Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Все статьи ТМЗ о Майкле Джексоне и его семье./TMZ articles about Michael Jackson and his family

Умер Том Снэддон

Умер Том Снэддон

#1  Сообщение MagicalLove » 02 ноя 2014, 18:51

MICHAEL JACKSON
PROSECUTOR TOM SNEDDON
DEAD / ПРОКУРОР В ДЕЛЕ МАЙКЛА ДЖЕКСОНА
ТОМ СНЭДДОН УМЕР

Tom Sneddon -- the prosecutor who tried twice to nail Michael Jackson on child molestation charges -- has died.

Sneddon -- who served as D.A. of Santa Barbara County for more than a quarter century -- famously lost the case against Jackson in 2005, in which Jackson was accused of plying his alleged victim with wine, sexually assaulting him at Neverland and holding his family hostage.

But Sneddon went after Jackson more than a decade before, trying to prosecute the singer for allegedly molesting a boy at Neverland. Jackson made the boy's civil case go away at a cost of $20 million and the boy and his family refused to cooperate with Sneddon, so the case went away.

Sneddon, who had 9 kids, fiercely believed Jackson was a child molester. For Jackson's part, in one of his tracks you hear him say, "Tom Sneddon is a cold man."

He died of cancer.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/02/michael-j ... z3HvWjnoX9
Изображение

you are in my heart forever icon_colorfulherats

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора MagicalLove поблагодарили (всего 5):
Trueamore (06 ноя 2014, 02:36) • MissYou (03 ноя 2014, 19:26) • Liberian Girl (03 ноя 2014, 00:24) • Lina (02 ноя 2014, 21:48) • franklin5569 (02 ноя 2014, 19:26)
Рейтинг: 45.45%

MagicalLove
Прогресс до нового звания:
69.9%
Автор темы
Благодарил (а): 3518 раз.

Re: Умер Том Снэддон

#2  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 03 ноя 2014, 00:32

A Letter….A Difference In Death And Life by Sandra Sasvári

Изображение

Dear Tom Sneddon,

I woke up today to the news of your passing. Right now, the news have yet to properly break, so I am writing this now, before the Internet erupts with people’s comments – not about you, but about Michael Jackson.

You see, people can’t think of you without also thinking of him. You made sure of that. For twelve years, you dedicated your life to crucifying a man who not only was innocent, but who had never done anything to you. You searched the world to find people who were willing to say he hurt them, not because you believed it to be true but because you wanted it to be true. And you wanted the general public to believe it was true, too. Why? That is the part I have yet to understand. But no matter your reasons, the results were this: an innocent man broken and forever tarnished by your lies and your falsified evidence.

He was never the same after that, you know that? His friends would mention it repeatedly, and we all saw it. That twinkle in his eye that was so evident even at the tender she of eight and that made an entire world fall in love with him…it faded. In fact, I dare say it died completely. He used to move from point A to point B softly, but with a stride, dignity and quiet strength and confidence that turned kings and world leaders into star struck kids in his presence. But after what you put him through in 2005, he even WALKED like he was broken. Like any moment he may fall to the ground because the strength of merely standing up was too much for him to muster. He was a ghost of his former vibrant self and it was evident.

And if we, strangers around the would, could see this, you must have been able to, as well. And I wonder: how does that make you feel? Do you harbor any regret at all, or do you just not care? Are you too busy checking your bank account and feeding your ego by playing God with people’s lives in the courtroom to give a damn? It must be nice, being so focused on yourself. So oblivious and completely unaware of the suffering of others.

Because the truth is, caring about other people is hard work. It’s frustrating, time-consuming, and, to be honest, painful. Being aware of the suffering in the world places an unimaginably heavy weight on your mind, because so much is wrong and so many people are hurting and you don’t know how to stop it because no matter how much you try to help it’ll never be enough. That way? Being cold and selfish is probably a blessing.

Изображение

But Michael wasn’t like that.

Michael was a warm person, with a heart as vast as the planet he traveled many times over on his mission to heal the world. He gave not only his money, but his time, care, concern, and compassion to millions of people when he could have just sat back and enjoyed his fame. He could have stayed in all those luxury hotels and signed a check or two, but he did not. Instead, he visited dirty hospitals and run-down orphanages where the children were tied to their beds. Walked through thousands of cancer ward doors, arms full of stuffed animals and toys for the struggling kids inside, monitored shipments of aid and equipment, paid for new hospital beds, and demanded that they be immediately installed, or he would not perform that night.

