Добро пожаловать в Мир Майкла Джексона, Гость!    Регистрация  Или выполнить  Вход       

Все особенные даты и значимые дни календаря Майкла Джексона./All the important dates and significant Michael Jackson's days.

В этот день в истории Майкла / On this day in MJ HiStory

Re: В этот день в истории Майкла / On this day in MJ HiStory

#281  Сообщение MagicalLove » 01 авг 2014, 13:49

Today In Michael Jackson History (August 1st)/Сегодня в истории Майкла Джексона (1 августа)

Изображение

1992 - Michael Jackson’s single “Who Is It” hit #10 in the U.K.

Изображение

——————-

Изображение

1981 - The album “Best of Michael Jackson” hit #11 in the U.K.

——————

Изображение

1981 - The Michael Jackson album “One Day In Your Life” hit #29 in the U.K.

———————

Изображение

1994 - Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley announced that they had been married May 26th in the Dominican Republic.

The bride officially introduced herself, releasing a statement through MJJ Productions: “My married name is Lisa Marie Presley-Jackson. My marriage to Michael Jackson… was not formally announced until now for several reasons; Foremost being we are both very private people living in the glare of the public media. We both wanted a private marriage ceremony without the distraction of the media circus. I am very much in love with Michael. I dedicate my life to being his wife. I understand and support him. We both look forward to raising a family and living happy, healthy lives together. We hope friends and fans will understand and respect our privacy.”

With this marriage, the 2 biggest names in show business were united: Jackson & Presley. In the media, the marriage of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, to the daughter of the King of Rock ‘N’ Roll, Lisa Marie Presley, was entitled as “THE Marriage of the Century”!
Изображение

you are in my heart forever icon_colorfulherats

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора MagicalLove поблагодарили (всего 5):
Admin (18 авг 2014, 15:29) • franklin5569 (12 авг 2014, 21:48) • l577079164 (08 авг 2014, 11:37) • loginza3738 (04 авг 2014, 11:40) • Dream (01 авг 2014, 14:37)
Рейтинг: 45.45%

MagicalLove
Прогресс до нового звания:
69.9%
Благодарил (а): 3518 раз.

#282  Сообщение MagicalLove » 12 авг 2014, 21:00

Today In Michael Jackson History (August 12th) / Сегодня в истории Майкла Джексона - 12 августа

Изображение

1973 - The Jackson 5 play at the Convention Center, Miami, Florida.

1970 - Concert in Detroit (Michigan).

1972 - The Jackson 5 play at the Constitution Hall, Washington DC.

1984 - Concert in Atlanta.

——————

Изображение

2004 - Santa Barbara County Sheriff Jim Anderson filed a motion that requested to publicize the findings of the investigation into allegations that Michael Jackson had been “manhandled” after being arrested by the LAPD. The request was rejected.

———————
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора MagicalLove поблагодарили (всего 3):
Admin (18 авг 2014, 15:30) • Lina (14 авг 2014, 18:04) • franklin5569 (12 авг 2014, 21:47)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

MagicalLove
69.9%

#283  Сообщение MagicalLove » 13 авг 2014, 13:13

Today In Michael Jackson History (August 13th) / Сегодня в истории Майкла Джексона - 13 августа

Изображение

2001- From August 13th-21st – Michael Jackson begins shooting the 13-minute short film for “You Rock My World” in Los Angeles. It is directed by Paul Hunter and features Chris Tucker and a special appearance by Marlon Brando. After Robert DeNiro turned Michael down, Michael turned to Marlon Brando, who was a longtime close friend of the entertainer and paid regular visits to his Neverland Ranch, resting there for weeks at a time.

After Robert DeNiro turned Michael down to star in his newest video for You Rock My World, Michael turned to Brando, who was a longtime close friend of the entertainer and paid regular visits to his Neverland Ranch, resting there for weeks at a time. Brando also participated in the singer’s two-day solo career 30th-anniversary celebration concerts in 2001, and gave a speech to the audience on humanitarian work. The actor’s son, Miko, was Michael’s bodyguard and assistant for several years, and was a friend of the singer. He stated “The last time my father left his house to go anywhere, to spend any kind of time… was with Michael Jackson. He loved it… He had a 24-hour chef, 24-hour security, 24-hour help, 24-hour kitchen, 24-hour maid service.”

