Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Заголовок Объявления
Поздравляем
Павлуша
AnthonysNeld
Родители, братья, сестры, дети Майкла Джексона - новости, высказывания, фото./Michael Jackson family - his parents, brothers, sisters, children - news, statements, photos.

Принс, Пэрис, Бланкет / Prince, Paris, Blanket

Re: Дочь Paris-Michael Katherine

#11  Сообщение TAIS » 04 мар 2010, 13:59

Michael is the Biological father of Paris Michael Katherine Jackson

Показать ссылки поста

TAIS
Благодарил (а): 9488 раз.

#12  Сообщение casimaniacika » 04 мар 2010, 17:22

это чудо я нашла на фэйсе у Калкина....
бред какойто...у Принца рак...???

This is just FICTION

When I was a little girl, around 4, and when my older brother, Prince, was 5, our Daddy took us to a hospital. It wasn't because we were sick, or hurt, it was because he had recieved a letter that was asking him to go there to visit someone. At the time, I was too oblivious and clueless to care what it was about. All Prince and I wanted to do was have fun. But, daddy dressed us and buckled us in the car anyways.

Along the way he reminded us of our manners, and to not run around in there.

"Why?" I had asked, and he told me people were very, very sick. I just nodded, thinking it was a fever or a cold, the only sickness I knew of at the time. When we got there, daddy grabbed our hands and we walked in. I didn't understand why I didn't have a mask on, since I always wore masks. Daddy told me I wore it because he didn't want to lose any of us, including my little brother, Blanket.

When we were in the elevator in the hospital, Daddy told us to be very quiet when we exited, and we listened. We walked down the hall of the smelly place and into a room with a number on it.

Once we were in, daddy let go of our hands to shake hands with someone. Then, he looked at the tall bed in which lay a little girl. This was not a normal little girl, this little girl had no hair! I remembered being scared of her and moving closer to Prince. Her head was so bald that it made me touch my own hair. I remember watching daddy lean beside her and kiss her head. She had smiled up at him with little teeth.

Daddy turned to the woman he shook hands with, she was crying.

"How old is she?" He asked.

"Two," the lady sniffled. I remember seeing my daddy's face turn to complete sadness. Then he looked at Prince and I, standing in the corner of the room, scared.

"Prince, Paris," he called us over. And I remember it clearly, that was the day I learned about cancer.

I never knew now that, that day could effect me so much. I was at a hospital, sitting by a bed, crying. Across from me, my little brother Blanket was asleep in a chair, with his long hair laying across his face, hiding it. He was worn out from crying too.

It was when I was eight when I found out he wasn't fully related to Prince and I. I had found it out all by myself, no one told me. See, when Blanket was born, I was 4 and Prince was 5. By that age I knew that you needed a mommy and a daddy to have a baby. So, when my daddy brought home a new baby brother for Prince and I, I was curious. How come we didn't know who the mommy was?

"Who's the mommy?" I had asked daddy. He looked at me with a soft face, smiling down at me.

"He don't have one, like Prince and you," he said, patting down my hair. I smiled at him, at the time, and looked down at my little brother he was holding.

But before he was born, daddy had told Prince and I we were born from the same lady, but she wanted us to be with daddy.

When I was eight, I was very smart and did the math. For some reason I knew that Blanket wasn't born from the same lady, daddy hadn't told me so, and neither Prince or I asked. I knew that daddy was the father of all of us, so that made Blanket our half brother. I didn't tell Prince, I figured he already knew. And daddy wouldn't tell me.

But I asked myself, why did it matter? He was still my little brother that I loved very much, and I cared about a lot. We all grew up together and will continue to, too.

Except one. The one who kept us all together, the one who always protected us, the one who taught me everything he learned from his mistakes, the one who had comforted Blanket and I when our father died, the one who was laying in front of me on the hospital bed.

I broke out into another sob looking at the only other person I relied on other than my daddy. But the person in front of me on this hospital bed didn't look anything like he used to. The person in front of me was losing hair everyday, and coughing more and more, and smiling less.