And although these are beautiful things, they are also very tragic. Seeing so much pain everyday…hurts. Michael often cried at the state of the world and, I imagine, probably still felt inadequate in spite of doing more for others than most people do in ten lifetimes. I am sure there were times where he wished it wouldn’t hurt so much. But here’s the thing: it wasn’t about him. Michael recognized fully that whatever he was feeling paled in comparison to the feelings of the sick and impaired human beings that he helped. So he continued, despite his own pain. He was THAT selfless.

Изображение

Изображение

[align=centerjustify]When Michel died, the world came to a halt. News broadcasts were interrupted, traffic came to a standstill , and people left their homes and took to the streets as if pulled by some invisible force – or maybe just a desperate need for support and togetherness. They grabbed sheets of cardboard to craft signs of love, or placed balloons and flowers at locations he had visited. Many lit candles in front of framed photos in their living rooms, and celebrities, world leaders, and ordinary people alike poured their hearts out. Shock. Disbelief. Pain. Michael Jackson? Dead. Gone. Forever.[/align]

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

In all countries on all continents, people mourned his passing. No matter race, creed, social status, ethnicity, or origin, people were joined in the process of missing him. This is the impact Michael Jackson had on the world. In a sad twist of fate, his death ended up being the one thing that, at least temporary, ended up unifying people the way he had always worked so hard for in life. For a few short, sweet, glorious hours…the world was as one.

As I search the Internet for a confirmation of your death, so far only local Santa Barbara site Noozhawk has picked the story up. Someone edited Wikipedia; presumably the same people who wrote the short text briefly describing your life and death. Your affiliation to Michael was the only thing they mentioned. Through the eyes of the world, that is what you’re known for – and not even the tabloids; the vultures that were so quick to swipe down on Michael’s misfortune all his life, and before his body was even cold in death, have picked up on the fact that you’re dead yet. The world hasn’t come to a halt. No news casts have been interrupted, traffic hasn’t stopped dead on Times Square. You were here, and now you’re not. That’s it. It’s not making a difference, to anyone. And it should make me happy, should make me gloat and sneer and say look; see how no one gives a damn?

But it just makes me sad. It makes me sad that you spent 72 years on this planet – much more than millions of people get – and you are remembered for nothing but hatred and pain. What a complete waste of time, and what a waste of a life.

The short article in Noozhawk said you died surrounded by your family. I’m glad you got to have that. No one deserves to die alone. It is my hope that you were a better father, brother, son, husband, and friend than you were a District Attorney and a human being, so that the people who were around you in life aren’t going to continue your tirade of hate in death. I hope they loved you. If they did, that means they’re hurting right now. My heart goes out to them. And in the end? I want to thank you. I want to thank you because through your actions, your callousness, and your hate, you have shown me exactly who I do not want to be. You have fueled my need to help the hurting and support the broken, to feel a renewed sense of urgency about the way the world is going. We are running out of time, and we must act now, because none of us never know how log we have. You were lucky; you had seven decades. But I may not.

So, I will turn every day into an active choice: I choose kindness, forgiveness, serenity, and compassion. I choose to lift people up instead if tearing them down, I choose selfishness, and most of all: I choose love, every single time. Michael taught me that.

May you rest in peace, Mr. Sneddon. I hope at last you’re free.

Я готова верить, но надо знать во что!

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарили (всего 3):
MagicalLove (03 ноя 2014, 17:35) • Lina (03 ноя 2014, 10:05) • franklin5569 (03 ноя 2014, 01:17)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

Liberian Girl
Благодарил (а): 2485 раз.

#3  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 03 ноя 2014, 09:21

Tom Sneddon Dead

I’ll keep this short.

Ex Santa Barbara County District Attorney, Thomas William Sneddon Jr. passed away, at the age of 73, from cancer.

Изображение

From what many of us know of the man, I can’t lie and pretend that I’m sad that he’s passed. But I can’t say I’m pleased or the such either. As far as I’m concerned, he was a formidable DA, but a truly corrupt one at that, and you’ll find many posts on here that prove that. This in my honest opinion made him a crook of a law enforcer and a filthy smudge on humanity. If Sneddon truly cared for truth, justice and the law, he wouldn’t have treat it as a joke, that he could mould into his own shape, just to settle a vendetta against Michael Jackson. A vendetta that should never had of existed in the first place.

The man was corrupt, disrespectful, deceitful, self-righteous, self-serving, egotistical and hypocritical.

And that is how I’m sure he will be remembered by the many people that had the displeasure of ever hearing his name.

………………..

Just to paint a picture of what I described Sneddon to be, I’ll turn everybody’s attention to this startling, but unsurprising story, of his neglect.