Watch ‘You Rock My World’ Below:

——————–

Изображение

1967 - The Jackson 5 at the Apollo Theatre for the first time. Having toured the “chitlin’ circuit” of strip bars and nightclubs around the mid-west, the Jackson Five legend began to take hold on the east coast when the group won the Amateur Night Showdown at Harlem’s famous Apollo theater on August 13, 1967. The Apollo’s amateur night audience was known to performers as the toughest audience around. Many performers had been discovered here and it was an important night for the young group. After their set, The Jackson 5 won first prize and brought the house down. Gladys Knight had seen their show at the Apollo that evening and told Motown founder and owner Berry Gordy that he had to check the group out. However, Gordy would not meet The Jackson 5 until July 1968 when Bobby Taylor (a member of the group The Vancouvers), brought the boys to Hitsville in Detroit for an audition.

——————–

1971- The Jackson 5 perform their National Tour concert at the Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City, Missouri.

1972 - The Jackson 5 perform their National Tour concert at the Civic Center in Charleston, South Carolina.

——————–

Изображение

1992 - Michael Jackson’s maxi single for “Jam” was released.

——————-

1992 - On his Dangerous World Tour, Michael Jackson performs at the Weserberglandstadion, Hamelin, Germany to an audience of 25,000 fans. By Weserberglandstadion they made a special transmission to support the event.

1999- MJJ Productions has confirmed that Michael will give a press conference on August 29, to announce his millennium concerts. The exact location and time of the conference will be announced soon.

2001- The Jackson brothers convened in Los Angeles to begin rehearsing for the two tribute concerts at Madison Square Garden, New York in September.

——————–

Изображение

2003 – Some picture taken from Dr. Farschian (a doctor who healed Michael Jackson after spider bite) were avaiable on the doctor’s website: the picture speak for themeself and show how severe the vitiligo skin disease is on Michael’s body.

———————
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора MagicalLove поблагодарили (всего 4):
Lina (19 авг 2014, 18:06) • Admin (18 авг 2014, 15:30) • Dream (14 авг 2014, 11:07) • franklin5569 (13 авг 2014, 16:44)
Рейтинг: 36.36%

MagicalLove
69.9%

#284  Сообщение MagicalLove » 18 авг 2014, 20:40

Today In Michael Jackson History (August 18th) / Сегодня в истории Майкла Джексона 18 августа

Изображение

1981 - When The Jacksons play at Madison Square Garden, New York City, Michael introduces Andy Warhol and Katherine Hepburn to his brothers backstage.

———————–

1971 - The Jackson 5 play at the Assembly Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma.

1972 - The Jackson 5 play at the Municipal Auditorium, Kansas City, Missouri.

1973 - The Jackson 5 play at the Kiel Auditorium, St Louis, Missouri.

1984 - Concert in Detroit (Michigan).

1990 - Michael invites 130 children from the YMCA’s Summer Programme to Neverland.

————————

Изображение

1992 - Michael plays at Glasgow Green, Glasgow, Scotland.

——————

2009 - Conrad Murray, the physician accused of killing Michael Jackson, places a brief video on YouTube thanking friends for their support, but says he is unable to return phone calls or emails because of death threats.

———————
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Admin (21 авг 2014, 23:39) • Dream (19 авг 2014, 18:56) • Lina (19 авг 2014, 18:06) • franklin5569 (19 авг 2014, 01:36)

MagicalLove
69.9%

#285  Сообщение MagicalLove » 21 авг 2014, 19:36

Today In Michael Jackson History (August 21st) / Сегодня в истории Майкла Джексона (21 августа)

2009 - Michael’s Longform Videos certified Multi-Platinum by RIAA:

Live In Bucharest 6x Platinum

Number Ones 13x Platinum

HIStory On Film 6x Platinum

Dangerous – The Short Film 3x Platinum

On the same day, the following albums were also received Multi-Platinum certificates:

The Essential Michael Jackson 2x Platinum

Off The Wall 8x Platinum

Thriller 29x Platinum

Number Ones 3x Platinum

————————-

[img]http://home.mj-upbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Cover300.jpg
[/img]

1971 - “Maybe Tomorrow” by the The Jackson 5 peaks at No.20# in the Billboard US Top 40 Singles chart. It also reached No.3# no the R&B charts, and No.20# on the Pop charts. The ballad was originally supposed to have been sung (possibly in a different production) by Sammy Davis, Jr. but for various reasons, the entertainer could not get on the schedule to do the song and the song was then given to the Jackson 5. The lead vocals on the song was Michael Jackson on the first verse, the second verse was sung by Marlon Jackson.

