Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Арнольд Кляйн

Re: Арнольд Кляйн

#21  Сообщение Lina » 20 ноя 2012, 18:41

Арни тоже книжку пишет icon_ROFL

I writing this book for Michael and his children. I was told not to write it by countless people. All I can say even if no one reads this book in this generation I have to leave behind the truth . You won’t hear this from his family members in that they barely knew this wondrous human. Michael was a treasure the type which we only find in dreams. For example.when he invited Ryan White to Neverland he only suppose to live 5 months.I remember telling Michael there was no problem swimming with Ryan contrary to what Michael’s plastic surgeon Steven Hoefflin said. After his weekend with Michael Ryan did not live 5 months he lived 5 years and the Aids legislation passed in Ryan’s name remains the most important legislation ever passed on HIV. Everywhere Michael went the world changed….everyone wanted to meet him, to see him, to touch him. The suddenly came the pedofile accusations made by a psychotic dentist who drugged his son to get him to lie
and Michael was a demon, a monster, a terror with his own sister calling him a Pedofile. The District Attorney and the lawyers went mad and the next thing I knew Michael was forced to have his genatalia photographed by a room full of people. The agony and torture then was just a preview of what we both would have to experience. Strangley or not so strangley if you know me l Michael became part of my family. We enjoyed each others company...he loved medicine and I loved him….He was harmony, a symphony, a composition that suddenly had turned into flesh and blood. The music business is about greed yet Michael was about melody. He did not walk but gently glided across time and Space as Fred Astaire said to me,” Michael Jackson does not dance he defines dance.” Well Michael wish we luck from high because I am about to expose the people whose greed killed you and pull down the walls they have built to shield their faces from the public who loved you! Michael you will be with me forever and some nights when I look way high beyond the sky I see a flash, some may call it a meteor but I know its you…. just you with that incredible smile and those terrible shoes putting a few new steps across the horizon .

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарили (всего 4):
Admin (23 ноя 2012, 13:58) • Trueamore (21 ноя 2012, 17:05) • Hista (20 ноя 2012, 23:30) • TAIS (20 ноя 2012, 20:38)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

Lina
Автор темы
Благодарил (а): 13088 раз.

#22  Сообщение TAIS » 20 ноя 2012, 20:40

Lina писал(а):Арни тоже книжку пишет icon_ROFL

I writing this book for Michael and his children. I was told not to write it by countless people. All I can say even if no one reads this book in this generation I have to leave behind the truth . You won’t hear this from his family members in that they barely knew this wondrous human. Michael was a treasure the type which we only find in dreams. For example.when he invited Ryan White to Neverland he only suppose to live 5 months.I remember telling Michael there was no problem swimming with Ryan contrary to what Michael’s plastic surgeon Steven Hoefflin said. After his weekend with Michael Ryan did not live 5 months he lived 5 years and the Aids legislation passed in Ryan’s name remains the most important legislation ever passed on HIV. Everywhere Michael went the world changed….everyone wanted to meet him, to see him, to touch him. The suddenly came the pedofile accusations made by a psychotic dentist who drugged his son to get him to lie
and Michael was a demon, a monster, a terror with his own sister calling him a Pedofile. The District Attorney and the lawyers went mad and the next thing I knew Michael was forced to have his genatalia photographed by a room full of people. The agony and torture then was just a preview of what we both would have to experience. Strangley or not so strangley if you know me l Michael became part of my family. We enjoyed each others company...he loved medicine and I loved him….He was harmony, a symphony, a composition that suddenly had turned into flesh and blood. The music business is about greed yet Michael was about melody. He did not walk but gently glided across time and Space as Fred Astaire said to me,” Michael Jackson does not dance he defines dance.” Well Michael wish we luck from high because I am about to expose the people whose greed killed you and pull down the walls they have built to shield their faces from the public who loved you! Michael you will be with me forever and some nights when I look way high beyond the sky I see a flash, some may call it a meteor but I know its you…. just you with that incredible smile and those terrible shoes putting a few new steps across the horizon .

Долго собирается... а то уже и рассказывать нечего будет... icon_lotsoflaugh

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора TAIS поблагодарили (всего 2):
Admin (23 ноя 2012, 13:58) • Lina (20 ноя 2012, 21:10)
Рейтинг: 18.18%

TAIS
Благодарил (а): 9490 раз.

