Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Заметки Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley

Заметки Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley

#1  Сообщение Белая роза » 02 июл 2011, 11:57

http://www.facebook.com/notes/michael-j ... 1520034817
Incognito on Lisa Marie, Debbie n Michael's Private Drama

Hello Fans

Found this on Lipstick Alley, It was posted by an incognito Claiming to be Michael's freind and knowing private info about LIsa and Debbie..

Tell me waht You think!! Im also Gonna start a Discussion on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/MJLMP_Official

Originally Posted by incogneato

There are more of us on this site who knew Michael than most of you know. And while it is fun to read some of the things being posted, it is also hurtful when untruths are passed around as if they are fact. I want to address some of the things said by the previous incog. Did Michael love Lisa? Absolutely. But Lisa hurt him a great deal. More than he ever let on to people outside his inner circle. Their relationship was over for quite some time prior to Lisa filing for divorce. And while I do not like to discuss Michael's sex life I can tell you that they stopped having sex long before they divorced. And all the times they were seen out together after the divorce- that was Michael playing with Lisa's emotions. He knew she wanted him back but he knew it would never happen. He was good at playing both Lisa and the press. He'd have us call the paps and tip them off as to where he and Lisa were during that time. Lisa had no idea. She always believed he was seriously considering taking her back.

As for Debbie, Michael loved her. He would tell anyone who asked that he actually loved her more than he ever loved Lisa but he would also go on to explain that it was a different kind of love than what he had with Lisa. Was their marriage more of an arrangement? You could say that. But they both cared a great deal for one another. Debbie knew Michael loved her, there was never any question there, but she was a somewhat naive. They did not have this storybook romance but she believed they eventually would. She believed the children would, in some ways, change him. It didn't. But he was honest and straightforward with Debbie from the beginning so she knew exactly what she was signing up for.

Believe what you'd like. Debbie threatened Michael with taking custody of the children for years prior to 2004. I don't need anyone to post any "tea" for me- I was there.

Debbie became very greedy. There was so much that went on behind the scenes. Michael would be in tears at night because he feared Debbie was going to try to take custody of the children. This was constant for quite some time. He finally asked her how much it would take for her to basically leave he and the children alone. She named her price and that was that. This was prior to the trial and once the trial ended she started playing the same game again ($).

Nothing is speculation. I have information straight from Michael and straight from Lisa. As I previously said, they played a little game. They loved each other but they chose to live separate lives knowing that they would always love one another.

And yes she thought she had a second chance, after she filed for divorce, but Michael never gave it to her. Why? He said it was his way of letting her know how much she hurt him for not bearing his children.

Who said Debbie was a bad choice? He chose her to bare his children because he trusted her, they had been friends for a long time and she was the one who made him this offer. It was like a business deal between them. I don't understand what's so hard to believe that nothing ever happened between them. Not even a kiss. He was upset with Lisa at that time and he wanted children really bad. He said Lisa had her own children. He wanted his own. And since Lisa didn't want to have his children at that time, he chose Debbie.

..... Someone asked about Lisa and what she did to hurt him- He felt Lisa, in a sense, misrepresented herself to him. He felt the things she told him and promised him prior to them getting married were nothing but empty promises. He loved her so much in the beginning until he found out what was going on behind closed doors. There was cheating involved (not on his part), drugs, etc. I spoke to Lisa over the phone prior to me ever meeting her and I could tell right away she was not someone I would like. But it wasn't up to me, it was Michael's life and at that time he seemed happy so I was happy for him.

Someone asked how I knew he was playing with Lisa's emotions- Please keep in mind this was after the divorce and that he was incredibly hurt. We did discuss it and there were times when I thought he was taking things too far. The game that he played with her went on for quite some time but he eventually ended it. There was never any sex involved only promises of how things could be on his part. He did the same thing to her she had done to him prior to them getting married. He never told her that he had been playing her the entire time. One day he just stopped returning her calls. They didn't speak for a while after this. As far as the Oprah interview goes- that was Lisa's side. There were some bits of truth in there though. I wasn't surprised she did the interview nor was I surprised it was Oprah who she gave the interview too. Lisa likes to play the victim card. She has always been like that. She tried pulling the same stuff when she and Michael were married and she was caught lying. It was never her fault.