——————–

Изображение

1992 - MJ’s “Dangerous” Tour rocked London’s Wembley Stadium. Here’s a ticket from the show!

———————–

1973 - The Jackson 5 play at the Municipal Auditorium, New Orleans, Louisiana.

1974 - The Jackson 5 play the first of fourteen nights at theMGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada.

1988 - On his Bad World Tour, Michael Jackson plays at Talavera Wiesen, Wurzburg, Germany, to an audience of 43,000.

1990 - Michael Jackson confirmed Sandy Gallin of Gallin-Morey Associates as his new managers. Her past clients she has represented are the Pointer Sisters, Dolly Parton and Whoopi Goldberg to name but a few.

Изображение

1993 - Michael Jackson arrives in Bangkok, Thailand for the third leg of his Dangerous World Tour.

———————-

1994 - The Jacksons, minus Randy Jackson, performed at a U.K. Scientology fund-raiser “For The Children Of The World.”

1995 - “You Are Not Alone” is released in the UK, it enter chart at No.3# a week later it hits the No.1# position at the top of the charts.

———————

Изображение

2001 - According to Rolling Stone magazine, the King of Pop won’t be appearing on rapper Jay-Z’s upcoming CD ‘Blueprint,’ as has been previously reported. In order to make the September 18 release date for the album Jay-Z had to put the finishing touches on it by this Wednesday and Michael won’t be able to make it to the rapper’s studio until next week. Don’t worry though. Michael will appear on a future remix of the song ‘Girls, Girls, Girls.’ And a sample of the J5′s ‘I Want You Back’ was used for the song ‘Izzo (H.O.V.A.)’.

————————

1993- The Los Angeles Police Department conducted a raid of Michael Jackson’s ranch. They seized evidence which they
later confirmed contained no incriminating evidence.

2012 - Cirque du Soleil cancels their performance of the Michael Jackson “THE IMMORTAL” World Tour performance at the Energy Solutions Arena in Salt Lake City, UT.

———————
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Liberian Girl (22 авг 2014, 04:04) • franklin5569 (22 авг 2014, 02:48) • Admin (21 авг 2014, 23:39) • Lina (21 авг 2014, 20:54)

MagicalLove
69.9%

#286  Сообщение MagicalLove » 23 авг 2014, 19:00

Today In Michael Jackson History (August 23rd) / Сегодня в истории Майкла Джексона (23 августа)

Изображение

2002 - It’s official: People Magazine reported that Michael became daddy again for the third time!! People magazine reported that the “King of Pop” has a 6-month-old boy, Prince Michael II (nicknamed “Blanket”) was born in February 2002 with the help of an unknown surrogate mother whoes identity was kept a secret.

——————–

1974 - The Jackson 5 play the third of fourteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada.

1988 - Michael plays at the Festival Ground, Werchter, Belgium, to an audience of 55,000.

1992 - Michael plays the last of three nights at Wembley Stadium, London, U.K..

——————–

Изображение

1997 - Michael Jackson’s single “Stranger in Moscow” peaks at No.50# on the R&B charts and hits No.91# on the U.S. Billboard 100 charts.

——————–

1993 - Michael attends a Pepsi Tour Press Conference at the Oriental Hotel.

1993 - The Los Angeles Police Department formally announced that Michael Jackson was the subject a criminal investigation.

———————

Source: Michael Jackson For All Time / MJJEternal / MJJCommunity / MJJTime / MJ-Upbeat.com
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Admin (26 авг 2014, 00:13) • Liberian Girl (24 авг 2014, 19:23) • Lina (24 авг 2014, 16:39) • franklin5569 (24 авг 2014, 03:01)

MagicalLove
69.9%

#287  Сообщение MagicalLove » 24 авг 2014, 21:47

Today In Michael Jackson History (August 24th) / Сегодня в истории Майкла Джексона ( 24 августа )

Изображение

1993 - Michael kicked off the second leg of his Dangerous tour in Bangkok, Thailand performing first of two concerts at the National Stadium attending 70,000 fans.