The Case Sneddon Ignored

Is Tom Sneddon a concerned government official seeking justice for an allegedly abused child or is he merely a prosecutor with a grudge trying to get a conviction? Sneddon’s handling of a past child molestation case would indicate the latter.

In 2002, David Bruce Danielson, a forensic investigator for the Santa Barbara Police Department, was accused of molesting a 14-year-old girl. After returning home intoxicated, Danielson climbed into his bed where the girl, who was a guest at his home, was sleeping. Danielson admitted to “accidentally” molesting her, claiming he had mistaken her for his wife. Sneddon closed the case stating that there was no evidence to corroborate the girl’s claims.
The girl involved in the case wrote her feelings down in a letter that was published in the Santa Maria Times. “I am astounded at the stupidity the DA showed by allowing this man to be released of all charges. David Danielson may be free, but I am still emotionally trapped. There is not one day that I don’t wish I wouldn’t have come clean.”
About Sneddon’s handling of the Michael Jackson case, the girl’s father said, “Maybe it’s because it is high profile… but still, in her mind it’s the same situation. She’s still angry.”
While it seems that child abuse might not be Tom Sneddon’s first priority, the question still remains whether or not he would really pursue seemingly false allegations in order to carry out his own personal agenda. After learning the facts about the Michael Jackson case and reading through the numerous accusations that have been made against Tom Sneddon, I’ll let you draw your own conclusions about that…

And you can read more of Sneddon’s corrupt exploits here - http://reflectionsonthedance.blogspot.c ... r.html?m=1

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарили (всего 3):
franklin5569 (03 ноя 2014, 17:46) • MagicalLove (03 ноя 2014, 17:35) • Lina (03 ноя 2014, 10:08)

Liberian Girl

#4  Сообщение Liberian Girl » 03 ноя 2014, 12:57

A Cold Man: An Article on the Death of Michael Jackson’s Arch-Nemesis

Posted by sylmortilla in Uncategorized

It’s perhaps fitting that at the hour of Tom Sneddon’s death, many people across the world were continuing to celebrate the festival of Halloween – the time of year when many people believe that the boundary between the physical and the psychical realm is at its most permeable. Michael’s song Thriller and its accompanying short film are synonymous with the mischief of October 31st, its hand-in-glove theme and phenomenal success resulting in it now being universally accepted as the official anthem for the holiday. The echelons of fame that Thriller vaulted Michael into contained two major drawbacks for him. Firstly, that he would forever be shackled with the impossible task of striving to improve upon the album’s unprecedented commercial achievements; and secondly, that becoming the most famous person alive meant that the bounty on his head suddenly became dangerously high. Especially after his being shrewd and audacious enough to invest his capital into the white man’s game of music publishing. A very young and uniquely influential black man suddenly became perceived by the establishment as one who was getting disconcertingly above his station.

The monster that is Thriller means that Michael’s other macabre magnum opus – Ghosts – is often overshadowed by its older, colossal cousin. Nevertheless, Halloween does present a cobwebbed window of opportunity for the less well-known of the two short films to shine. And although the Thriller choreography may well be iconic, in comparison with the sophistication of its kindred cinematic spirit, its artistic significance has the mere pallor of the dead. Ghosts is not only a spectacular visual and sonic treat – it is also politically-charged and multi-layered in its themes. Part of the choreography evokes the image of a hanging man.

Michael conceived Ghosts as a response to the 1993 child molestation allegations. In the film, Michael mutates into a ghost, a skeleton, a demon, an oppressive village mayor, and a demonically possessed version of this mayor. The character played by George Wendt in the Black Or White video of 1991, meant we had already encountered one fat, white embodiment (and a substantial body at that) of the reactionary, radical capitalist mentality of Bible Belt (and a substantial belt at that) America. The mayor in Ghosts was borne of a rather more specific muse, however: the late District Attorney Tom Sneddon.

The first inklings of political nuances in Michael’s self-penned work began with the track ‘Beat It’ from Thriller. The political references are necessarily subtle – yet once you have interpreted the lyrics to ‘Beat It’ as concerning nothing less than the narrative of a lynching, it’s hard to imagine the song as being about anything else. Consider the line “Don’t wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man” as a simple reworking of the famous Malcolm X quote, “I ain’t a boy! I’m a man!” Michael sampled Malcolm X for his 1995 track ‘HIStory.’ Consider that “The fire’s in their eyes.”

In ‘D.S.’ – the HIStory album diatribe ditty directed towards Tom Sneddon – Michael labels Sneddon a ‘BSTA’. This could be construed as an insinuation of the word ‘bastard’, but certainly as a play on the acronym ‘SBDA’, or ‘Santa Barbara District Attorney’. The repetitive occultist chant that forms both the chorus as well as the denouement to the track dictates that “Tom Sneddon is a cold man”. This mantra is finally terminated by the sound of a gunshot being fired. The start of the song features the unsettling sound of an angry, id-driven baby’s cry.

