Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Заголовок Объявления
Поздравляем
uuvasetefor
Все статьи ТМЗ о Майкле Джексоне и его семье./TMZ articles about Michael Jackson and his family

Brandon Howard - MICHAEL JACKSON SELF-PROFESSED LONG LOST SON

Re: Brandon Howard - MICHAEL JACKSON SELF-PROFESSED LONG LOST SON

#41  Сообщение Admin » 11 мар 2014, 04:18

It was a dramatic confrontation between Alki David, the billionaire who claims that up-and-coming singer Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson’s secret love child, and Augie Johnson, the man who says he, not Michael Jackson, is the real father.
Это было резкое противостояние между Алки Дэвидом, миллиардером, который утвеждает, что подающий надежды певец Брендон Ховард - тайный сын Майкла Джексона и Оджи Джонсоном, который заверяет, что он, а не Майкл Джексон настоящий отец.

Изображение
They met for the first time at INSIDE EDITION’s Los Angeles studio on Monday.

David said, “What you are doing has nothing to do with the love of your son. It has to do with money.”

Johnson said, “That's what you say! Don't put words in my mouth.”

Billionaire Alki David arranged for Brandon Howard to have a DNA test and claims those tests prove the late King of Pop is Brandon Howard’s father.

“Brandon Howard looks and sounds like Michael Jackson, the talent and in every way has the essence of Michael Jackson,” said David.

The dramatic announcement was made last week on a video streaming service called FilmOn.com that's owned by the billionaire. The claim made headlines around the world.

But, Augie Johnson says he is Brandon Howard’s father and the DNA tests are bogus.

When they met on Monday, Alki David hit him with another devastating claim, “I wasn't off the phone with Brandon and he says unequivocally, he is not your son.”

Alki David says he's willing to have the DNA independently tested by a news organization.

He said, “Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson’s son. That is, in my mind, the truth.”

Brandon's mom is Miki Howard, a gospel singer who was once managed by Michael’s father, Joe Jackson. Brandon does bear a resemblance to Michael Jackson and even sounds like Michael.

Brandon's mom said in a 2010 interview that their families were close, saying, “I can tell you story, after story, after story, of what that man did for me.”

Some published reports say that Brandon’s real dad is Joe Jackson.

But Augie Johnson says there's no mystery about who is the father, saying, “In my heart, he's my son.”
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 4):
MagicalLove (11 мар 2014, 20:09) • Lina (11 мар 2014, 12:30) • franklin5569 (11 мар 2014, 06:48) • Liberian Girl (11 мар 2014, 06:09)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

Admin
Благодарил (а): 11977 раз.

#42  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 11 мар 2014, 06:15

Miki Howard – Brandon Howard’s Mother – Finally Speaks Out About Jackson DNA Testing Claim / Miki Howard - мать Brandon Howard - наконец высказалась по поводу ДНК-теста

“By the way…I am NOT ‘Billie Jean!’”

Изображение

*It’s the story everyone is talking about. Or should we say It’s the question everyone is asking: is singer Brandon Howard the son of Michael Jackson?

So far a DNA test, which came out positive, has been mostly debunked and some are saying the father is Joe Jackson or someone in the Jackson family. However, the Jackson brothers recently stated there was no truth to that rumor as well.

Finally, this past Friday, musician Augie Johnson, whose vocal group Side Effect featured Brandon’s mother, singer Miki Howard (pictured), said that he’s Brandon’s father. Interestingly, based on the response we’ve seen on our messageboards, most people don’t believe him. it’s as if they want to believe that Brandon Howard really is Michael’s son or at least a Jackson.

Well, there’s really only one person who can speak on the situation with any authority and that of course is Miki Howard herself. And today she finally addressed the situation in a statement sent to EURweb. But unfortunately her response doesn’t really answer the question. On the other hand, she definitively states that she not Billie jean.

“I love and support my son and the Jackson family. The Jacksons are good very friends. They are beautiful people and have always been loving and supportive of me and my career. As to this claim – at this time I am not at liberty to discuss this as it is common practice in our business that celebrities have non-disclosure agreements. And, we are NOT suing anyone,” Howard said.

By the way…I am NOT ‘Billie Jean!’”

“I am NOT ‘Billie Jean!’” Hmm, you think maybe that’s a clue to the bigger question?

Stay tuned.