Debbie filed for divorce because she was pissed off. She wasn't getting what she wanted out of the relationship and once again she thought if she did something drastic Michael might change his mind- he didn't. Michael always knew that Debbie would do anything for him. If the man told her to go on TV and said the sky was purple, she would have. I noticed there were people questioning what I said previously about Debbie and that's fine, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm only telling you what I witnessed and what Michael told me......

.... Michael was never romantically involved with Grace or Diana. Grace was not around as much as some believe. He fired her and rehired her more times than I can even begin to count. I believe she spent more time fired than hired. Michael had his own issues with Grace but he knew the children loved her and that's why he continued to bring her back. The Diana subject is something I'm hesitant to say anything about. There were some questionable things that happened when Michael was younger. Not on his part but Diana's. There was never a sexual relationship between them though.

Someone else asked me to elaborate on Debbie and Michael's relationship- He did love her but he was never in love with her. She thought that would change once she had the children but it didn't. They were very close though and there was a time when I was actually jealous of their friendship. I know it may sound silly but I truly felt that way at one point. Michael joked with me about it one night and I admitted to him that I was jealous. He'd call me and talk to be about Debbie being pregnant and how excited he was. It's not that I wished it was me because as I said, it was never like that between us. He'd laugh about it and tell me what once I had children I would understand.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Белая роза поблагодарили (всего 3):
franklin5569 (19 ноя 2013, 20:50) • TAIS (24 июн 2012, 18:45) • Admin (24 июн 2012, 17:21)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

Белая роза
Прогресс до нового звания:
75%
Автор темы
Благодарил (а): 1111 раз.

Re: Заметки Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley

#2  Сообщение Белая роза » 02 июл 2011, 13:03

CIgarrates In MJ's Room

DISCLAIMER : THIS ARE ALL SPECULATIONS, ITS NOT ENTIRELY BASED ON FACTS EVEN THOUGH THOSE CIGARETTES WERE FOUND IN HIS ROOM, We are not trying to disrespect Michael or Judge Lisa's Actions.

This was written by someone else on a MJ forum

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoyceInCarolina

Yes, in MJs bedroom when he died was an empty pack of American Spirit cigarettes. I don't know if Murray smokes or not. In LMPs interview with Jane magazine 2003, I think Lockwood was speaking here but it said:

"We sit down to our reception feast of American Spirits (hers) and Winston Lights (mine).

American Spirit cigarettes are more expensive than the average brand like Winston or Marlboro and not too many smoke that brand.

Seriously though, I think it's just a coincidence."

----------------------------------------

Did Lisa see Michael during hes stay in that mansion? did michael smoke occasionally?

Here's the Interview

Lisa Marie Presley Interview: Jane Magazine, September 2003

I’m nestled in a park-view suite at the Ritz-Carlton on Central Park and asking my bride-to-be, Lisa Marie Presley, the former Ms. Jackson (if you’re nasty), what color satin she wants to use for our top secret ribbon-binding wedding nuptials.“Um, black. It seems appropriate right now,” she says.Much like her hush-hush Dominican Republic marriage to Michael Jackson, there are no photographers here, and our only witness is her preppy bodyguard (though I had a minister waiting on call), who cased my room before the ceremony.After I snap a few Polaroids of our hands for our wedding album, we sit down to our reception feast of American Spirits (hers) and Winston Lights (mine) and get to know each other better.