#23  Сообщение Lina » 24 ноя 2012, 18:50

Trial by fire

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 064&type=1

Изображение

it began when I was 2 1/2. My brother told to turn off the hot water and I stuck my arm through the scalding flow. From that point onward in my life everything is firmly etched in my memory. I would not to wear a short sleeve
Shirt until I was 21 and decided I would never have a tragic moment like this in my life again. After that incident I became acutely aware of peoples faces and felt everyone wore a mask concealing their try emotions. As I studied the healing of my arm I began to study the structure of ever object and picture I saw and I was drawn closer and closer to the visual arts, When I first discovered dance I was 6 and my brother herbie discovered ballet. Imagine a 6 yo Jewish kid in Michigan whose 9 yo brother is a ballerina. Also by then I was a cellist and scientist. At school for the most part they let alone. I had a few children in my class with congenital heart disease that they called blue babies and others with blindness from excessive oxygen at birth. Everyone else was reading Dick and Jane while I studied Grey's Anatomy wanted to know why things like this happened. In high school I was doing scientific research and scored highest in the US on the written Westinghouse Science talent search test…. I wanted to be #1 in academics and as far as I was concerned that was the primary objective of my existence. I was different from most of my classmates and instilled terrible jealousy in some for reasons I never understood. I went to Penn Undergrad and Penn Med on a full Scholarship but med school was a difficult time. I lost my brother and father and fellow students and faculty had no empathy. I became close to a small number of people both inside and outside of medicine. Louie Kahn the architect taught at Penn and he also had a bad facial burn as a child. We talked of the structure of buildings and burns and almost anything else you can imagine. LSD and Pot were everywhere those days and while everyone was taking the stuff I was studying the effects on the body. The direct heroin maintenance system in England made a lot of sense to me in those days so I went to England and wrote a book about it under a governmental grant. While writing this book I was at St George's Hospital in London and a weird rash came into the ER. With one glance the dermatologist knew it was a barbiturate over dose and blew me away. Wow. Art and medicine…and that is how I decided to be a Dermatologist. Fast-forward about 10 years and I was THE dermatologist in Beverly Hills. I was on the phone with
Danny Kaye and he was telling me I had to come to Disneyland for the 25 Th anniversary special He was filming for a TV Special. I had just met Danny and Sylvia and what an impressive pair. Dinners at their house were always festive and mind-boggling! One night maybe the Queen of Norway, the next Henry Kissinger, then George Will and maybe James Beard. Well off I go the happiest place on earth to see what is doing. I was sort of Danny's long lost son and he shared my passion for medicine and music. After roaming around the park with Danny I was sitting on a bench when suddenly I heard the strains from the musical "The Wiz" and there right in front of me was Mr. Michael Jackson "Easing Down the Road!" I was totally mesmerized, Michael was not just dancing he was simply one with the music as he twisted and spun he was defying Newton's gravitational pull as he eased like no one had ever eased before. Then like a puff he was gone but I became a fan. Within three minutes he redefined choreography. In 1983 I was going to the 25th Anniversary show of Motown. I sat in the 10th row right behind Jim Brown the football great. He was a bit grumpy but the night was magical. The show was incredible and suddenly we had the Jackson 5. They were terrific but there is no way on earth I could have been prepared for the next performance. As the lights dimmed little did I realize that in the next five minutes Michael Jackson would change the art of music and dance around the world forever? The strains of "Billie Jean" began and the entire audience rose. As Michael began to move to the music the audiences went into frenzy. Every person was on his or her feet to pay homage to this performance genius. Suddenly, without warning, he did his famous moonwalk and the world held their breath. We all stood witness to a new form of dance, the future was here right before our eyes, the next generation of movement art. With rhythm and emotion Michael's told a story with nonverbal communication like no one had ever done before. It was not ballet, ballroom, tango nor classical dance but merely the greatest dancer I had ever seen…I left the Shrine auditorium that night knowing I had seen a performance worthy of a Nobel Prize.
Michael soon after became my patient when I diagnosed his lupus from the doorway of an exam room but I remember the day we bonded. The year was 1984 and suddenly I got a call from Michael's office his scalp had caught fire during the filming of a Pepsi commercial. Suddenly all my fears returned from my own burn and how it changed my life. I also did not trust his plastic surgeon to manage this burn considering his Lupus. Trauma to Lupus patients can cause ulcers to appear and I was worried. I rushed to his beside and by then his scalped was wrapped in a turban. He looked very comfortable but I was worried. They had use a laser on the burn which was just more trauma. I showed him by burn scar and we began to talk. We talked of music, medicine, art, family, religion, architecture, acne and
So many things I lost count. I arrived at 5pm and left at sometime around 8am. As I left he handed me the hat from on top of his turban saying, “I hope this makes you feel better about your burn.” At that moment I knew I had a friend for life…Arnie