Изображение

After the cancellation of what should have been the first two dates of the second half of Michael’s Dangerous World Tour, much to the disappointment of the Hong Kong fans who lost out, the tour resumed in Bangkok, Thailand with Michael dropping Working Day And Night, Beat It and Man In The Mirror from the show, and adding his American Music Awards’ Dangerous routine.
“HTW” partners with “Pepsi-Cola Thailand” to endow 40,000 dollars to the “Crown Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn’s” foundation and to the Rural School Children and Youth Development Fund, as a sponsorship for school meal programs in the villages of Thailand.

Изображение

The tour moved through Asia, Russia and onto South America. Michael played his last show of the Tour on the 11th of November, 1993 in Mexico. The Tour had ended suddenly as Michael had become the subject of child abuse allegations and had become dependent on painkillers due to recent surgery on his scalp. Michael had played 69 concerts to approximately 3.5 million fans and had donated all proceeds to his Heal the World foundation and other charities around the world. It was the biggest tour of its time.

Изображение

Michael spends few days in Bangkok to perform 2 concerts on August 24 & 27.

At 270 feet, the “Dangerous” stage is wider than the widest American stage at New York’s Radio City Music Hall, which measures 190 feet.
Also on that day, reports surfaced in the media that Michael is under criminal investigation for child abuse by the Los Angeles Police Department. Michael was honoring his Dangerous World Tour concerts (the entire proceeds of which being donated to his Heal The World Foundation) when news about allegations of improper conduct towards a minor broke and were made public by August 24, 1993. He was preparing to perform song “Jam” when he learned about the shocking news. Regardless of it, he mustered up strength and performed the song, at the beginning of it removing a pair of dark glasses and revealing wet eyes and a tear streaking down his left cheek. Three days beforehand, a search warrant was issued, allowing police to search Jackson’s Neverland Ranch, Santa Ynez Valley, California.

Investigator Anthony Pellicano says the accusations are the result of a failed attempt to exort money from Michael Jackson. It transpires the boy’s father, Evan Chandler, a dentist in Beverly Hills, wanted Michael to fund movie projects for him, so he could become a full-time screen-writer. When this request was refused, he threatened to make child molestation allegations against his son public.

Following the criminal allegations, Jackson’s newly hired criminal lawyer, Howard Weitzman, reads a statement to the press from the singer: “My representatives have continuously kept me aware of what is taking place in California. I appreciate the remarks of Chief Willie Williams and our Los Angeles police department. I am confident the department will conduct a fair and thorough investigation and its results will demonstrate that there was no wrongdoing on my part. I intend to continue with my world tour, and look forward to seeing all of you in the scheduled cities. I am grateful for the overwhelming support of my fans throughout the world. I love you all. Thank you. Michael.”

The molestation story will dominate newspapers, magazines, and scandal TV shows for many months to come.

———————-

1973 - The Jackson 5 play at the Cow Palace, San Francisco, California.

1974 - The Jackson 5 play the fourth of fourteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada.

1977 - Michael Jackson attends the Carter Burden party hosted by Woody Allen.

1984 - Michael Jackson’s enjoys the last visit to Disneyworld with Emmanuel Lewis.

1992 – Michael Jackson attend the first Heal The World European Children Congress at Regent’s College in London.

1997 - Michael perform HIStory World tour at Olympic Stadium, Helsinki, Finland.

———————

Изображение

2001 – “You Rock My World”, the first single from the forthcoming album “Invincible” was premiered online, on internet at michaeljackson.com.

2001 – Re-Beat It on Entertainment Weekly

Does HIStory repeat itself? Looks that way. Michael Jackson’s overdue Invincible isn’t out till (fingers crossed) Sept. 25, but homages to the King of Pop keep popping up. We rate — giving up to four gloves — those who dare to walk the (moon)walk.

