Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Заголовок Объявления
Поздравляем
deannispemi
Все статьи ТМЗ о Майкле Джексоне и его семье./TMZ articles about Michael Jackson and his family

Brandon Howard - MICHAEL JACKSON SELF-PROFESSED LONG LOST SON

Re: Brandon Howard - MICHAEL JACKSON SELF-PROFESSED LONG LOST SON

#11  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 07 мар 2014, 12:28

MJ'S ALLEGED SON / ПРЕДПОЛАГАЕМЫЙ СЫН МАЙКЛА ДЖЕКСОНА
DNA TEST RESULTS / РЕЗУЛЬТАТЫ ТЕСТА ДНК
ARE BOGUS / ЯВЛЯЮТСЯ ПОДДЕЛЬНЫМИ
Ripped from 'Terminator' / разоблачение 'Terminator'

Изображение

Here's a shocker -- the DNA test results that allegedly prove 31-year-old Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson's son are BOGUS ... in fact, so bogus ... the logo from the so-called DNA testing lab was ripped from "Terminator Salvation."

As we reported, FilmOn.com's Alki David put on a spectacle Thursday -- claiming he had DNA results proving singer B Howard was the biological son of the King of Pop. He then produced the results showing a "99.99999%" probability that MJ was Brandon's dad.

TMZ obtained a photo of the DNA doc -- allegedly from a testing facility in Ireland called "DNA Lab." We searched high and low but could find no such generic DNA lab in Ireland.

Skeptical, we investigated -- a simple Google image search of "DNA results" turns up a bunch of sample docs with the same exact easily-stealable format as the one we got.

But the coup de grace -- we then Google image searched "DNA logo" and the first result ... literally ... was the same DNA pic used in the "DNA Lab" logo.

Я готова верить, но надо знать во что!

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарили (всего 3):
Lina (07 мар 2014, 18:29) • Admin (07 мар 2014, 14:13) • MagicalLove (07 мар 2014, 13:53)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

Liberian Girl
Автор темы
Благодарил (а): 2485 раз.

#12  Сообщение MagicalLove » 07 мар 2014, 14:03

Он очень похож на Майкла.....и голосом и телосложением..... icon_inloveshy
Изображение

you are in my heart forever icon_colorfulherats

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора MagicalLove поблагодарил:
Lina (07 мар 2014, 18:33)
Рейтинг: 9.09%

MagicalLove
Прогресс до нового звания:
69.9%
Благодарил (а): 3518 раз.

#13  Сообщение MagicalLove » 07 мар 2014, 14:25

Media entrepreneur Alki David used a dental impression from the pop superstar for the DNA test, which matched him to Brandon Howard.

Howard is the son of gospel singer Miki "Billy" Howard, who knew Jackson in the early '80s.

The younger Howard was born the year before Jackson released his hit song 'Billie Jean', which is about him denying the paternity of a child born to someone called Billie. Despite consenting to a mouth swab for the DNA test, Howard released a video distancing himself from the publicity surrounding the test.

You can read more here:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainmen ... love-child
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора MagicalLove поблагодарили (всего 3):
Trueamore (07 мар 2014, 23:51) • Lina (07 мар 2014, 18:28) • Admin (07 мар 2014, 14:27)

MagicalLove
69.9%

#14  Сообщение Admin » 07 мар 2014, 15:13

DNA test on fatherhood of Brandon Howard may actually match with Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson's father
Тест ДНК на отцовство Брендона Ховарда может совпасть с Джо Джексоном, отцом Майкла Джексона

It could have been the Jackson Six.

Organizers of an off-the-wall DNA test claimed on Thursday to have proven that Michael Jackson is the biological father of singer Brandon Howard.

But a source close to the Jackson clan told the Daily News that it was Joe Jackson — the King of Pop’s pop — who is the actual father.

Howard, who is believed to have been born in 1981, has long been rumored to be the child Jackson referenced in the 1982 hit “Billie Jean” with the line: “The kid is not my son.”

The Jackson family has long been aware of speculation that Howard is Michael Jackson’s son. They just don’t buy it.

“I’ve been hearing for years that Brandon is Joe’s son,” the source said.

Attempts to reach Howard, who does not have a birth certificate, were not immediately successful. His mother, 53-year-old pop singer Miki Howard, was reportedly repped by Jackson family patriarch Joe Jackson in the 1980s. She also appeared in the 1993 movie “Poetic Justice” with Janet Jackson.

The genetic mystery — is he Jackson’s son or his brother — reached a bizarre peak at a press conference in Beverly Hills on Thursday that was organized by shipping heir Alki David and streamed live on his FilmOn.com website. Brandon Howard wasn’t present for the hyped announcement but confirmed in a Facebook post that he gave a DNA sample for the test.

Dr. Joseph Goodman, a Beverly Hills dental surgeon, revealed the results, and claimed he obtained a sample of Michael Jackson’s DNA from a dental device that had belonged to the “Thriller” singer. He purchased the device at auction.

Goodman pulled a piece of paper from an envelope and said the test showed the “probability” of the King of Pop being a parental match was “99.9 percent.”

“I think we have the proof,” Goodman declared.

Despite Goodman’s claim, the paperwork did not include the names of the test subjects or the name of a testing lab, but David told viewers such tests are typically done anonymously and that other information was redacted as a security safeguard.

