said his father gave him and his sister Paris a stack of $US100 bills on a few occasions to give to Dr Murray. He said his father told him that Dr Murray wouldn't take the money from him, and the doctor wouldn't take the full amount from the children.

The teenager said his understanding was that the money was meant to tide Dr Murray over until he got paid by AEG Live.

He never saw or knew how Dr Murray was treating his father.

"I was 12. To my understanding he was supposed to make sure my dad stayed healthy," Prince testified.

Показать ссылки поста

Lina (29 июн 2013, 18:58)

Trueamore

#717  Сообщение Trueamore » 29 июн 2013, 11:12

Я что-то не поняла icon_susp Насколько помню,именно Дилео в укле сообщил детям о смерти отца.

Теперь,исходя из показаний Принца,это сделал доктор дома ????? А как же,когда приехали парамедики он заставлял их делать реанимацию и откзывался объявлять его "мертвым". icon_oh_well icon_hmm icon_odd

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Trueamore поблагодарили (всего 2):
Lina (29 июн 2013, 18:59) • MagicalLove (29 июн 2013, 12:29)
Рейтинг: 18.18%

Trueamore

#718  Сообщение Trueamore » 29 июн 2013, 11:22

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/stylist- ... rehearsals

STYLIST WARNED JACKSON MANAGER SINGER MIGHT DIE

Michael Jackson's longtime stylist told jurors Friday that she tried to warn the singer's manager that concert promoter AEG Live LLC would look responsible if the singer died because of numerous signs his health was declining.

Hair and makeup artist Karen Faye testified about two emails she sent to Jackson's manager Frank Dileo within the five days before the singer's death that his health was deteriorating. In one of the messages, Faye warned Dileo that he and AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips might become "villains" or "financial victims" if Jackson were to die while preparing or performing a series of comeback shows called "This Is It."

Faye said she struck a dire tone in the messages because she felt that earlier concerns about Jackson's health had been ignored.

Faye sent the warning that Jackson may die in a message on June 20, 2009 — five days before the singer died of an overdose of the anesthetic propofol. Two days later, on June 22, she sent the warning about Dileo, Phillips and tour director Kenny Ortega being held financially responsible for the entertainer's demise.

"I don't think you, Kenny, or Randy deserve becoming the villains, or the financial victims," her email states. She wrote that the message was "between you and me alone."

She told jurors she was concerned the men "could be responsible for that in some way. Just kind of like where we are right now," she said, referencing Katherine Jackson's ongoing civil case against AEG Live.

Ortega was initially sued by Jackson's mother, but was dismissed from the case.

Faye's emails described Jackson as emaciated, paranoid and unable to perform. She told jurors Friday that while the singer's performances dramatically improved in his final two rehearsals, she was still not convinced he would be able to perform the 50-concert schedule of "This Is It," let alone its premiere.

Katherine Jackson claims AEG executives missed signs about the singer's health and failed to properly investigate the doctor convicted of administering a fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol.

AEG denies it hired Conrad Murray, the former physician convicted of giving Jackson an overdose of the anesthetic propofol. The company also denies it pushed Jackson to rehearse.

Faye told jurors that she was never pressured by AEG executives Randy Phillips or Paul Gongaware to get Jackson to rehearse.

The stylist testified earlier in the trial that she overheard Gongaware tell Jackson's assistant to get him out of a locked bathroom and to a rehearsal. Gongaware denies that conversation ever happened.

Показать ссылки поста

Lina (29 июн 2013, 19:02)

Trueamore

#719  Сообщение Trueamore » 29 июн 2013, 11:25

А на самом деле вот как выглядел ее имейл,и она обвиняет Майкла в том,что он хочет поставить себя в позицию жертвы делает это тогда,когда понимает,что не сможет выполнить обещанного.

Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Trueamore поблагодарили (всего 2):
tamaraki (30 июн 2013, 19:55) • Lina (29 июн 2013, 18:55)
Рейтинг: 18.18%

Trueamore

#720  Сообщение Trueamore » 29 июн 2013, 12:12

Карен Фей

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 8h
"I really, really loved Grace when I first met her," Faye said. "I adored her, I was really happy Michael used her as the nanny."

"As her responsibilities grew, she kind of stood in the way, it seems she always tried to keep me away from Michael," Faye said about Grace.

"Michael seemed to have more difficult time when Grace was brought back to Neverland," Faye said, referring to the time of criminal trial.
------

Putnam: Did you have an understating as to whether or not you were an employee of AEG Live?

Faye: I worked for This Is It and the production of the tour

Faye said she needed to be able to get to MJ, so she asked in the contract to be close to him.

Faye said MJ liked privacy.

"When you do somebody's hair there's a lot of things involved and he didn't want people to see it," Faye said.

"It meant Michael didn't want anybody to know he wore a wig," Faye said.

Faye requested the wig receipt be as discreet ad possible.

"Ortega demanded Michael to take off sunglasses, they gave me orders sir, but not pertaining to make-up and hair," Faye said.

Putnam: Did you work for Michael Jackson?
Faye: He requested me, sir, he called me and asked me

Putnam: Did they do a background check on you?
Faye laughed out loud and said, you're so funny. I don't think so

"No, there was no background check done on me," Faye said, explaining she knows the background check is one of the issued of the trial.

------------

Faye said she worked in a bedroom downstairs at the Carolwood house, never went to the second floor bedrooms.

Faye doesn't recall how many times a week she saw MJ from March to June.

