Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Заголовок Объявления
Поздравляем
BrantTop
Родители, братья, сестры, дети Майкла Джексона - новости, высказывания, фото./Michael Jackson family - his parents, brothers, sisters, children - news, statements, photos.

Принс, Пэрис, Бланкет / Prince, Paris, Blanket

Re: Дочь Paris-Michael Katherine

#151  Сообщение Trueamore » 04 апр 2011, 18:47

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -fast.html

Walking tall: Michael Jackson's children Paris and Blanket are growing up fast

They have mostly stayed out of the spotlight since their father's tragic death in 2009.

But when Michael Jackson's children stepped out yesterday to visit a Beverly Hills toy store, many may not have even recognised them.

The two children appear to have had a massive growth spurt in the two and a half years since their father's death.

Blanket, who now nine years old, in particular is looking more and more like his father everyday.

Blanket, otherwise known as Prince Michael II, appeared a far-cry from the little boy the world saw on stage at Michael's memorial.

Yesterday, as he walked side-by-side along the street with his sister, he was almost a foot taller and had more distinct features reminiscent of his late father.

Paris too has also grown to significant proportions, clearly inheriting the height gene from her father, who was a statuesque 5'11.

The 12-year-old was almost the same height as LaToya Jackson, Michael's sister, who accompanied the children to the store.

She also displayed more distinct features of her mother Debbie Rowe, with her angular jaw and bright blue eyes.

Both children wore Michael Jackson t-shirt's in memory of their beloved father.

They appeared in good spirits alongside their aunt LaToya.

The 54-year-old was relatively dressed down in a pair of black trousers, a bejewelled Ferrari shirt and glittery over the knee stiletto boots.

They were also joined by a body guard who kept a close eye on the trio as they perused the aisles and picked out some toys.

Michael's children have remained relatively out the spotlight since his funeral in June 2009.

At the memorial a tearful Paris's voice broke as she told the millions watching the Los Angeles memorial concert: 'I just want to say... ever since I was born.... daddy has been the best father you can imagine. And I just want to say I love him so much.'

The then 11-year-old paused as she spoke, struggling to get the words out through her tears.

Her genuine emotion filled the silent Staples Center, which had earlier shook with laughter, sobs and applause as some of the world's biggest artists lined up to perform and pay tribute to Jackson.

Mariah Carey, Jennifer Hudson, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, John Mayer and even Britain's Got Talent runner up Shaheen Jafargholi took it in turns to perform.

She and her brothers, shielded from public view at Jackson's insistence, shed their masks to commemorate their late father, who died aged 50 on June 25.

Throughout the event Paris sat in the front-row with her brothers, Prince Michael I, and Blanket alongside her. She rested her head on her grandmother Katherine Jackson's shoulder as celebrities spoke about her father.

Blanket, clutched a doll in his father's image. At the time he was seven two years older than Jackson was when he started his singing career.

Показать ссылки поста

Trueamore
Благодарил (а): 6693 раз.

#152  Сообщение Administrator » 06 апр 2011, 17:52

Торт с дня рождения Пэрис.... dhfbdnc Многие видят как послание фанатам....пазлы, например

Изображение
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Administrator
Благодарил (а): 0 раз.

Re: Старший сын Michael Joseph Jr ( aka Prince )

#153  Сообщение Administrator » 09 апр 2011, 18:57

Изображение
Принс со своей "девушкой"
Девушка не хорошая, потому что она очень активно болтает на своем ютьюб канале о том, о чем болтать не надо, постит фотки и усиленно уверяет, что Майкл Джексон "реалли дэад " xcdvdfd

Попробую поискать линк на ее канал, если найду - добавлю в пост
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Administrator

Re: Младший сын Prince Michael Jackson II ( aka Blanket )

#154  Сообщение Administrator » 09 апр 2011, 21:05

ijnb
Изображение
Изображение
mkmkmm bvfdrfrf zxvcbn cvdbfdvd
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Administrator

Re: Младший сын Prince Michael Jackson II ( aka Blanket )

#155  Сообщение Gulnaz » 10 апр 2011, 12:41

Administrator писал(а):ijnb
[ Изображение ]
[ Изображение ]
mkmkmm bvfdrfrf zxvcbn cvdbfdvd

Класссссс!.... красота!...
спасибо!
cvdbfdvd cvdbfdvd cvdbfdvd

Показать ссылки поста

RANDOM_AVATAR

Gulnaz
Прогресс до нового звания:
18%
Благодарил (а): 3 раз.

#156  Сообщение Administrator » 11 апр 2011, 15:06

Изображение
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Administrator

#157  Сообщение Trueamore » 13 апр 2011, 18:23

http://www.newstime.co.za/rs_headlines.asp?recid=24087

Michael Jackson's Children Love School

Michael Jackson's children "really like" going to school for the first time.

Prince Michael I, 14, Paris, 13, and nine-year-old Prince Michael II, also known as 'Blanket' - who are now in the custody of their grandmother Katherine Jackson following his death from an acute Propofol overdose in July 2009 - are now experiencing a normal education after years of homeschooling and are "enjoying" their life at the moment, according to their aunt La Toya.

She told 'Access Hollywood': "For the first time they have gone to school and they really like it, so I'm very happy for them. It's taught something totally different about people and life. They're just enjoying themselves.

"And they go shopping, they do things of that nature, but they're with security of course. And they enjoy themselves, they have fun."

La Toya also revealed she is "so proud" of the three children because of the way they have coped with their father's shock death and their strength has helped her deal with her grief too.

She added: "They're doing very well, children are so resilient, I'm so proud of them, I'm just very happy.

"They help me a great deal with my brother. I couldn't listen to the music, I couldn't listen to the songs, if they can get over it then I have to too."

Показать ссылки поста

Trueamore

#158  Сообщение Trueamore » 16 апр 2011, 21:48

Изображение

Smile and maybe tomorrow,you'll find that life is still worthwhile,if you'll just Smile... zxvcbn

Показать ссылки поста

Trueamore

#159  Сообщение Administrator » 17 апр 2011, 01:45

Изображение

Бедную Перис за это фото на каблуках ханжи заклевали.... vnm
Мое мнение - она просто шикарно выглядит. настоящая дама mkmkmm bvfdrfrf zxvcbn
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Administrator

#160  Сообщение Administrator » 20 апр 2011, 19:45

Идиоты папарацци спутали Пэрис с Мэрил Сирис, и когда она выходит, они начинают ей орать- Мэрил, Мэрил, еще одно фото, пожалуйста. И обратите внимание как сладко Принс угарает над этим

совсем как папа zxvcbn
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Administrator

Пред.След.

Вернуться в СЕМЬЯ ДЖЕКСОНОВ / THE JACKSON FAMILY