Chris Tucker JACKSON ACTION In Rush Hour 2, sings Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough. BEHIND THE MUSIC The inveterate MJ impressionist cranks out a karaoke rendition of the 1979 hit to reprise his breakdown in RH 1. But how did director Brett Ratner get the blessing of the reclusive Gloved One? “I have a friend who’s his projectionist,” says Ratner. “So I said, ‘Listen, the next time you show a movie, slip this tape in.’” [Three Gloves]

Alien Ant Farm JACKSON ACTION Punkish cover of Smooth Criminal on their CD Anthology. BEHIND THE MUSIC “I was just blown away,” says “Criminal” video director Marc Klasfeld, on first hearing AAF’s tongue-in-cheek remake. On landing the video gig, he brainstormed a collage of Jacksoniana. (A Bubbles-like chimp and a Liz Taylor tattoo make cameos.) But the pastiche is affectionate, and Klasfeld adds, “I just think it’s a good song, hands down.” [Four Gloves]

Gorillaz JACKSON ACTION In their Clint Eastwood video, ‘toon gorillas perform Thriller-esque zombie dancing. BEHIND THE MUSIC Guest artist Del Tha Funkee Homosapien claims ignorance: “That’s an ill angle for me — I didn’t even realize it was Michael Jackson. It looked tight, though. I ain’t seen nobody since Michael Jackson really putting it down except for hip-hop motherf***ers…and sh** like that. You know what I’m saying?” In our small way. [Two Gloves]

Lil’ Romeo JACKSON ACTION Samples the Jackson 5′s I Want You Back heavily on My Baby. BEHIND THE MUSIC “I always looked up to him — and my dad — since I was a little boy,” says the hip-high hip-hopper, who’ll perform at next month’s Jackson reunion. But Romeo doesn’t mimic MJ’s moves (a la Usher, who moonwalks in his U Remind Me video) — or his taste in pets: “I have two birds. But I don’t think I’ll ever get a monkey.” [Three Gloves]

———————

Изображение

2004 - The Sony Music Store USA is accepting preorders for the new 5 disc set ‘Michael Jackson: The Ultimate Collection’ (Selection # : 092600). The scheduled release date is October 19, 2004.

———————
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Admin (26 авг 2014, 00:14) • Lina (25 авг 2014, 17:41) • Liberian Girl (25 авг 2014, 04:08) • franklin5569 (24 авг 2014, 23:41)

MagicalLove
69.9%

#288  Сообщение MagicalLove » 25 авг 2014, 20:34

Today In Michael Jackson History (August 25th) / Сегодня в истории Майкла Джексона ( 25 августа )

Изображение

1970 - The Jackson 5 are at Look Magazine, Volume 34 Number 17. Cover story: JACKSON FIVE: “Bubblegum soul takes off”.

Изображение

THE JACKSON FIVE: The Hottest new group in the record world has to be in bed by ten o’clock. “Led by Michael, 10, the Jackson quintet is an exaltation of earthy songs and hip street dancing that sends teen audiences wild.” by Ernest Dunbar, Photographs by Douglas Jones.

Изображение

——————-

1972 - The Jackson 5 play at the Cow-Palace, San Francisco, California.

1973 - The Jackson 5 play at the Convention Center, Fresno, California.

1974 - The Jackson 5 play the fifth of fourteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada.

——————–

Изображение

1978 - Michael Jackson attends a reception for the Robert Kennedy Tennis Tournament at the NBC Building in New York City. Jackie Kennedy invited Michael Jackson to accompany her to the Robert Kennedy Tennis Tournament, where she introduced him to her children; John F. Kennedy Jr. & Caroline Kennedy.

——————

1984 - The Jackson’s perform the Victory Tour concert at the Rich Stadium Buffalo, New York.

—————–

Изображение

1992 - The first “Heal The World” European Children’s Congress meets in London, England. Eighty-four children between the ages of 8 and 16 come together to express their views on the world’s biggest problems and the solutions, as they see them. Despite a case of laryngitis, Michael Jackson arrives at Regent’s College after lunch and stays for approximately four hours.

——————–

1993- Michael Jackson’s album “Thriller” was certifed at 22 times Platinum and the album “Bad” was certified 7 times Platinum.

1993 - Michael’s second concert in Bangkok is rescheduled to august 26 because Michael is suffering from acute dehydration.

1997 - On the HIStory World Tour, Michael Jackson performs the last of two nights at the Olympic Stadium, Helsinki, Finland, to an audience of 50,000.

