Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Все статьи ТМЗ о Майкле Джексоне и его семье./TMZ articles about Michael Jackson and his family

На эстейт Майкла Джексона нацелилось налоговое управление

Re: На эстейт Майкла Джексона нацелилось налоговое управление

#11  Сообщение MagicalLove » 15 фев 2014, 11:05

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ 10h @andjustice4some TMZ published an article today saying "Michael made zero on his likeness and image- no commercials, not even T-shirts"

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ 10h
@andjustice4some
To me that reads like Estate valued his image & likeliness as = income from endorsements & merchandise as of June 2009

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ 10h
@andjustice4some
I think the difference is probably bc IRS included potential future endorsements & merchandising while Estate didn't

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ 10h
@thehitman29
Estate tax is determined on the date of death and MJ did not have any active endorsements or sponsorship on that date

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ 10h
@thehitman29
There was Bravado merchandising deal but that wasn't able to bring in any income by June 25th either.

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ 6m
@loakim45
I too was curious about how they could calculate it and how they came up with numbers and Brando one is a good example

Al Capone ‏@loakim45 19h
@DianeToucan
these guys just dont understand that the estate is ordered to pay 500 or 700 million, the estate will be dead, they will sell

Al Capone ‏@loakim45 19h
@DianeToucan
all their assets. The same people will complain about the catalogue's sale

Al Capone ‏@loakim45 19h
@DianeToucan
in fact, it' s the estate who filed the case

Al Capone ‏@loakim45 17h
@DianeToucan @andjustice4some @Jackie82459
Don't forget. AEG didn't pay a cent in this tour. All expenses were due by MJ. Shows that ..

Al Capone ‏@loakim45 17h
@DianeToucan @andjustice4some @Jackie82459
... these corporations didn't belive in MJ's potential. the estate will use it againt the IRS

Al Capone ‏@loakim45 9m
@Ivy_4MJ
Iol, I just wanted to understand this particular asset. Clearly, it's for commercial use (companies, .) The IRS over evaluated it

Al Capone ‏@loakim45 9m
@Ivy_4MJ
The income at the death's time is an important factor
Изображение

you are in my heart forever icon_colorfulherats

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора MagicalLove поблагодарили (всего 5):
franklin5569 (15 фев 2014, 17:14) • Trueamore (15 фев 2014, 16:24) • Liberian Girl (15 фев 2014, 13:48) • Admin (15 фев 2014, 12:59) • TAIS (15 фев 2014, 11:33)
Рейтинг: 45.45%

MagicalLove
Прогресс до нового звания:
69.9%
Благодарил (а): 3518 раз.

Facebook

Пред.

Вернуться в ТМЗ / TMZ