First and foremost, I want to know what kind of guy (besides me) she goes for, since her taste seems pretty all over the map. “I get attracted to someting that’s different, that sticks out. It’s always an artist. One of my first boyfriends who I actually fell in love with just sold me out. He cheated and lied and was just the biggest player, drug addict, drug dealer, crazy-ass motherfucker. He was the only one that was really ever diabolical with me.”Her next marriage, to Michael Jackson, produced a lot of speculation about their sex life. And not just because of that “You Are Not Alone” video in which they frolic nearly naked at a Roman bath. While she never actually moved into Neverland Ranch, she says they still did mundane married couple things, like watch TV together. “I remember Alanis [Morissette] broke like a bat out of hell back then. I pulled him into the room and said, ‘You gotta listen to this.’”“Did he like her?” I ask.“Yeah, and then when she took the Grammy, he goes, ‘Well, that’s your girl, you were on it.’

”Since Lisa has said that their 1994 MTV Video Music Awards kiss was a stunt dreamed up by Michael’s manager, I want to know how Lisa’s “people” got along with Michael’s “people,” and how much these “people” participate in the day-to-day dealings of a relationship. “It’s a strange thing, but the camps either work or they don’t. You have to deal with those people’s agendas, and if you’re a threat to them and what they are trying to do, those people will start to get in the other one’s ear and you have to be really hyper-perceptive to all of that.”Interestingly, Michael owns the rights to some of her father’s songs. “I saw a Velveeta commercial, and it was playing, I think, ‘Burning Love.’ [Jackson] had approved it–that’s something we can’t control. He can do whatever he wants with the songs he owns to make money, and that got under my skin.”“What about that Club Crackers commercial, where one of the Keebler elves dresses up like Elvis?”“I just saw that too–I freaked out!” she says, her eyes widening in disbelief. “Thanks for reminding me. I’m going to kill whoever approved that one.” And she probably can, since she’s the owner and chairman of the board of Elvis Presley Enterprises, a worldwide licensing company worth an estimated $500 million.

When her marriage to MJ fell apart after 20 months, so did she. “I was insane, and nobody could tell me what was wrong. I was trying to pull myself out of somebody else’s world, somebody else’s way of thinking.” At that time, she went under the care of a doctor who sounds totally psycho.“She was the most treacherous soul, she was like fucking Nurse Ratched. She gave me too many pills, which created a problem with my stomach, which led to my gall bladder failing. So, I get it taken out, and she came into the hospital and said [using a spooky voice], ‘It was the most beautiful gall bladder I’ve ever seen.’”

“So, for real,” I ask, “now that we’re divorced, where are you with you love life?”“I’m nowhere,” she says, picking at her veggie-filled salad. “It hasn’t happened very often that I’ve actually given my heart. Sometimes I can be completely smitten, but I’ll still keep it back at arm’s length. Because if I do give it to someone and I get hurt, it’s tragic. It incapacitates me. I have to be really careful of that. But that’s not to say I would be opposed to falling in love with somebody.”

Показать ссылки поста

franklin5569 (19 ноя 2013, 20:50) • TAIS (24 июн 2012, 18:45) • Admin (24 июн 2012, 17:21)

Белая роза
75%
Автор темы

#3  Сообщение Белая роза » 24 июн 2012, 17:10

Riley Keough on her rise and Michael Jackson

Автор Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley [Official Fanclub], написано 14 июня 2012 г. в 17:58 ·

The Rise of an Elvis Scion: Riley Keough on Her Famous Family and Competing With Kristen Stewart

The King was her grandpa. Michael Jackson and Nicolas Cage were stepdads. Now, the 22-year-old is starting to shake, rattle and roll through Hollywood as she plays a stripper for Soderbergh in "Magic Mike."

As Elvis's granddaughter and Michael Jackson's stepchild, Riley Keough has lived in an improbable celebrity vortex for all her 22 years. She's been asked every Elvis question and shyly confesses that the most annoying ones have to do with "people thinking I was alive when he was alive," since Keough was born 12 years after he died. Regarding the eccentric Jackson, who married her mother, Lisa Marie, in 1994, Keough says she mainly knew him as the stepdad who went swimming with her, dropped her off at school and indulged her candy fixes at Neverland from the time she was 6 till she was 11. A few years after divorcing Jackson, her mother wed Oscar-winning professional firebrand Nicolas Cage, which barely registered on the infamy scale with a teenaged Keough, long since inured to the tabloid gold mine that was her family.