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарили (всего 3):
TAIS (24 ноя 2012, 23:04) • Admin (24 ноя 2012, 19:21) • Trueamore (24 ноя 2012, 19:06)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

Lina
Автор темы

#24  Сообщение Lina » 28 ноя 2012, 08:11

Arnold W. Klein
Michael was not despondent he was drugged. There were 13marks on his body indicating Murray was injecting Propofol into the muscle not IV. How can we accept the fact that he resigned with Branca(who he considered the devil) if he was irrational and drugged???

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарили (всего 2):
Admin (28 ноя 2012, 17:07) • TAIS (28 ноя 2012, 09:48)

Lina
Автор темы

#25  Сообщение Admin » 28 ноя 2012, 17:09

И опять мы наркоманы законченные..... icon_oops
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Admin
Благодарил (а): 11977 раз.

#26  Сообщение Lina » 28 ноя 2012, 18:38

admin писал(а):И опять мы наркоманы законченные..... icon_oops

Так это он про нас?!!!! icon_shocked Вот что значит перевод через гугл :)

Показать ссылки поста

Lina
Автор темы

#27  Сообщение Admin » 28 ноя 2012, 18:45

Lina писал(а):

Заюш, про нас - я имела в виду Майкла icon_ROFL
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарил:
Lina (28 ноя 2012, 18:51)
Рейтинг: 9.09%

Admin
Благодарил (а): 11977 раз.

#28  Сообщение Lina » 28 ноя 2012, 18:52

admin писал(а):
Lina писал(а):

Заюш, про нас - я имела в виду Майкла icon_ROFL

icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh фсе, ужО спать пора

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарил:
Admin (28 ноя 2012, 19:13)
Рейтинг: 9.09%

Lina
Автор темы

#29  Сообщение Lina » 28 ноя 2012, 19:23

What about Gil Garceti at the first molestation trial forcing him to expose his genitals to be photographed. I was there with Howard Weitzman and Johnnie L Cochran, Jr. (October 2, 1937 – March 29, 2005). Cochran is best known for his leadership role in the defense and criminal acquittal of O. J. Simpson for the murder of his former wife Nicole Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman, Cochran also represented Sean Combs (during his trial on gun and bribery charges) and Michael Jackson. We flew to Neverland in a helicopter with the TV crews following. When they photographed Michael I turned my back and the lawyers were insane to settle the case. But the most important time is now and to find out the truth about who should represent Michael's Estate for his Children. i know that truth and soon i will share the facts with everyone!

Что-то Арни развоевался icon_hmm Личные причины? icon_question

Показать ссылки поста

Admin (29 ноя 2012, 16:18) • TAIS (28 ноя 2012, 20:35)

Lina
Автор темы

#30  Сообщение Lina » 29 ноя 2012, 07:43

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

Michael's cause of death was an attempted deception by AEG
by Arnold W. Klein on Friday, May 6, 2011 at 3:14am

if you want know who i am? I am a Professor of Medicine and Dermatology at UCLA. i have raised over 300 million dollars for aids and openly critized the FDA ( I am on it.) Amber Scholar might tell you about me because i recently took care of a member of her family. I am not here to discuss the truth but merely present it. If you care to give your perceptions on what i say I sure there are a number of bipolar sites where your thoughts would be gladly received. Michael's cause of death was a deception created to take the onus away from AEG.

Изображение

i said it in May of 2011, It is no longer attempted they got away with it.
----------------------------------------
я сказал это в мае 2011, больше не пытался, они вышли сухими из воды.

Показать ссылки поста

TAIS (29 ноя 2012, 17:26) • Admin (29 ноя 2012, 16:19)

Lina
Автор темы

Пред.След.

Вернуться в ФЭЙСБУК / FACEBOOK