It broke my heart to see my older brother, Prince Michael Jackson, suffering from cancer in a hospital bed a year after our daddy died.

Показать ссылки поста

RANDOM_AVATAR

casimaniacika
Прогресс до нового звания:
67.5%
Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

#13  Сообщение MarySinger » 04 мар 2010, 17:34

casimaniacika писал(а):это чудо я нашла на фэйсе у Калкина....

It broke my heart to see my older brother, Prince Michael Jackson, suffering from cancer in a hospital bed a year after our daddy died.

Это фанфик...больного полудурка, извините, но больше слов не найти...
Ты уверена, что это Калкина фэйс, зая??
Я уверена, что нет..
Больные тупые придурки, извините за эмоции :an :an
In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope....

Показать ссылки поста

MarySinger
Автор темы

#14  Сообщение casimaniacika » 04 мар 2010, 18:29

MarySinger писал(а):

Я уверена, что нет..

ну да, это тот же фэйс с которого мы всегда инфу брали, ну хорошо что фанфик....
Последний раз редактировалось casimaniacika 04 мар 2010, 18:50, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Показать ссылки поста

RANDOM_AVATAR

casimaniacika
67.5%

#15  Сообщение MarySinger » 04 мар 2010, 18:32

casimaniacika писал(а):
MarySinger писал(а):

Я уверена, что нет..

ну да, это тот же фэйс к которого мы всегда инфу брали, ну хорошо что фанфик....

Я просто не верю что настоящий Калкин разместил бы у себя такое ужас.... :cr

Показать ссылки поста

MarySinger
Автор темы

Re: Старший сын Michael Joseph Jr ( aka Prince )

#16  Сообщение Trueamore » 04 мар 2010, 19:39

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/music/ ... ertainment)

Washington (ANI): Michael Jackson's family is reportedly considering sending his three children to a regular school in California. Prince, Paris and Blanket, who have been home-schooled, may ditch their unconventional life and taste a little normalcy in the fall though no final decision was made as yet.
"The family is debating putting the kids in a school in the next term," RadarOnline.com quoted a family friend as saying. The children were also said to be inspired to be like their cousins who live with them and attend regular school. The family friend added: "They see the other kids go to school."

Семья обсуждает,перевести ли 3 детей Майкла с домашнего обучения на обычное,чтобы они вкусили нормальной жизни.

Показать ссылки поста

Trueamore
Благодарил (а): 6693 раз.

Re: Старший сын Michael Joseph Jr ( aka Prince )

#17  Сообщение MarySinger » 08 мар 2010, 18:43

Типа, его страничка

http://princejackson.weebly.com/

Показать ссылки поста

MarySinger
Автор темы

Re: Младший сын Prince Michael Jackson II ( aka Blanket )

#18  Сообщение Белая роза » 19 мар 2010, 20:51

Blanket Jackson hiding behind big sister Paris *Shy Boy*
awww Blanket really is a shy boy. But it's so adorable! And I'm so happy he has a sister like Paris who keeps protecting him, that's the sweetest thing ever! Blanket was really shy at the memorial...

Показать ссылки поста

Белая роза
75%
Благодарил (а): 1111 раз.

Re: HisPictures

#19  Сообщение All » 26 мар 2010, 00:18

Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

RANDOM_AVATAR

All
6.5%

#20  Сообщение Белая роза » 03 апр 2010, 00:45

02.04.2010 — it is Paris's birthday tomorrow .. Happy Birthday! :D
i hope u have a really good day, ím sorry for not doing a video on Prince or Blanket's birthday! :(
it's because paris's birthday is in the same month as mine, (but paris's is on 3rd april and mine is on 9th april)
anyway i hope that prince and blanket had a really good birthday and i hope that they got what they wished for and i hope that paris has a really good birthday too! and gets what she wishes for and wants! :)

Показать ссылки поста

Белая роза
75%
Благодарил (а): 1111 раз.

Пред.След.

Вернуться в СЕМЬЯ ДЖЕКСОНОВ / THE JACKSON FAMILY