Изображение
Brandon Howard & Miki Howard

ABOUT MIKI HOWARD
Grammy-nominated Howard already has a stunning catalog of music wide ranging in style – from the breezy “Come Share My Love” and the steamy funk of “Ain’t Nobody Like You” to her soul-stirring signature “Love Under New Management,” the jazzy “Imagination” and the inferno that is “That’s What Love Is” (her duet with the late, great Gerald Levert). She has performed with jazz greats Roy Ayers and Grover Washington, Jr., as well as Earth Wind & Fire’s Philip Bailey, Charlie Wilson and the Gap Band, among others. Howard was also honored to portray the legendary Billie Holiday in Spike Lee’s film Malcolm X.

Я готова верить, но надо знать во что!

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарили (всего 5):
Dream (12 мар 2014, 20:51) • MagicalLove (11 мар 2014, 20:09) • Lina (11 мар 2014, 12:29) • Admin (11 мар 2014, 10:08) • franklin5569 (11 мар 2014, 06:47)
Рейтинг: 45.45%

Liberian Girl
Автор темы
Благодарил (а): 2485 раз.

#43  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 11 мар 2014, 11:48

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарили (всего 4):
Lina (12 мар 2014, 19:58) • MagicalLove (11 мар 2014, 20:10) • franklin5569 (11 мар 2014, 16:57) • Admin (11 мар 2014, 11:56)

Liberian Girl
Автор темы

#44  Сообщение MagicalLove » 11 мар 2014, 20:27

У Джермейна и Мики Ховард есть совместная песня!
Может, он отец Брэндона? icon_lotsoflaugh icon_lotsoflaugh
Изображение

you are in my heart forever icon_colorfulherats

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора MagicalLove поблагодарили (всего 5):
Dream (12 мар 2014, 20:51) • Lina (12 мар 2014, 19:58) • Liberian Girl (12 мар 2014, 03:12) • Admin (11 мар 2014, 20:30) • franklin5569 (11 мар 2014, 20:29)

MagicalLove
Прогресс до нового звания:
69.9%
Благодарил (а): 3518 раз.

#45  Сообщение MagicalLove » 12 мар 2014, 15:23

Akon Opens Up About B. Howard Being Michael Jackson's Son\Эйкон рассказывает о том, что Б.Ховард - сын Майкла Джексона

Singer who's worked with both men weighs in on whether or not he believes the hype.
By Jake Rohn
Posted: 03/11/2014 03:00 PM EDT
Filed Under Johnny Wright, Music News, Harlee, Michael Jackson, Akon, B Howard

As the controversy continues over whether or not singer B. Howard is the biological son of Michael Jackson, Konvict Muzik head honcho Akon took a moment to weigh in.

The Senegalese singer, who collaborated with the King of Pop on the song "Hold My Hand," has also worked with Howard as both a musician and an executive, and said he's always noticed a striking resemblance between the two.

"I've known B. for such a long time, and there's always been this thing about how similar his mannerisms are and how close he resembles Michael Jackson," Akon told BET.com. "From the speaking to everything, there was always that question there."

The "Locked Up" singer added that no matter what's revealed, he thinks the press Howard's been getting is good for his career. "We don't have full proof of everything just yet, but as it opens up, depending on conversations with B. Howard, we'll determine [what he wants to reveal] at that moment," noted Akon, concluding, "As for now, it works for him because it promotes him and then when the records come out, they'll overshadow all the media attention with all the talent that he has."

Meanwhile, Akon is focusing on his philanthropic endeavor "Akon Lighting Africa," which he describes as "a call to the young generation's entrepreneurs to come together and start building an infrastructure in Africa."

"In order to build an infrastructure, we have to start with basic necessities, which is electricity. Electricity is one of the biggest problems that Africa has today mainly because of financial issues with the governments," he said. "So we found a partner out in China called CJI, which is one of the leading solar energy companies, and we partnered with them. We started with nine countries in nine days and our goal is to light all of Africa."

His next album, Stadium, is due out later this year, and, he said, it will actually be the springboard for a film, Duel. "My album will become the soundtrack for the film that I'm attaching to it," he explained. "It's co-directed by myself and [L.A.-bred music video director] Robby Starbuck."