Not a public train wreck by any means, the reserved, childlike actress, who is featured in Steven Soderbergh's Magic Mike, opening June 29, talks about her family's notoriety as if it all happened to someone else. "It felt normal because I didn't know any different," says Keough, sitting in West Hollywood's Cecconi's wearing a baggy white T-shirt and gray cardigan in mid-April. "As I've gotten older, I'm like, 'Wow.' Honestly, I think it's because people draw it to my attention all the time. When they're like, 'Was that crazy?' I'm like, 'No, no, no,' to the point where now I'm just sort of like, 'Was that crazy?' "

Since she started modeling at age 14, Keough (who goes by middle name Riley instead of her first name, Danielle) has not overtly traded on that notoriety. (She politely declines to talk about her personal life, though during a photo shoot she un-self-consciously displayed a beautiful ring, an emerald surrounded by diamonds, symbolizing her engagement to fiance -- and Magic Mike co-star -- Alex Pettyfer.)

Three years ago, after walking the runway for Dolce & Gabbana and being the face of Christian Dior perfume, Keough left modeling behind and began fighting for roles in indie films such as The Runaways, in which she played sister to Dakota Fanning's Cherie Currie; The Good Doctor, opposite Orlando Bloom; and Jack and Diane, which premiered at this year's Tribeca Film Festival. Now she is enjoying a career step up to studio films with Magic Mike, a Warner Bros. look into the world of male strippers.

In Mike, which shot in St. Petersburg and Tampa, Fla., last fall, Keough plays Nora, a stripper who has a brief dalliance with Pettyfer's up-and-coming erotic dancer. "Her character is young and really wild, kind of like a siren who leads Alex's character down the rabbit hole," says Mike writer-producer Reid Carolin, who claims he wasn't aware of her legacy before she became a front-runner for the role. "Somebody said something like, 'Elvis Presley's granddaughter,' but honestly, I feel like I heard that after we saw her audition. But as you'd imagine for a Soderbergh movie, every big actor auditions for every tiny part. She put herself on tape and went straight to the top of the list."

About Keough's chemistry with Pettyfer, Carolin says, "I didn't notice something right away, but their characters were meant to be gradually drawn to one another, which is always interesting when that ends up taking on life offscreen." He adds, "They have different personalities and complement each other nicely -- she is much more laid-back. They're really good about keeping to themselves. I don't think it's one of those relationships for the press. I think they are genuinely into each other and genuinely love each other."

Not surprisingly, Pettyfer, 22, has only praise for his co-star. "Riley is one of the most talented people I've come across. Growing up, I watched Faye Dunaway, Jane Fonda, Tuesday Weld. They were truly classic movie stars. Riley, for me, is destined to be one of the greats."

Keough underwent a strip-club crawl to prep for the movie, as did much of the cast, which includes Matthew McConaughey and star-producer Channing Tatum (the movie is based on his life). "It's odd, it's dirty, it's not somewhere I'd like to spend my time," she says of L.A.'s The Body Shop, Seventh Veil and Crazy Girls, where leering, drunken guys hit on her and her female friends. Keough found the male version -- the weekly "Hollywood Men" show at Highlands Nightclub in the Hollywood and Highland Center -- more entertaining. "It's a totally different vibe," she says. "Women aren't threatening to men, so it's just this party. It's not hands-off, but it's not as dirty, and it's more fun. That's kind of what the movie captures."

About her indie career before Magic Mike, Keough says, "To an extent I have to do what I get." She admits that like her peers, she competes for the high-profile roles Kristen Stewart, Lily Collins and Jennifer Lawrence have landed in Snow White and the Huntsman, Mirror Mirror and The Hunger Games. "It's definitely challenging," Keough says of her efforts to break in, as she enjoyed some misleading beginner's luck when she scored the Runaways role on her very first audition.