——————–

Изображение

2008 - The fan-voted album King of Pop was released in Belgium, New Zealand & UK.Sony BMG UK teamed up with GMTV and The Sun allowing fans, until August 10, to pick 18 tracks from the Michael Jackson’s song pool. 66,000 people took part in the voting process. Most notable is the fact that “Scream” is included on the album, as this song had not appeared on any compilation album in the United Kingdom prior due to legal rights. In New Zealand, it was announced that fans in New Zealand would have until July 20, to vote for their version of King of Pop. In Belgium, the Fans could vote for their 5 favorite tracks from the MJ song pool of 124, on the web site of the Belgian newspaper Het Nieuwsblad. This is the only version of the album to contain the single “Girlfriend”.

———————-
2010 - In California, two of Michael Jackson’s childer, Prince and Paris, began attending The Buckley School.
———————-

2012 - Cirque du Soleil opens their second of ten nights of the Michael Jackson “THE IMMORTAL” World Tour International performance at the Palacio de los Deportes, in Mexico City Mexico.

———————
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора MagicalLove поблагодарили (всего 5):
Lina (26 авг 2014, 20:38) • Dream (26 авг 2014, 12:40) • Liberian Girl (26 авг 2014, 04:23) • Admin (26 авг 2014, 00:14) • franklin5569 (25 авг 2014, 21:56)
Рейтинг: 45.45%

MagicalLove
69.9%

#289  Сообщение MagicalLove » 27 авг 2014, 20:44

Today In Michael Jackson History (August 27th) / Сегодня в истории Майкла Джексона ( 27 августа )

1993 - After postponing twice because he was suffering from acute dehydration, his second Bangkok concert was finally staged on 27th August before a capacity 70,000 audience. Clearly believing, as he resolutely maintained, Michael was innocent of any wrongdoing, fans chanted their support and waved banners with Michael’s name and ‘We love you’ on them.

———————

1972 - The Jackson 5 play at the Sports Arena, San Diego, California.

1974 - The Jackson 5 play the seventh of fourteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada.

1988 - Michael again plays Wembley Stadium, London, England, U.K., to an audience of 72,000.

———————

Изображение

1991 - “Looking Back To Yesterday: A Young Michael” was released by Motown.

———————–

Изображение

1994 - Michael Jackson is on the cover of Derniere Heure magazine.

——————

1994 - Michael organises the wedding of Miko Brando & Karen Hamilton which takes place at Neverland but he has to leave when he learns the tragic death of Dee Dee Jackson ( Tito’s ex wife and mother of the 3T) who was found dead in her swimming pool by her boyfriend Donald Bohana.

1995 - Michael Jackson testified in a lawsuit brought against his family by the producers of the “Jackson Family Honors” show. He stated that he never promised to perform, but agreed to present awards.

——————–

Изображение

1997 - Michael Jackson is on the cover of Kroonika magazine, Estonia.

———————

2008 - Michael goes to Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas.

———————
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

За это сообщение автора MagicalLove поблагодарили (всего 3):
Admin (28 авг 2014, 20:35) • Liberian Girl (28 авг 2014, 12:49) • franklin5569 (27 авг 2014, 22:28)
Рейтинг: 27.27%

MagicalLove
69.9%

#290  Сообщение MagicalLove » 28 авг 2014, 19:25

Today In Michael Jackson History (August 28th) / Сегодня в истории Майкла Джексона

Изображение

1993 - Michael plays the first of two nights at the Singapore National Stadium, Singapore.

————————

Изображение

1984 - The Jacksons’ Victory Tour broke the record for concert ticket sales. The group surpassed the 1.1 million mark in only two months.

——————

1971 - The Jackson 5 play at Ohio State Fair, Columbus, Ohio.

1973 - The Jackson 5 play at Suffolk Downs, Boston, Massachusetts.

1974 - The Jackson 5 play the eighth of fourteen nights at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada.

—————–

Изображение

1975 - The Best Of Michael Jackson is released by Motown.

———————

1992 - Michael plays at the Waldstadion, Frankfurt, Germany.

2009 - The Los Angeles County coroner’s office announced that Michael Jackson’s death was a homicide caused primarily by propofol and another sedative.

———————
Изображение

Показать ссылки поста

Dream (02 сен 2014, 14:08) • Lina (29 авг 2014, 13:21) • Admin (28 авг 2014, 20:35) • franklin5569 (28 авг 2014, 20:32)

MagicalLove
69.9%

Пред.След.

Вернуться в ДАТЫ / DATES