As far as his Konvict Muzik roster, he added, "I have a new artist named Harlee, who is really helping to strengthen my brand from an international standpoint, and her single 'Warriors' just premiered on Vevo, and then we got Joe Moses from the West Coast, who just dropped a mixtape called 'JM HUHHH!' and we're also putting out his EP, which will have a mini-movie attached."

Akon's manager, Johnny Wright (who's worked with acts like the Backstreet Boys, N'Sync and Britney Spears), will be helping him to guide the label and is giving him a boost of confidence, he said.

"What a lot of people have done in a lifetime, Johnny has done about three or four times," Akon noted. "When you look at his profile — from Backstreet Boys to N'Sync to Justin Timberlake — he's figured out a system that works, and when you pair up with someone that knows how it works like that, and then add my experience on the creative side, I don't see how this thing couldn't be successful."

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2014/0...son-s-son.html
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора MagicalLove поблагодарили (всего 5):
Lina (12 мар 2014, 19:58) • Trueamore (12 мар 2014, 19:57) • franklin5569 (12 мар 2014, 16:54) • Liberian Girl (12 мар 2014, 16:08) • Admin (12 мар 2014, 15:25)

MagicalLove
69.9%

#46  Сообщение MagicalLove » 13 мар 2014, 20:15

Akon Tells Larry King Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson’s Son, Interview This Week\Эйкон рассказывает Ларри Кингу что Брэндон Ховард - сын Майкла Джексона, Интервью на этой неделе

Larry King asked Akon what he thought about the “secret son” allegations on “Larry King Now” – the daily online show available on Ora.tv and Hulu.com.

Akon said he’s very familiar with the young singer.

“I honestly believe it,” said Akon. “Looks like Mike, sounds like Mike, you would’ve thought it was Mike. Literally. And me knowing Mike’s mannerisms, when I see him, I can’t—I couldn’t believe who he was.”

The full interview airs Thursday, March 13th on Ora.tv and Hulu.com

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/akon-t ... eek-80867/
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора MagicalLove поблагодарили (всего 4):
Lina (14 мар 2014, 13:10) • Liberian Girl (14 мар 2014, 00:31) • franklin5569 (13 мар 2014, 20:47) • Admin (13 мар 2014, 20:37)

MagicalLove
69.9%

#47  Сообщение Admin » 13 мар 2014, 20:44

Интервью с матерью Брендона Мики Ховард от 2006 года

В: Ваши трое детей.....говоря об отношениях....они все от одного мужчины?

Мики: Нет, отцов двое, мой муж и любовник, который у меня был в молодости, когда мне было 16 - 25 лет. От него у меня двое детей.

В: Как долго вы были замужем? Когда вы были замужем?

Мики: Около 5-ти лет

В: Оба отца ваших детей....они обеспечивали детей материально?

Мики: Совершенно нет! Я надеюсь, они сейчас это слышат.

Начиная с 3.15
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Admin поблагодарили (всего 6):
franklin5569 (14 мар 2014, 16:59) • Moonwal*king* (14 мар 2014, 16:54) • Lina (14 мар 2014, 13:10) • Liberian Girl (14 мар 2014, 00:31) • MagicalLove (13 мар 2014, 22:40) • Trueamore (13 мар 2014, 21:35)
Рейтинг: 54.55%

Admin
Благодарил (а): 11977 раз.

#48  Сообщение Lina » 14 мар 2014, 13:12

MagicalLove писал(а):Akon Tells Larry King Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson’s Son, Interview This Week\Эйкон рассказывает Ларри Кингу что Брэндон Ховард - сын Майкла Джексона, Интервью на этой неделе

Larry King asked Akon what he thought about the “secret son” allegations on “Larry King Now” – the daily online show available on Ora.tv and Hulu.com.

Akon said he’s very familiar with the young singer.

“I honestly believe it,” said Akon. “Looks like Mike, sounds like Mike, you would’ve thought it was Mike. Literally. And me knowing Mike’s mannerisms, when I see him, I can’t—I couldn’t believe who he was.”

The full interview airs Thursday, March 13th on Ora.tv and Hulu.com

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/akon-t ... eek-80867/

Похож и не похож... Чтобы там не говорили Джексоны, а эта интрига снова в их копилку, снова внимание приковано к семье. Потому как до сего времени никто и никогда как-то не слышал про этого мальчика. И вдруг...сын! Откуда выскочил так неожиданно? icon_rolleyes

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Lina поблагодарили (всего 4):
MagicalLove (20 мар 2014, 11:47) • Dream (14 мар 2014, 19:07) • franklin5569 (14 мар 2014, 16:58) • Admin (14 мар 2014, 15:13)

Lina
Благодарил (а): 13125 раз.