For the lead role of Jack in Jack and Diane, "a little story about two girls in love in New York" that Magnolia will release in the fall, Keough indicates "the characters seem more written. I find it more fun to do something with a little bit more to do." That "more to do" included cutting off her long blond hair and dying it black and repeatedly making out with co-star Juno Temple. Writer-director Bradley Rust Gray (The Exploding Girl) did the haircutting himself: "With Riley, you're not sure what you're going to get on each take." Adds producer Jen Gatien, who hired Keough again for the as-yet-unreleased Kiss of the Damned, directed by Xan Cassavetes: "When Xan cast her as a fan of an actress, Riley made such distinct choices for who this character was. It suddenly occurred to me that she knew this sort of fanaticism and so she used it."

About Keough's chemistry with Pettyfer, Carolin says, "I didn't notice something right away, but their characters were meant to be gradually drawn to one another, which is always interesting when that ends up taking on life offscreen." He adds, "They have different personalities and complement each other nicely -- she is much more laid-back. They're really good about keeping to themselves. I don't think it's one of those relationships for the press. I think they are genuinely into each other and genuinely love each other."

Not surprisingly, Pettyfer, 22, has only praise for his co-star. "Riley is one of the most talented people I've come across. Growing up, I watched Faye Dunaway, Jane Fonda, Tuesday Weld. They were truly classic movie stars. Riley, for me, is destined to be one of the greats."

Keough underwent a strip-club crawl to prep for the movie, as did much of the cast, which includes Matthew McConaughey and star-producer Channing Tatum (the movie is based on his life). "It's odd, it's dirty, it's not somewhere I'd like to spend my time," she says of L.A.'s The Body Shop, Seventh Veil and Crazy Girls, where leering, drunken guys hit on her and her female friends. Keough found the male version -- the weekly "Hollywood Men" show at Highlands Nightclub in the Hollywood and Highland Center -- more entertaining. "It's a totally different vibe," she says. "Women aren't threatening to men, so it's just this party. It's not hands-off, but it's not as dirty, and it's more fun. That's kind of what the movie captures."

About her indie career before Magic Mike, Keough says, "To an extent I have to do what I get." She admits that like her peers, she competes for the high-profile roles Kristen Stewart, Lily Collins and Jennifer Lawrence have landed in Snow White and the Huntsman, Mirror Mirror and The Hunger Games. "It's definitely challenging," Keough says of her efforts to break in, as she enjoyed some misleading beginner's luck when she scored the Runaways role on her very first audition.

For the lead role of Jack in Jack and Diane, "a little story about two girls in love in New York" that Magnolia will release in the fall, Keough indicates "the characters seem more written. I find it more fun to do something with a little bit more to do." That "more to do" included cutting off her long blond hair and dying it black and repeatedly making out with co-star Juno Temple. Writer-director Bradley Rust Gray (The Exploding Girl) did the haircutting himself: "With Riley, you're not sure what you're going to get on each take." Adds producer Jen Gatien, who hired Keough again for the as-yet-unreleased Kiss of the Damned, directed by Xan Cassavetes: "When Xan cast her as a fan of an actress, Riley made such distinct choices for who this character was. It suddenly occurred to me that she knew this sort of fanaticism and so she used it."

When she's not off shooting her other projects -- We Are What We Are, a movie that includes cannabalism, and Mad Max: Fury Road, co-starring Charlize Theron and Tom Hardy -- Keough lives in Calabasas with much of her current family, including her brother Ben, her mother and twin stepsisters from current stepdad Michael Lockwood (Lisa Marie's fourth husband). That kind of full house is no different from the one she grew up in: "My mom had us sort of young," Keough says. "She was definitely a really great mother, but there were always people over at my house," especially musicians -- like her dad, Danny Keough, her brother, her mother and Lockwood. (Keough's youth also involved Scientology, as her parents were married in the church, a topic she politely dodges with, "If it would be OK, I'd rather not talk about religion or politics. It just feels too controversial.") Keough may like classic rock because "it fits every mood," but she claims she has no musical aspirations.