In the first period of rehearsals, Faye said he seemed ok.

"In compared to how I used to know him, it was little different, I can't say it was exactly how it used to be," Fay said.

"It's thinness was still bothering me," Faye testified. "He wasn't gaining anything, that was a concern."

"It wasn't the MJ at 29, but he did Billie Jean and it was MJ, everyone was really excited about that," Faye said about rehearsals in June.

"I asked Michael's security if he was going to see Dr. Klein," Faye testified.

"I was kind on the lookout for doctors getting involved," Faye explained.

Putnam asked why Faye inquired specifically about Dr. Klein.

"Because in the media, there were reports that he had gone to Dr. Klein," Faye explained. "What I asked is how often he went there."

Faye said they said Jackson's security confirmed MJ was seeing Dr. Klein maybe 3-4 days a week.

Faye said she expressed that concern to Frank DiLeo, MJ's manager at the time.

Faye never spoke with MJ about it.

"I was really getting worried about Michael's psychological state," Faye said.

She was concerned about Dr. Klein and aware of Dr. Murray in the week prior to MJ's death.

Faye said she had a conversation with Kenny Ortega about Dr. Murray. She never asked about Dr. Klein.

Putnam: Did you express to KO any concern you had about Dr. Conrad Murray?
Faye: Yes, that he wasn't a psychologist

Regarding the fitting day, where MJ wore t-shirt and shoulder piece, Faye said she was there but didn't see him when they did the fitting.

Faye said she saw MJ down to t-shirt several times, since she had to wire MJ, put wires and battery packs on him.

Putnam: Did Randy Phillips ever pressure you to get MJ on stage?
Faye: No

Putnam: Did Paul Gongaware ever pressure you to get MJ on stage?

Putnam: Did Randy Phillips ever personally instruct you to never listen no MJ?

Putnam: Did Paul Gongaware ever personally instruct you to never listen to MJ?

Putnam: Did you ever observe Randy Phillips tell anyone to get MJ on stage to rehearse?

Faye: He told me he wanted to build a wall around Michael so he doesn't want to do anything but get to rehearsal

Faye said she wasn't around Phillips a lot, so she didn't recall Phillips telling anyone to get MJ on stage to rehearse.

On June 22, Faye went over to MJ's house to replace MJ's wig. She waited couple of hours and was told to leave, MJ didn't want to do it.

June 23 was the first time they were at Staples Center.

Faye said she was extremely concerned with MJ's health on June 19th.

"I was very concerned during this period of time, I was very, very frightened," Faye explained. She said she had horrible thoughts.

"I made a phone call to security Alberto Alvarez on Saturday and asked him to watch MJ very closely that I was concerned," Faye testified.

Faye said Alvarez didn't want to stay on the phone, had to go and hung up.

Faye said she didn't have an opportunity to talk to anybody on June 22 about MJ and she didn't want to ask the children.

On June 23, Faye said there were lots of meetings at Staples Center with MJ. She was alone with MJ at some point in the day.

Putnam: Did you think MJ had a good rehearsal on June 23?
Faye: It was much improved, sir

Putnam: How about the 24th?
Faye: It was improved

Putnam asked if Faye thought MJ would be ready to tour after those rehearsals. She responded "oh no, oh no!"

Faye explained MJ didn't gain any weight, there were changes that needed to be done to get him ready, perhaps if they could delay it a bit.

Putnam: So you didn't think he could be ready after watching those rehearsals?

"It was a very strenuous show," Faye said.

Faye said there was hope, though."I saw more of Michael, he was laughing, I saw him participating, yes, there was some relief."

"He was still cold, but his spirt was better, sir," Faye said.

"I wasn't concerned for his weight for everyday life, but I was concert for his performance weight," Faye explained.

Putnam: Did you ever testify his work weight was 120 pounds?
Faye: Lisa Marie Presley have me that information

Putnam: Did you say he lost 10-15 lbs the last week of his life?
Faye: It was an estimate, yes

Putnam: Were you observing Mr. Jackson becoming thinner and thinner?
Faye: Yes

Faye said that in Mar/Apr she told Michael she was concerned with his weight. She never talked to him about it during last weeks of his life

Faye said people who didn't know MJ very well would probably not realize he lost lots of weight because of the several layers of clothes.

Putnam asked Faye about the fact that Coroner's report saying MJ was 136 lbs at the time of his death.

Putnam: Did you think it was impossible for him to weigh that much?
Faye: Yes

Faye said she was a bit upset that no one seemed to have been listening to her back in June 2009.

"I was voicing my opinions and what I thought and I wasn't getting too much response, sir," Faye said.

"He would pretend everything was ok" Faye said. But she never asked MJ if he was ok since she thought he wasn't in the state of mind for it

Faye did not express any of her concerns to MJ's family remembers.

Putnam: That last week, you didn't know what was going on?
Faye: Right

Faye said MJ believed in doctors and that wherever they prescribed he thought it was ok.

Faye said the first time she heard about Propofol was after MJ died. She was surprised about it.

Faye testified earlier in the case that MJ didn't take no for answer. She said it had to do specifically with her work.

Faye said MJ talked about the tour seemed he was trying to convince himself to do it. "It was always like he was talking himself into it."

Putnam: Did you think MJ was self-sabotaging?
Faye: I didn't understand what was going on

Показать ссылки поста

Lina (29 июн 2013, 18:55)

Trueamore

Пред.След.

Вернуться в СУД / COURT