#49  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 20 мар 2014, 02:21

Possible son of Michael Jackson crawls from woodwork

Michael Jackson’s brood could be expanding with new claims that the late singer fathered another child aside from Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince Michael “Blanket” Jackson.

Brandon Howard, a 33-year-old singer, has an alleged 99.9 percent DNA match to the King of Pop. While one could dismiss this as just another fame-monger coming out of the woodwork to claim stardom, Howard’s circumstance could be quite different.

His mother, a famous songbird from the ’80s, supposedly had the nickname “Billy” around that time. If the hit song “Billie Jean” has a deeper meaning, Howard could be expected to garner even more attention than he already has.

The lyrics are curiously specific, calling a woman by name “Billie Jean,” and referencing a little boy, “the kid is not my son,” which makes one wonder where Jackson found his inspiration.

In the late ’80s, Miki “Billy” Howard was a popular R&B and jazz singer represented by Joe Jackson, Michael’s father. She is said to have known Michael in the early ’80s, just before Brandon Howard was born in 1982 and a year before “Billie Jean” was released.

The online television channel FilmOn.TV first revealed the story when Alkiviades David, the site’s owner and Greek heir to the Coca-Cola fortune, had a suspicion of Brandon Howard’s relation to Jackson. David then claimed to have obtained the pop star’s dental impression from Dr. Joseph Goodman, a Beverly Hills dentist, and tested it to compare it with Howard’s DNA. Despite the sample being 30 years old, David believes it still retained Jackson’s DNA.

But before the results were released, Howard took to social media to clarify that he did not consent to his DNA being used in such a manner.

“It’s true I had a DNA test,” Howard said. “But this had nothing to do with any of this, I swear on my life.”

Howard’s father, Augie Johnson, who was a backup singer on Jackson’s 1979 album “Off the Wall,” strictly denies any romantic involvement between Miki Howard and Jackson before Brandon’s birth.

“She didn’t even know Michael at that time,” Augie told TMZ.

“I know Brandon’s my son.”

Johnson also revealed that Brandon Howard did know Jackson as a child, having taken him to the superstar’s “Neverland” home, where he played with the Jackson children. Calling their friendship with the Jacksons an “entertainment relationship,” Johnson believes the scrutiny around his son’s paternity to be the work of “greedy people.”

Howard Weitzman, the Jackson estate lawyer, spoke out against the evidence.

“It sounds like fraud to me,” he said.

In the midst of the controversy, Scott Broomfield — Howard’s manager — released a statement on behalf of the 31-year-old.

“To this day, I have never claimed to be Michael Jackson’s son nor do I have any intention of pursuing the family’s estate,” according to the statement.

Even so, the resemblance between Howard and the “Thriller” singer is quite astonishing. It is so striking that new claims have now arisen that if Michael Jackson is not Howard’s father, then Joe Jackson, patriarch of the Jackson family, could be.

Considering the longstanding suspicion surrounding the paternity of Michael Jackson’s three children, the truth may never be revealed as to whom Jackson truly fathered.

Despite this, Howard seems content with his own path — no doubt brightened by his name being linked to Jackson’s. He relayed to his fans on Facebook.

“Wherever you guys go from here … make sure everybody knows this is me.”

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарили (всего 3):
MagicalLove (20 мар 2014, 11:48) • franklin5569 (20 мар 2014, 03:59) • Admin (20 мар 2014, 03:30)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

Liberian Girl
Автор темы

#50  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 20 мар 2014, 06:22

Brandon Howard: 7 things you need to know about Michael Jackson’s secret son

A recent controversy involving the singer known as B Howard and Michael Jackson’s DNA has proved that the late King of Pop will never be out of the limelight

Изображение

Recent DNA tests show that the musician Brandon Howard, who goes by B Howard, is the biological son of Michael Jackson. After Alki David, the CEO of FilmOn revealed the results of a DNA test on live TV Thursday, the media has been in turmoil around the globe with denials, accusations, proof and eye witness accounts flying. Those who have met the 31-year old report he does bare an uncanny resemblance to pre-plastic surgery MJ. He’s also a world reknown musical artist in his own right and has worked with stars such as Ne-Yo, Missy Elliot, Ciara, Chris Brown, Vanessa Hudgens and Lupe Fiasco. His production of the song “Ke Nako” was on the Official World Cup Album in 2010

For those looking to find out everything they can about the story, here are 7 things you need to know about B Howard.