While she considers a move to L.A.'s Westside, Keough is aware that her career trajectory, if successful, will put her squarely in the spotlight that up to now has mostly been about other family members. "It's one of those things where it's like, if you're going to do this job, your personal life is going to be everyone's business. I'm in a position where I've been really lucky, and I'm not going to act like that didn't have anything to do with it," Keough says. "So you can't be an asshole about it."

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Белая роза поблагодарили (всего 4):
Lina (06 дек 2013, 11:55) • franklin5569 (19 ноя 2013, 20:49) • TAIS (24 июн 2012, 18:44) • Admin (24 июн 2012, 17:22)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

Белая роза
75%
Автор темы

#4  Сообщение Белая роза » 19 ноя 2013, 20:15

Michael still had a pic of himself with LMP's children, Riley & Ben.
Изображение
Very rare pic of Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Изображение

Michael and Lisa Timeline

Novemeber 1992:
Los Angeles...At The Pacific Palisades Home The Australian Artist Brett Livingston Strong With His Son And Michael Jackson And Lisa Marie Presley,Meet for the First Time as Adults Began a "Friendship".

May 5:1993
Michael is invited by ex president Jimmy Carter to Atlanta in order to boost the
Atlanta Immunisation Drive. Afterwards, Michael joins Ted Turner, Jane Fonda, Emmanuel Lewis & Lisa Marie Presley in the front row during the Kids Celebration at OMNI

February 2:1994
Jackson created "a buzz from the crowd" Wednesday night when he attended a show here, accompanied by Lisa Marie Presley. ''There was no announcement from the stage that he was attending the show, but there was a buzz from the crowd when he was seated," Steve Schiffman, a spokesman for the Sheraton Desert Inn, said Thursday. "No one bothered them. The people in the audience respected his Privacy.

May 25 :1994
Michael & LIsa Marie Presley arrive at Casa de Campo de Campo in Domenican Republic .

May 26 :1994
Michael & Lisa Marie secretly marry in a 12 minutes ceremony only attended by Eva Darling & Thomas Keough!

June 5 :1994
Michael takes Lisa Marie & her children Benjamin & Dannielle to DIsneyworld in Florida .

July 11 :1994
Medias learn about MIchael & Lisa Marie 's wedding.Married or not, Michael Jackson has moved into Trump Tower with Lisa Marie Presley, the New York Post reported today.
Jackson spokesman Lee Solters insisted he had nothing to add to his earlier denial of the wedding. A spokeswoman for Lisa Marie said she still had not contacted Lisa Marie and had not discussed the matter with her mother, Priscilla.
Lisa Marie is said to be relaxing in the spacious digs, with marble sinks.

July 26/27 :1994
Disguised in Cheik Arab, Michael and Lisa attends Janet' concerts at the Radio City Music Hall in NYC.

August 1 :1994
Lisa Marie confirms that she is indeed married to MIchael.

August 5 :1994
Michael & LIsa Marie arrive in Budapest (Hungria) and make their first public appearance together causing a media frenzy.

August 6 :1994
Michael & Lisa Marie visit sick children at an hospital and meet Bela Farkas, a little boy in need of a transplant. Moved by his story they decide to fiance his operation that will save his life.

August 9 :1994
Michael & Lisa Marie fly back to New York where Michael resumes the recording of his new album.

August 20 :1994
Michael & LIsa Marie are on the cover of many magazine around the world (Jet, Hello, Paris Match ect...) with the exclusive pictures taken by photograph Dick Zimmerman.

September 2-6 :1994
Michael & Lisa Marie visit France (Nice, Cannes , Paris & Disneyland) and spend time with Prince Al Waleed who wants to launch a production company with Michael.

September 12 :1994
MIchael & Lisa Marie open the MTV Video Music Awards Ceremony with a big french kiss!