“I’m sure that there will be doubters and there will be haters and there will be those who create, build a controversy, but it is what it is,” David said.

Jackson estate lawyer Howard Weitzman didn’t see things that way, however.

“It sounds like a fraud to me,” Weitzman told the Daily News later Thursday.

Brandon Howard has admitted Michael Jackson is a big inspiration for his work, but he claimed Thursday he had nothing to do with David’s press conference.

“I’ve never self-proclaimed to be Michael Jackson’s son,” he said in a Facebook video. “I’m definitely not suing the estate. I’m taken care of very well. And also, I make my own cash, OK?”

Former child actor Corey Feldman, who was pals with Michael Jackson during his moonwalking heyday, attended David’s press conference and told The News he believes The Gloved One is the father.

“Personally, I do, because I’ve never met two people who were more alike in my life,” Feldman, 42, said.
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 4):
Trueamore (07 мар 2014, 23:51) • Lina (07 мар 2014, 18:28) • MagicalLove (07 мар 2014, 17:20) • Liberian Girl (07 мар 2014, 15:15)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

Admin
Благодарил (а): 11977 раз.

#15  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 07 мар 2014, 15:27

«Сын» Джексона оказался аферистом

Изображение

Мы слишком рано решили,что Брендон Ховард имеет кровное родство с Майклом Джексоном.

TMZ провели свое расследование и выяснили,что ДНК тест липовый. Лаборатории,которая делала исследование в Ирландии-просто не существует. А логотип ,который указан на листе с результатами и вовсе взят из последнего фильма про Терминатора.

Изображение

А вот промо футболка для фильма,с тем самым лого.

Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Lina (07 мар 2014, 18:28) • Moonwal*king* (07 мар 2014, 15:49) • Admin (07 мар 2014, 15:44)

Liberian Girl
Автор темы

#16  Сообщение Admin » 07 мар 2014, 15:49

Брендон и его отец Оджи
Изображение
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 2):
Lina (07 мар 2014, 18:34) • MagicalLove (07 мар 2014, 17:20)
Рейтинг: 18.18%

Admin

#17  Сообщение Moonwal*king* » 07 мар 2014, 15:51

А вот я не вижу особого сходства между этим парнем и Майклом.
И не особо верю в то, что единственная причина, которая им движет - узнать правду.
Я согласна с его настоящим отцом - это грамотно продуманный пиар - ход, чтобы реанимировать карьеру и наделать много шума....из ничего.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Moonwal*king* поблагодарили (всего 2):
Lina (07 мар 2014, 18:34) • Liberian Girl (07 мар 2014, 16:21)

Moonwal*king*
20.8%
Благодарил (а): 484 раз.

#18  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 07 мар 2014, 16:32

Brandon Howard: Michael Jackson's Secret Son?

So, Brandon Howard says he is Michael Jackson's secret son. He claims he has, and will reveal, hard DNA evidence to prove this bombshell claim as well.

The 31-year-old is the son of Miki Howard, who Michael's father Joe Jackson used to represent back in the '80s. So he does have history with the family.

Brandon claims that Michael Jackson met his mother, Miki, in 1982 and got her pregnant fairly quickly. He certainly didn't come forward quickly, however.

Why now?

Изображение

Brandon Howard claims that he’s only recently acquired the DNA evidence, which he purports to be from an old orthodontic device Michael used to wear.

We can't imagine how he came across that, nor do we want to know, but he insists the DNA test results are a match, and he will reveal the results today.

At FilmOn (dot) com.

That doesn't reek of a gigantic publicity stunt or anything. Not that he necessarily cares as long as he gets his 15 minutes of fame with this Hail Mary pass.

Which has to be what this is, right?!

He also states he’s going to go after some of the family’s money, although Michael’s estate lawyer claims that they’ve never heard of Brandon before.

The lawyer also added, not unlike the Wade Robson molestation claims, that “Any deadline for claiming to be Michael’s child has long since passed.”

This is not the first outrageous Michael Jackson paternity allegation to make tabloid news. Nor will it be the last, we're guessing. Remember Omer Bhatti?

Or the rumor that MJ is not the biological father of Prince, Blanket OR Paris Jackson and that Arnold Klein, Macaulay Culkin or others did the honors?

So many secret sons and parents. So little shame.

Показать ссылки поста

Lina (07 мар 2014, 18:34) • MagicalLove (07 мар 2014, 17:20) • Admin (07 мар 2014, 16:37)

Liberian Girl
Автор темы

#19  Сообщение Admin » 07 мар 2014, 17:09

Он уже на СNN?

Изображение

Кстати, на забугорье многие считают, что он похож на Джермейна
Изображение
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 2):
Lina (07 мар 2014, 18:35) • MagicalLove (07 мар 2014, 17:19)

Admin

#20  Сообщение MagicalLove » 07 мар 2014, 17:19

Неужели аферистом оказался? icon_wtf
А ведь как похож..... icon_inlove Даже с трудом верится....
Может, все же ошибка и пока скорополительные выводы? icon_question
Тем более, что Перл говорит о связи Брэндона с Питером! icon_passout

Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора MagicalLove поблагодарил:
Lina (07 мар 2014, 18:35)
Рейтинг: 9.09%

MagicalLove
69.9%