1) He’s a man of mysterious origins

No one really knows where B Howard is from. His Facebook page says Chicago, IL / Beverly Hills, CA, but Fox8 in Ohio has said that the musician is a Cleveland native. These are two out of three sources that we’ve found who make mention of where Howard’s from – the other is Entertainment Wise – but its easy to imagine him simply materializing out of a mist, just like in the video for Thriller.

2) Howard is releasing more of his own music

In 2010 Howard released the full-length album, Genesis, to international audiences. With producer, songwriter and musician already on his resume, he has plans to release his new EP, “Official.” With no release date for the album listed as of yet, the single, “I Do It,” dropped November 2013. He has been collaborating with hip hop star Akon on new releases rumored to drop very soon.

3) Mother Miki Howard, says she is not Billie Jean

In a statement released by Brandon Howard’s mother, Miki, the 80’s pop singer said that the Jackson family is full of good people and that they have always been supportive of her, while also noting, “As to this claim – at this time I am not at liberty to discuss this as it is common practice in our business that celebrities have non-disclosure agreements. And, we are NOT suing anyone. By the way…I am NOT ‘Billie Jean!’” If she’s not, then who is? Howard was once managed by Joe Jackson and according to many, her nickname was “Billie,” as in Billie Jean. We’re sure that we don’t need to explain that one, especially since the song is now probably stuck in your head. Victoria Uwumarogie pointed out on the site Madame Noire how vague and unhelpful her statement really is.

4) Howard is not going after the Jackson estate

While the first thought that may come to mind is Howard’s entitlement to the late pop stars estate, he has released a statement via video on Facebook stating that he in no way is interested in pursuing Jackson’s fortune. As Howard said in the video, “I make my own cash.”

5) Howard’s DNA test was not submitted by him

Howard has said repeatedly that he did not submit his DNA for the purpose of comparing it to Jacksons. In a statement, the singer said, “To my fans, family, and friends, despite recent allegations, I did not authorize the testing of my DNA to be compared to that of the late Michael Jackson…This spring, I agreed to be a part of a documentary with FilmOn.TV and was asked to give a sample of my DNA. Even though I agreed to this, I never expected it to be used in this manner.”

6) TMZ is wetting itself with glee over all of this

In that same statement, Howard said that he never contacted TMZ about the story. Thursday, TMZ reported that the DNA was a match, but two days later on Saturday, headlines screamed that there was no DNA on what was identified as MJ’s dental mold, meaning that the DNA tests would be false. Make up your mind, TMZ. It’s basing this latest flip flop on a shady DNA lab that offers “Peace of Mind” test results “not meant to be used as evidence” called Truth 4 You–which is not the lab FilmOn used for the actual items being tested. The site also claims to have statements from the Jackson brothers refuting the allegations, while such statements aren’t even quotes, and have been credited to “sources.” That sounds pretty legit to us!

7) Howard and Corey Feldman are BFFs

Perhaps weirdest of all: throughout the entire controversy, singer and actor Corey Feldman has remained by Howard’s side. Feldman is said to have been a good friend of Jackson and now has taken to Twitter to also proclaim his loyalty to Howard.

Corey Feldman@Corey_Feldman
Hi world, just a quick note 2 say, amidst all the controversy surrounding my friends n I, all I can day is....I STAND BEHIND THE STATEMENTS

Corey Feldman @Corey_Feldman
I HAV MADE! @BHowardOfficial is MY FRIEND, AND AN AMAZING ARTIST! AS MY TRUE #FeldFanFamily know..I NEVER LIE!! THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE!

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарили (всего 4):
Admin (21 мар 2014, 00:14) • franklin5569 (20 мар 2014, 15:57) • MagicalLove (20 мар 2014, 11:48) • Lina (20 мар 2014, 10:41)

Liberian Girl
Автор темы

Пред.След.

Вернуться в ТМЗ / TMZ