October 8 :1994
Michael & Lisa Marie
attend an Elvis Presley tribute gala in Memphis with Janet & Rene and Lisa's mother Priscillia Presley.

December 24/25 :1994
Michael makes a break in the recording sessions to enjoy the holidays with Lisa Marie & her children at Neverland.

January 20-24 :1995
Michael & Lisa Marie welcome King Nana Amon Ndoufou in Los Angeles .

February 6 :1995
Michael & Lisa Marie visit lawyer Johnnie Cochran at his new office in L.A.

February 23 :1995
Michael previews several new songs from his new album at the NARM convention where he is presented with an Humanitarian Award Lisa Marie was Backstage.

April 18-20 :1995
Michael & Lisa Marie welcome 46 youth from 17 countrries at Neverland for the World Children Congress.

May 25 :1995
Michael, Lisa Marie & her daughter Danielle go to the Six Flags Amusement Park in Los Angeles .

June 14 :1995
Michael & Lisa Marie give an interview to ABC’s Primetime Live with Diane Sawyer. The Scream video is premiered. A new controversy arises about some lyrics to the song They Don’t Care About Us that would be anti-Semitic which Michael categorically denies.

June 15 :1995
The History album is released worldwide. Huge statues of Michael are held in some European cities.
Both Life & Hello carry the same pictures of Michael & Lisa kissing ( taken by Harry Benson )

July 10 1995
Michael & Lisa Marie attends the opening of the Magic Johnson Sony Theatre in Los Angeles . Later they shoot the video for You Are Not Alone and they also appear on the cover of Jet magazine.

July 31-August 6 :1995
After an argument with Lisa Marie, Michael flies to Disneyland Paris to take a break.

September 7 :1995
Michael attends the MTV Video Music Awards in New York City . He opens the ceremony with a 20 minutes long medley (including Dangerous & You Are Not Alone) and accepts an award with Janet for Scream Lisa Marie attends sepratetly.

September 23 :1995
Michael performs You Are Not Alone at the BET 15th Anniversary Special in Washington .

September 24:1995
MICHAEL, HIS WIFE AT THE TIME, LISA MARIE PRESLEY AND HER TWO CHILDREN WENT TO THE MEMPHIS ZOO .

December 6 :1995
Michael collapses while rehearsing the concert and he is rushed to the Beth Israel Medical Center . He is suffering from gastro-enteritis, dehydration and electrolyte imbalances. Janet visits him cancelling her appearance at the Billboard Awards.
Lisa Marie also visits him and she asks a divorce! Michael decides to postpone the concert.

January :1996
Michael’s nurse & friend Debbie Rowe offers him to bear his child. She gets pregnant but has a miscarriage.

January 18 :1996
Lisa Marie officially files for divorce. Michael’s spokesman states that they remain friends.

November 15 :1996
Michael marries Debbie Rowe during a private ceremony in his presidental suit
at the Sheraton-on-the-Park Hotel in Sydney, Australia

February 13: 1997
Prince is born.

July 10 :1997
Concert in Sheffield (attended by Debbie)

July 11 :1997
While a pregnant Debbie returns to the , MIchael goes to London where he is joined by his ex wife LIsa Marie!
The single HIstory/Ghost is released in Europe .

July 12 + 15 + 17 :1997
Michael performs 3 concerts at the Wembley Stadium in London . (Katherine & Lisa Marie attend the shows)

September 3 : Janet & Rene attend a listening party of The Velvet Rope in NYC with many celebrities in attendance including Lisa Marie Presley who was featured on the album, on the spoken interlude 'Speaker Phone', shocking many of her fans as she and her one-time sister in law talked about masturbation.

October 11 :1997
Michael is made honorary member of a tribe in Phoheng. His parents Joe & Katherine & his ex wife Lisa Marie attend the event.

October 12 :1997
Concert in Johannesburg Michael's Parents aswell Lisa Marie and Her children.