Michael understood that millions of people around the globe would be chanting along with him to the chorus of ‘D.S’ – with him even taking the unusual step of including the track on the HIStory tour set-list. Michael had never before performed such an obscure album number on tour, but he brought out ‘D.S.’ to doubly ensure a communal chant of the ritualistic incantation. The song is shamelessly lip-synced, with Michael at one point handing over the microphone to a backing singer who is wearing an executioner’s mask that completely covers his mouth. One desire of the 1993 extortionists was that Michael would “never sell another record.” Michael was touring the world, performing in front of the largest crowds of his career, promoting the biggest selling double album of all time.

Sneddon had cynically and relentlessly attempted to systematically annihilate Michael. It was Sneddon’s turn to be scared.

Tom Sneddon had written to the FBI asking them to convict Michael under the Mann Act – a law created in 1910 used to entrap boxer Jack Johnson in 1912 for what are now regarded as racially-motivated reasons. In spite of the LAPD having been enthusiastic about this line of enquiry in their pursuit of Michael, the FBI disagreed. Following his failure to bring Michael to trial as a result of the 1993 Chandler case, an unperturbed – or perhaps simply incensed – Sneddon then oversaw a successful change in the law that enabled him to resume his baseless chasing of Michael in 2005.

As part of this second wave of allegations, Neverland was stormed and ransacked. It was a strange, entirely fruitless act that involved hitherto unseen levels of scrutiny, undertaken by the ominous luminosity of metaphorical burning crosses; mob-rule insisting that the ‘freak circus freak’ left the village. Michael had portentously referenced these events in Ghosts. And the last thing organised racists would do after carrying out a lynching such as that alluded to in the ‘Beat It’ lyrics? Seize the property of the lynched.

It’s important not to elevate Sneddon as anything more than a footnote in the epic cultural event that was the life and career of Michael. However, it’s an unfortunate and inescapable truth that the emotional agony suffered by Michael at the hands of the insidious Sneddon is what exacerbated the painkiller dependency that ultimately killed him.

There were many facets to Sneddon’s malice: he was the relentless motor obsessed with maintaining the norm, repulsed by the myriad things his pitiful close-mindedness couldn’t begin to comprehend; to Michael’s celebration of imagination, Sneddon was the equivalent of the rote-learning of dead facts; to Michael’s revelry in the ecstasy and infinity of rhythm, life and creation, Sneddon was the monotony of a drone engine seeking to destroy innocence.

And it was this engine that powered Sneddon’s indefatigable, merciless hunt of Michael for over a decade. This trait of irrational tenacity was such an innate one of his, that it earned him the nickname ‘Mad Dog’ – a sobriquet Michael refers to with audible glee as he spits the words “Go’on you dawg, down boy!” during the adlibs of ‘D.S.’

Rest in peace, Michael. The dog has been put down.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Liberian Girl поблагодарили (всего 4):
Trueamore (06 ноя 2014, 02:37) • franklin5569 (03 ноя 2014, 17:45) • MagicalLove (03 ноя 2014, 17:35) • Lina (03 ноя 2014, 15:20)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

Liberian Girl

#5  Сообщение tamaraki » 03 ноя 2014, 19:22

Я сегодня в интернете случайно увидела эту новость и не поверила свои глазам.
Даже как-то сложно поверить, что человек, который принес горе Майклу и разрушил ему всю жизнь, сейчас умер и теперь сможет ответить перед главным судьей - Господом!

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора tamaraki поблагодарили (всего 5):
Lina (06 ноя 2014, 20:50) • Dream (06 ноя 2014, 12:35) • Trueamore (06 ноя 2014, 02:36) • MagicalLove (03 ноя 2014, 23:07) • franklin5569 (03 ноя 2014, 20:49)
Рейтинг: 45.45%

RANDOM_AVATAR

tamaraki
Прогресс до нового звания:
0.8%
Благодарил (а): 200 раз.

#6  Сообщение Trueamore » 06 ноя 2014, 02:56

What goes around comes around.

Господь действительно все видит.

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора Trueamore поблагодарили (всего 3):
MagicalLove (07 ноя 2014, 18:12) • Lina (06 ноя 2014, 20:50) • franklin5569 (06 ноя 2014, 16:44)

Trueamore
Благодарил (а): 6693 раз.

Facebook

Вернуться в ТМЗ / TMZ