October 15 :1997
82nd and last concert of the History World Tour in Durban.

October 16 :1997
Michael and Lisa Marie Leave Africa and Return to Neverland with OMer Bhatti.

November 25 :1997
Debbie Rowe Jackson gives an interview to KNBC in Neverland where she denies tabloid rumors of an affair between Michael & Lisa Marie & announce that she is pregnant with a baby girl that she & Michael want to name Paris MIchael Katherine.

February :1998
Michael meets Janet (who he didn’t see since December 95!) in a Los Angeles hotel and he introduces her Prince Michael Jr.

February 7 :1998
Michael and then ex-wife Lisa-Marie Presley share an intimate Dinner moment outside of The Ivy restaurant in Beverly Hills.

April 3 :1998
Paris is born.

July 14 :
They return to Los Angeles .
Has Lunch with His Ex-Wife Lisa Marie Presley.

August 29 :
Michael spends his 4Oth birthday with the 3T and Ex-Wife Lisa Marie Presley
at Janet’s concert in Las Vegas .

September 22 :
Michael attends another Janet concert in Orlando Spends Time with Lisa Marie and her children.

November 1O-20 :
Michael goes to Souh Africa with his kids as well as Lisa Marie & her kids and together thay attend a Janet's concert.

November 25 :
Michael spends Thanksgiving at Hayvenhurst with the Jackson family + Lisa Marie & her kids.

Mid December :
Michael goes to the Hit Factory in New York where he meets Teddy Riley, Janet & Lisa Marie.

December 20 :1998
Michael takes Prince & Paris to the Hilton grandchildren in New York,Meets with Janet and Lisa Marie and her children Riley and Ben.

March 21 :1998
Janet attends an Oscar After Party with Shawnette & Lisa Marie Presley in Hollywood.

On June 29th, 1999, Lisa attended Michael's father Joseph Jackson's 70th birthday party at Michael's Neverland ranch.

October 8: 1999
Michael and Debbie are divorced.

Early February :2001 Janet completed the recording of her new album in L.A.
She attends Lisa Marie Presley birthday party.

February 21: 2002
Blanket Jackson is born.

August 10: 2002
Lisa Marie marries actor Nicholas Cage.

November 25: 2002
Cage files for divorce.

November 2002 Michael had been troubled. When they separated after just four months, Michael called her to check in on her.

February 3: 2003
The Bashir documentary is aired.

In 2003, after Michael's infamous documentary with Martin Bashir, Lisa called Neverland. Michael invited her to the ranch, and she agreed to go and see him. Unfortunately, it would seem that Michael completely forgot, as when Lisa arrived at the ranch she was told he had left........

June: 2003
Abuse Inquiry

November: 2003
Charges filed against Michael.

May 26: 2004
Cage divorce granted.

January 31: 2005
Michael's trial starts.

June 13: 2005
Michael is acquitted on all 10 counts.

July: 2005
Michael leaves the states for Bahrain.

Returns to Las Vegas

January 22: 2006
Lisa marries Michael Lockwood

March: 2008
Lisa and Lockwood announce they are having twins.

October 7: 2008
The twins are born.

March: 2009
Michael announces 50 shows in London, THIS IS IT.

June 25: 2009
Michael passes away at approximately 2:26 at the Ronald Reagan UCLA medical center.

June 26: 2009
Lisa's releases a blog on Myspace titled "He Knew."

July 7: 2009
A public memorial service is held for Michael

October 15: 2009
Lisa Marie leaves the Mahiki club crying after Thriller is played and seems extremely upset.

February 10: 2010
Priscilla Presley guest stars on Larry King Live and confirms that Lisa has taken Michael's death extremely hard.

Показать ссылки поста

Lina (06 дек 2013, 11:55) • Admin (19 ноя 2013, 20:54) • franklin5569 (19 ноя 2013, 20:49)

Белая роза
75%
Автор темы

Facebook

Вернуться в ФЭЙСБУК / FACEBOOK